All Comments on 'Vampire Seduction Ch. 03'

by wishfulthinking

Sort by:
  • 64 Comments
sh0cklatesh0cklatealmost 19 years ago
patiently waiting

YAY!!! you wrote the next chapter, i've been hanging in suspense for a while. Luv your work and this story is building up nicely...did i mention i luv it?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
You are a master storyteller.....

and I was totally loving your story, completely drawn in, but I'm a little confused after this last part. I thought he was a vampire, where does the incubus thing come in at, and what's the deal with the human servant versus immortal lover (and if you are really lucky in love not just in lust), not to mention the alternate reality/universe or whatever. I really enjoy your writing style-the depth and emotion, your ability to paint a picture, draw the reader in and make it come to life. I just hope you will take the time to clear up some of these questions, tie up loose ends and bring us up to speed with you or maybe I'm just rushing you and if that is so-I'm sorry. I'm going to check out some of your other stories and will be watching for the next chapter of this. Thank you for the great read, I especially loved the first two chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Wow

All of your work is amazing. Please keep the stories and chapters coming.

Angel

KatLadyKatLadyalmost 19 years ago
Yay! A New Chapter!

It's about damn time! When's the next one?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Love It whens the next?

I love your work. It tantalizing and hooks you immediatly. Whens the next chapter?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Oh thank god!

You finally updated! Eeeee! Please tell me this meaans lots an lots of updates on this, and on your other stories, like Captured and Innocent Pawn please please please!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Amazing

Your such an amazing writer. I hope you'll write a sequel to Conquered . . .

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
that was an awsome story loved it

omg awsome just fricken awsome you are continueing this right??? lol and i hope the other one's to

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
awsome, awsome, awsome

I absolutely love your work! Everything you've done, I don't think there's a bad story in the bunch. My only wish is for you to write faster and continue the captured series, and the vampire series. I loved innocent pawn too and would love to see another like it also . If you ever publish I would buy. I honestly think you should go into the romance writing buisness. Great stuff, the way you explain and describe everything in detail your readers are able to watch a movie in their heads. Please write more!!! Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Great

i really enjoyed reading that...can't wait till u write the next chapter

SunnieSunniealmost 19 years ago
I loved it!

I love the vivid description, and I've got a bit of a vampire fetish myself, so YAY! ;)

Honey123Honey123almost 19 years ago
Nice

Very nice story. I was able to picture your story vividly! I truly enjoyed this.

~Honey

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Can't Wait For More!!!

I am so happy to see you updated. I love this story. It has a unique story line. Don't keep us waiting to long for the next chapter. I agree with the other reviews, you should definitely publish your work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
thank you

I know that it takes you a while to update and write but let me tell you that its so worth it! God this story has me panting I absolutly love it. Please keep updating this and the others although I understand that it's hard to do. Thank you so much wishful, As always it was a pleasure to read.

~Colleen

windstormywindstormyover 18 years ago
Oh, I Groan For More...

"Not my soul," she breathed. "Not where it counts." She's so sadly mistaken. hehehe...... Tell me I'm right about this. Ok, don't tell me. Let me find out as the story unfolds. I love torture.... lol. And this is torture in itself, just waiting to find out what's gonna happen. Cant wait Wishful....

Billy....

fieryjenfieryjenover 18 years ago
Fantastic story!

I hope you continue this series, you've got a fan in me. You've a wonderful way with words and definitely accelerated my heartbeat a couple of times!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Outstanding!!!

It would be a sin against humanity to leave this series unfinished. This is definately one of the best pieces I have read in quite sometime.

ladyambarladyambarover 18 years ago
Someone turn on the fan, please...

The one before me is telling you the truth. This serie is awesome! ASAP, please write another installment. And that last line from Kate, wow, sooo dramatic. You have talent, keep writing. You should submit to some publisher's websites like elloras cave and triskelion, you know... Just keep writing, ok? Good luck and take care.

fyrekittynfyrekittynover 18 years ago
More more more!

Wonderful! Please write more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Maybe I'm Nitpicking...

Okay, I definitely am.

But the "you were made for me, for this" line is used in your other stories. You're too good a writer to get sloppy.

Otherwise, awesome!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
I love it!

please im begging you to write another chapter!!! I love this story! no wait ... I love all your story's ... but this happens to be my favourite! looking forward to the next chapter ...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
I want more!

Your Stories are so wonderful Please never stop! hehe.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
I love it!!!

Its the second time that I've read this story(all 3 chapters), and yet it never boreds me like some do. Hope that you could write more of it!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
I'm begging you

My God , I love this story, I'm beggib you for another chapter

SapphicMojoSapphicMojoalmost 18 years ago
Gimme!

Okay, I'm a WT junkie. I've read everything else and I'm hoping you'll really delve into this storyline. It has the potential for quite a few more chapters. It feels sort of like Anne Rice's Witching Hour, but mostly focusing on Lasher and Rowan Mayfair. I'm really looking forward to seeing what you do with the seeds you've planted.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Freakin Awesome

Your writing skills are amazing. You were exactly what I was looking for on this site, and I hope you continue writing this series and just plain writing period. LOVE IT! Please don't stop!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Love it!

OMG! please write another chapter! i love your story's!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
I need more!

It's been a while since you've added on. Please, please, please write another chapter. I'm addicted to this story- it's almost like crack. And I need something more! Please!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Exhilirating!

I'm not the first and won't be the last of your adoring fans to plead that you continue with this pulse-riveting story. Please! We'll all be waiting with anticipation. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Love it!!

