All Comments on 'Vanessa and Veronica Ch. 02'

by kalamazoo707

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
donaldedonaldeover 12 years ago
great chapter

excellent chapter looking forward to see how this great tale develops please post again as soon as you can

juicycarameljuicycaramelover 12 years ago
of course...LOVIN IT!

i'm literally BEGGING u, PLEEAASE let 1 of them meet their mate & have a normal bonding. wud LOVE 2 see how that happens w/o the extra(a lil is good) drama. or is the whole Sinclaire blood line screwed up? i'm still gonna read em, just thot i'd ask :o)

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Noooo, don't stop there! I'm really enjoying your stories. I can't wait for the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Yes!

Kal, I love just about everything u write.

Great Update(:

jazz1190jazz1190over 12 years ago

keep them coming i cant wait to read the next chapter

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
DAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM KALA PLEASE DO U HAVE TO DO THIS NOW?

WTF GURL U Hve me waiting for this chapter n this is all we get?

MadameblaqueMadameblaqueover 12 years ago

Great teaser!!! Can't wait to read about the twins meeting face to face!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
I hope Rik is wrong

Sweet Vanessa deserves better than a man-whore like Luc for her mate. I hope Rik is wrong and some other guy comes into this story for Nessa, maybe some human subject they use for the brain scan, then you could explore a human male mating a female vampire (I know I'm grasping at straws here, but it bugs me that a slut like Luc will get a great girl and she'll have to settle).

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Yesssssssssssssss

i love the way you write. :)

Alpha_MarmAlpha_Marmover 12 years ago
second the motion

Love this next segment of the Sinclair family saga.

Can't wait to see little Miss Hardnose come face to face with her mate.

Vanessa is more open to meeting her mate. Interesting that Luc is like Ronnie and Rik is more like Nessa.

Let the games begin.

katgoddess1katgoddess1over 12 years ago

I just hope that the twins don't end up studying male vampire rape from a personal point of view!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
How About A Twist....

That Victoria ends up being Luc's mate instead of Vanessa. That would be a hoot!!!

fluerfluerover 12 years ago

Great update but your killing me with the cliffhanger. Please update soon.

tenstensover 12 years ago
Names...

"Victoria stopped dead in her tracks..." Did you mean Veronica? Sometimes it's difficult to keep track of who's who. How old is Victoria (little sister) in this chapter?

kalamazoo707kalamazoo707over 12 years agoAuthor
names

I did mean Veronica, sorry.... I was thinking about Victoria at the time ( I was thinking about when I was gong to have her visit) and by the way Victoria is ten.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userkalamazoo707@kalamazoo707
Hello, I can't believe that it's been this long since I've visited this site, I've undergone many changes- many of them good and am contemplating returning to the world of writing. I know I have many unfinished stories and that's where I will start. I hope that all of you are ...

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES