All Comments on 'Vampire Seeks Sub'

by leabravo

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Good Start

It had a lovely tone to the whole story, not so much a gothic tone, although you could've done that if you wanted to by using darker imagery and phrases. The end definitely casts a sense of passion to continue. Lovely style.

Slurpy29Slurpy29over 5 years ago
Good start, need more

I like the premise of the story. Betty and Veronica (as vampire mistress) has potential to be steamy. Would suggest a little more character development and detail in setting up the scenes. Good beginning, look forward to more chapters.

MaonaighMaonaighover 5 years ago
Promising

One thing's for sure, you can write. Now you could build on this promising start by making the story a little darker as the gothic tradition demands. It will be interesting to see where you go from here.

InPennyInPoundInPennyInPoundover 5 years ago
Intrigued.

I sincerely hope you continue this. I normally hate sort stories but this one hooked me like a fish on a line.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Wow

I love a short story. Thank you for this one!!

magpie45magpie45over 5 years ago

Yes please write more about these two and please ad more pages 😁😁😁😁🤩🤩🤩😍😍😍😍

jonmartin22jonmartin22over 5 years ago
really nice!

..well built up. Very much enjoyed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

I really enjoyed this story! I think if has a lot of potential if you’re planning a continuation or if you want to build upon it. The build up is great though I admit I find the pay off a bit lacking. My biggest critique of the story is that it needs a bit more editing. Some words are weirdly misspelled (called the character Becky at one point) and the sentence patterns can be a bit samey after a while (too many start with the character’s names). I feel like this can be fixed with a bit more revision. The reason I say the pay off feels lacking is becuse the characters go in negotiating a sub/dom dynamic. Their dialogue conveys this really well but their actions, especially when they actually have sex, do not. This being said I totally see this as part one of a longer thing where we see them further explore the sub/dom roles and I’m excited to read more of your writing :)

Been_That_Done_ThereBeen_That_Done_Thereover 5 years ago
Enjoyable and smart

Thanks for a fun and sexy story.

It gets a bit confusing at points because of overlapping feminine pronouns. You might consider substituting descriptive nouns in a few places--for example, visitor, guest or host.

I hope you'll write more.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userleabravo@leabravo
Writer of stories that titillate and terrify. Monsters a specialty. Publishing at https://www.amazon.com/author/leabravo