Vanessa and Veronica Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Good Idea! There are several movies that I would like to see!"

"Luc, listen, you can do whatever you want,"

"Who says that I haven't been?" Luc replied with a grin.

"You bring them here?" Rik asked alarmed.

"I erased their memories and I don't bring them in the house."

"But we agreed, no women here! They could be hunters...."

"Rik......"

Both brothers stopped and looked toward the window.

"Someone is coming." Luc said telepathically.

As one the brothers vanished out to the front of the house and looked down the beach.

"Is it one of your women?" Rik asked telepathically.

"Not unless I had two of them." Luc replied.

"Twins."

"They are not human." Rik said.

"We should...."

"Let them be." Rik said and vanished.

Luc followed Rik's lead and met him in the kitchen.

"Why did we let them go?"

"We don't know who they are and I for one don't want to take a chance that they belong to someone." Rik replied.

"I see your point but what if they come back?"

"Then we confront them and inform them that this is private property." Rik replied.

"Or we could introduce ourselves and invite them in for a drink." Luc said hopefully.

"We'll see." Rik replied.

*******

Vanessa caught up with Veronica and passed her now totally into the game, she stopped when she realized that Veronica wasn't following her. She doubled back to find Veronica staring in the direction of the house.

"What's wrong?" She asked.

"I... nothing, let's go back."

"Go back? You were the one who insisted that we check things out." Vanessa replied.

"I know but.... I want to go back."

Vanessa shrugged and headed back to their home; during the walk back she kept stealing glances at Veronica.

"Ronnie, why are you so nervous?"

"I don't know, I felt something but not a bad something."

"And you didn't want to find out what it was?" Vanessa asked surprised.

"Not this time, Nessa, I heard the voice again."

"Did it say the same thing?"

"Yes but this time it said something else too; it said that it needed me."

"But still no commands?"

"No, do you think that I should talk to Eustace?"

Vanessa thought a minute, "If you're this concerned then maybe you should."

*******

Rik kept looking down the beach, he knew exactly who had been here, his mate and she was vampire. The other woman with her was a twin and he suspected that she was Luc's mate, why he didn't sense it he didn't know but he wasn't going to say anything just yet. He had finally found her and that was enough for now, he could now do what Luc said that he needed to do and that was relax. He had the feeling that it wouldn't be too long before he met her face to face.

As he turned away from the window, he sent out one last thought for the evening.

"Finally I have found you."

*******

Victoria stopped dead in her tracks and turned around almost expecting someone other than Vanessa to be behind her.

"What?" Vanessa asked when she caught up to her.

"Nothing, let's go home."

"Ronnie what's the matter?"

Veronica didn't reply bit took off at a full run leaving a very confused Vanessa behind.

12