Please! You gotta finish this story! You can't leave it like that!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
More Please

I have just discovered your writings, you have a gift. Please finish all of them.

Are you a Published Author? If not, you should be. More Please, More

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
PLEASE

More more more! I need MORE!!!

JustPlainMerrieJustPlainMerrieabout 16 years ago
Also begging...

Please add to this story!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
oh my god

Continue this please.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Please complete!

Ugh I love it! Please please please complete the story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Is anyone out there?

Are you still writing? If so, please finish this story...or any of the other one's you've started.

ShondramwwShondramwwover 15 years ago
More More More ....

I need more more more this one is so good I love it I need more and soon

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Just found this series and i absolutely love it!!!

I wish i could give more then 100% because this series had me on the edge of my seat I want to know what happens next my mind is racing with ideas. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE write more ! if you need more ideas let me know i have tons i just can never get them down on paper. If you want you can contact me any time at BondageLove@ymail.com

thanks again

BL

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Waiting

pretty much on pins and needles here, I do hope you write another chapter soon.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Please write MORE!

As a Twilight lover, I think that this fills in for all those sex scenes Stephenie Meyer skipped over. Wonderful imagery! Please, please write MORE CHAPTERS!

dark_kittydark_kittyabout 15 years ago
Ok really

Ok this is just not enough, you have to give us more.

It's just cruel to leave us in the dark with so many questions. please please see this thing to a finish. if not for yourself, then for all of your adoring fans.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
WOW!!!

How could we not want more? Fantastic sex and Romance, sounds like my idea of bliss!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Brilliant

i am a fan of all your work and this is another great story, but will it ever be finished?

As for the Twilight fan its a good thing Stephenie skipped the sex scenes it opens the books to a wider reading range

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
loved it, will it continue?

(title says it all, doesn't it? ¬¬)

carmenpulchrumcarmenpulchrumalmost 15 years ago
Waiting with great anticipation

I've been waiting for a couple years for an update with this story and will continuing waiting. You're a writer who takes long breaks between chapters, but you always make it worth it. Sending you lots of encouragement for you to continue. I absolutely love this story. I've read every one of your stories, and this is my favorite. It's the vampire thing. Very seductive and intoxicating. Like your writing. Please find some time to write and your faithful readers/fans, including me, look forward to praising your work.

niki82niki82almost 15 years ago
COME ON ALREADY!

I cannot wait for the next chapters to come! Hopefully soooooooon. Please don't be like other writers and wait much longer. It's like when you watch a good movie and you have to wait for 2 years before the next comes out. Please I neeeed release LOL.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
oh.my.god,

PLEASE PLEASE write more, this series is intoxicating, invigorating, and quite simply euphoric.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
loved it!

it was amazing!! the best story i have ever read!! please write more!! ur an amazing writer!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
ah!

dont stop!!!!!

there has to be more!?!!?!?!?!???!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
similar

has some similarities to the anita blake series by laurell k hamilton... not the girl but just like the marks and the human servant thing. either way good story

canndcanndalmost 14 years ago

disappointed it never seems to become more than sex between them..though he's protective of her. You should also have told us more about what it means to be his human servant.,...and explored her powers. Seems this could be a longer story and be more satisfying as a result.

neek91neek91over 13 years ago
hmm...

i liked the story. it was one of the best that i have read so far. i would have liked to know more about what her being his human servant means and more about her powers. it would be good if something other than sex actually happened between them.

still loved the story. i hope you keep writing

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Great Story - More Please

Thanks for sharing your work.It's very well written. I'm surprised you didn't continue the story..the chemistry between the main characters are amazing....More please!!!

D

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
WHY

WHY DID U STOP T.T

DreamMaker12DreamMaker12almost 13 years ago
Really?

You stop there? Is that seriously the end of the story.

wishfullthinking you keep doing this to me, first with Novice, now this? I just think it's mean. Spoils of War and Innocent Pawn ended great, Loved them. I think both of these stories could be just as amazing if they were finished.

Much love.

Dream Maker

Corpse_riderCorpse_rideralmost 13 years ago
Sickeningly good!

As a rule I avoid vampire stories since they have been diluted and tranformed from the horror genre into adolescent girl's fantasy stories (Buffy, Angel, Twilight - ad nauseum) However, the sheer quality of writing elevates this story from the mass of tedious vampire stories around.

Written with style, flair, passion and expertise this is first rate supernatural fiction.

The author deserves the platitudes and superlatives other readers have given her.

Sickening!

Recommended.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Thats it?

Isnt she gonna fall for him? And whats the deal with nicholas?? I wanna know more! Like a triangle would make it interesting :)

i hate vampire stories toi. Except for tge ones anne rice makes.howewver thus one is realky fun to read. I hope u add sum more even if ur busy

neekyneek013neekyneek013almost 13 years ago
Please

I really would love if you continued. I agree with everyone...your writing is awesome...I just want some more ...lol ;)

NaughtyBunny85NaughtyBunny85over 12 years ago

Please PLEASE continue this story!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
the end?

you can't just stop here. please continue the story!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
MORE !!!! PLEASE!!!

I have read everyone of your stories and I think you are an amazing writer, but PLEASE don't leave this story like this!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Tease

It is hilarious reading the comments from your fans begging for more like you hold them all on the brink of a delicious orgasm. I'd be lying though if I said I wasn't one of them. I command you to keep writing. LOL.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

I agree with Tease. Keep them coming.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Excellent!!

Absolutely excellent writing my dear!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous