Vampire Seduction Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No, oh, no," she muttered, crawling to the far side of the bed as she sought to put as much distance between them. She cried out as he caught her ankle, drawing her back across the bed. In one swift move he flipped her over so that she lay on her back. The struggle had left her all but bare except for her panties, and she covered her breasts with her hands as she tried to kick free of his iron grip. Her face bloomed at the knowledge of the sight she must be affording him.

"Don't fight me on this, little one. It is for your own protection that I am forced to do this."

"I am not forcing you to do anything," she gasped out.

Ignoring her words, he climbed gracefully up over her body. His leather pants gaped indecently where he had unbuttoned them, and she didn't know where to look as she caught a glimpse of the hardness thrusting from the black nest of curls, her blush deepening. "Quite...quite the opposite, in fact."

He lay his full length upon her, using his weight to pin her beneath him. She squirmed at the feel of firm, muscled flesh and softest leather pressing against her flesh, of the hard ridge riding her belly. His thighs pushed between hers, forcing them to part. She moaned softly, heat swirling low in her belly. His hand caught her wrists in his, drawing them above her head.

"Your blood calls to them, Katalina. The more powerful ones may cloud your mind, easing the pain as they drained you of life, yet the younger ones would merely rape you as they drunk from you."

She squeezed her eyes shut at the image his words caused, and she shook her head. "Then take me home."

"This is your home now. With me."

Her eyes flew open at the possessiveness in his voice. They widened as they caught sight of the jewelled dagger in his hand. It was identical to the one of her dreams, its handle steeped with rubies. She screamed, writhing beneath him.

"The more you struggle, Katerina, the harder it will be. On both of us."

She panted breathlessly beneath him, gazing up at him wide eyed. She slowly became aware of him pressing against the gauzy material of her panties. Each movement only made it worse, sending arrows of heat shooting between her thighs.

She watched wide-eyed as he lifted the dagger, a soft moan escaping her. He pressed it against the arm pinning her wrists, dragging it across the skin just below the crease of his elbow. A line of red appeared. She froze. He pressed his arm against her lips, and she began to struggle anew. "Drink, Katalina, drink."

Kate arched her neck back rebelliously, seeking to put as much distance between them as possible. The movement causing her hips to push down on him, and he slid a fraction inside of her, pressing the cloth against her. She moaned as blood trickled over her lips and against her tongue. She wanted to wretch as it slid over her tongue with the smoothness of wine, but his fingers held her chin still. The blood was flowing more freely now, until she felt as thought she would choke.

Luc's mouth latched onto her rosy nipple, his sharp teething sinking into the tender flesh and dragging a muffled scream from her. Without warning he drove into her, shredding her panties as he forced himself into her tight pussy.

He began to work himself deeper inside of her, opening her up, and her legs wrapped themselves around his hips as she pushed down on him instinctively. He seemed to swell painfully inside of her as he drunk from her breast, and she choked down on his blood as she sought to breathe. She felt him nudge against the entrance to her womb, and pain mingled with pleasure radiated through her.

Luc's hips surged against her as though he would push through the other side. Her nails dug into his shoulders as she clung to him, muffled cries driven from her with each fierce thrust.

She gasped with relief when his drew his arm from where it pressed against her lips, his hand sliding down to grip her hip, angling her as he thrust fiercely into her.

It was then that Kate saw him, leaning idly against the archway, arms crossed indolently over his chest. She struggled against Luc, her heart stilling for a moment, but it was too late. Wave after wave of ecstasy crashed through her. Her back arched as he drove into her, her channel clenching around him as ripple after ripple tore through her.

He groaned against her breast pumping into her, sliding in her slick heat. Her nails scraped down his back as his body shuddered. He thrust jerkily inside of her, scalding heat filling her. She cried out as another climax shook her.

He collapsed on top of her, his cheek against hers, his tongue curling around her throbbing nipple. It was then she remember Nikolas, and she lifted her head, her eyes desperately searching the empty chamber. Had she imagined him? She didn't think so. Her head fell back limply on the bed. Had he watched them in the most intimate of acts, and taken pleasure from it? The mere thought of facing him again troubled her. She remembered Nikolas's words "Let me show you how it can be between us." Horror shuddered through her as she remembered how she had somehow confused him with Luc.

"It is done." His words cut into her thoughts, and she stiffened uneasily beneath him.

"What have you done?"

"I have bound you to me, Katalina, in the old ways. I am your Cauchemar, your incubus. I have made you my human servant."

Kate felt dizzy as she tried to grapple with what Luc was saying. "I don't want to be your human servant. I don't want to be your anything." Angry tears filled her eyes as she imagined a life of servitude, stuck in this place, preyed upon by Nikolas and Mirrabelle and their kind. "You may think you can control my body, but you will never control my thoughts. Get. Off. Of. Me."

"No. Not until you calm down and accept what it is that is between us."

"There is nothing between us but sex!" She pushed at him, and to her amazement he lifted from her. She slid out from beneath him, her legs swinging over the side of the bed. His arm circled her waist as he pressed his chest against her back. She hadn't even sensed him move, yet his thighs pressed against her hips.

"Already you are beginning to experience the advantages of becoming my human servant."

She frowned, then it clicked. She had pushed him off of her, when before he wouldn't have moved so much as an inch. Her thoughts tapered off as fingers swept up her mane and lips pressed against the nape of her neck. Hands slid around to cup her small breasts, massaging them gently. A calmness swept through her mind as fingers toyed with the taut nipples, washing away the anger and confusion until all that mattered was the feel of his hands on her.

Her head fell back against his chest as his fingers slid lower, down over her belly. His palms on her inner thighs coaxed them apart. Fingers glided higher, teasing her flesh until they discovered her molten heart. Their conversation long forgotten, she arched as two fingers plunged inside of her, stretching her. Slowly, tormentingly, he worked those fingers in and out of her until she was straining against him, pushing down on them.

"Your body was made for me, for this," he whispered as his teeth closed over her neck. Pleasure tore through her as he suckled on her flesh. His fingers plunged between her trembling thighs, one hand pinching and rolling her aching nipple. Exquisite pleasure swirled between her thighs as his fingers rocked inside of her. Tension coiled like a serpent low in her belly, building unbearably, her fingers clawing at his thighs, her bottom lifting off the bed. She cried out, liquid heat flooding her body as she climaxed.

She melted against him, quivers still racing through her as his tongue lapped at the tiny wound on her neck. It was only then that memory stirred, and she stiffened, pulling herself away from him as she stood and turned on trembling legs.

"What did you do?" she demanded shakily.

"Kate," he muttered, climbing from the bed.

"You used my own body against me, to control me."

He kicked off his leather pants and strode toward her. She swallowed hard as she bumped up against the stone wall, her gaze fixed on the magnificent sight of him, hard, aroused and very, very angry. Large palms planted themselves on either side of her, and as she lifted wary eyes to his.

"You will use any excuse to deny what is between us, when we both know that your body cries out for this." He pressed against her, his hand between their bodies guiding his shaft to her slick channel. She whimpered as he nudged against her. "Why would I need to control your mind when your body begs for mine?"

She couldn't answer him as the tip of him nuzzled her molten heat. He slid slowly up inside of her, impossibly thick and hard. Her lashes fluttered as she struggled to take all of him in, rising up on tip toes to ease the pleasurable agony. Yet still he surged deeper, pushing her walls apart as he speared her tight channel. He knew he was full with her blood, to the point that he was painfully large. Yet her pussy, slick from her orgasms, accepted him, straining around him. He began to rock slowly within her, his hands cupping her face as he kissed her possessively.

His tongue tangled with hers, and she tasted of blood. His control, so tightly leashed, snapped. He forced himself harder inside of her, wedging deep within her body until he could go not further. He heard her tiny cries, her hands clutching his shoulders. His fingers closed over her bottom, lifting her, and she wrapped her legs around him. His finger found the tiny entranced nestled between her cheeks, pressing against her there. Each thrust slammed her hips against the wall and deeper onto his finger as he thrust against her, driving them both into a frenzy of need. The clenching of her body told him she was close, and he surged harder inside of her, driving them on. She bucked against him as she came, her bottom squeezing the tip of his finger as he poured himself inside of her, his hips pistoning furiously.

She did not know how long they stood there, joined intimately. Slowly her breathing eased, her cheek pressed against his shoulder.

A finger lifted her chin. Green eyes locked with hers. "Now tell me now you don't want me."

Her body craved him. They would both know she was lying if she denied it. "Not my soul," she breathed. "Not where it counts."

12