Vanessa's Dissonance Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cathartico
Cathartico
1,334 Followers

Vanessa's stomach was heaving and she had to gag so hard her entire upper body hurt. She prayed for this to be over soon. But the guy held her down for an extra long time. She wasn't able to breathe and she feared passing out. Black stars started dancing in front of her eyes and her legs began twitching unintentionally. When everything seemed to go black, he pulled her head off his dick. He laughed out loud as she slightly puked spittle over his cock and a long line of sticky drool fell humiliatingly from her lips. She breathed in heavily, happy to get new air.

Pulling on her hair, he made her look up at him and asked with a mischievous smile

"Did you like it?"

Surprising herself, she nodded looking obediently into his eyes.

"Thank you for teaching me how to deep throat, sir," she said gasping for breathe.

Before she could breathe in another time, he pushed her head down on his thick member again. This time, the resistance was already smaller but still she gagged loudly. He repeated pushing his cock down her throat making her gag and keeping it in there a while enjoying the feel of her tight warm gullet gripping his big rigid cock several times until no resistance from her throat muscles was left and Vanessa had gotten used to the unfamiliar intrusion. When she started being able to control her gag reflex a little better, he suddenly clasped her nose shut with his dick down her throat. Making little pumping motions, he started fucking her throat. Panic welled up inside of her, she was afraid of passing out. The fear prominently displayed on her face. Black stars appeared again and faster than before. She tried to push against his thighs with all her power but she had no chance. Her stomach heaved painfully again and she almost puked. She started whining making him look down. When he saw that she was almost fainting, he released her. She coughed and choked making him laugh.

"Better get used to it cause we're not nearly done, fuckslut!"

Looking shyly up at him, Vanessa begged for mercy and said with a cracking voice

"Please do anything with me but not this anymore!"

"Just as you like, bitch!" the guy laughed.

Vanessa wondered what he might have in store next. But she didn't have much time to think about it. The guy started fucking her face in a fast pace rapidly ramming his thick cock all the way down the slut's throat giving her no time of control. She couldn't help but start gagging again. Tears sprang into her eyes and started running down her face.

This made the crowd yell again. They liked the way the guy treated this horny bitch and urged him on. Seeing such a ravishing beauty getting the treatment of a gutter whore was an unbelievable sight to be seen. Her mascara started running down her cheeks in long black streams and spit dripped from the corners of her mouth. Every time the guy pushed his cock out of her mouth, a long thick string of drool connected his dick with her mouth and he liked to gather it with his hand and smear it onto her face.

When he finally stopped attacking her mouth, he looked into the crowd and yelled

"Look at that whore! She loved that treatment! She is rubbing her cunt all the time."

In shock, Vanessa realized that he was right. Unconsciously, her fingers had dipped into her hot hole rubbing her clit feverishly. And she had to admit that after having accepted that she had no control over this situation, she had just started to like the feeling of the immense pleasure she was giving to this guy. Not knowing what would happen to her, seemed to make her hot. A fire had started burning in her loins and with every thrust down her throat it had grown stronger.

She had no time to ponder this new revelation as the guy ordered her to get on all her fours while he walked behind her.

With all her saliva covering his dick and her cunt overflowing with juices now, he had no problem ramming it into her hot pussy in one swift motion. The plump head of his engorged cock widened her cunt lips and Vanessa let out a loud yelp. Suddenly, the prickling sensations were back, the pain in her throat forgotten. Her body had taken over again shutting down her mind completely. All she was thinking about was the fire in her loins and how to get release. Right at that moment, she was willing to do anything to get this release. She wanted him to push as deep into her as possible.

He took her pelvis into his large meaty hands and started fucking her fast and hard. Loud squishing noises came from her pussy and Vanessa gasped loudly and uninhibited while her massive melons whipped rhythmically forth and back. She started bucking back groaning and panting loudly trying to get his entire tool into her steamy pussy. His impressive cock penetrated her fully and drove her to louder and louder groans and moans.

The guy reached forward and clasped her bouncing boobs. He started kneading the soft flesh hard while increasing his tempo. Vanessa couldn't stop moaning. She had completely turned into wax in his hands.

Loud clapping noises were audible when she rammed her hips back against the guy's body, her cunt making its own splashy sounds. Throwing her long dark red hair to the side, she looked over her shoulder up to the guy. She had a longingly lustful twinkle in her eye and started trembling. An orgasm was ripping through her body. It was so intense, she felt her entire insides tense - a feeling she had never had before.

"Ooooooh! Fuck me!

"Ooooooh! Give it to me! Fuck me hard!"

"Ooooooh! I'm cummming!"

It didn't seem to stop, wave after wave of pure pleasure surging through her body driving her wild. She closed her eyes letting her head hang down limply breathing slowly and loud. She simply enjoyed this new found pleasure.

Her sudden outburst sent the crowd into a roar and they started yelling obscenities at her again.

The guy didn't seem to be impressed by her orgasm simply going on fucking her with deep hard strokes not slowing his tempo. A few moments later, Vanessa's orgasm had subsided and she was bucking back against him again groaning loudly. Suddenly, he smacked her right ass cheek hard. The hit jolted through her entire body spreading pain but at the same time the relentless fucking caused her pleasure. This mix made her even hornier. He started spanking both of her butt cheeks several more times until they had turned bright red radiating towards their audience. She couldn't stop grunting out loud to the clapping sounds.

Suddenly, the guy pulled his dick out of her pussy making her fuck juices flow down the insides of her legs. Vanessa looked back disappointedly with a questioning expression on her face.

The guy went past her and sat down on the stage saying

"It's time for you to do the work, little bitch!"

Longing for more pleasure, Vanessa didn't hesitate jumping up and positioning herself over him with her ass pointing at him. Now she was able to look right into the crowd. She spread her cunt lips open while she lowered herself on him. The guy watched with pleasure how she slowly and greedily shoved her pussy down his thick cock. She pressed herself hard against him and his shaft slipped completely into her hot steamy hole with ease. Vanessa groaned in lust and started moving fast. She varied between circling her pelvis and bucking back hard. She couldn't stop moaning out loudly

"Oh, oooh! Fuck me!"

"Ooooooh" Fuck me harder!"

With every movement, her fat fucktits bounced up and down giving the crowd a show on its own. The guy reached up with his hands and cupped her buxom jugs pressing them together. Then he started mauling them roughly deforming the soft flesh. This caused Vanessa to moan even louder than before drowning out the smacking, squishing sound of her filled pussy.

"Oooooh! Oooooh! Make me your slut!"

"Oooooh! Oooooh! Make me cum!"

She started slightly trembling showing signs of her next orgasm that would bring deliverance and finally extinguish the fire of horniness still burning between her loins.

Out of the blue, the guy pushed her off him making her fall to her knees. He stood up jerking his big pulsating cock and screaming

"I'm ready bitch! I'm gonna cum! Open that slutty mouth, dirty whore!"

Vanessa was looking at him almost desperate from horniness. She needed relief. But when she saw his cock starting to twitch, she quickly opened her mouth. The guy grabbed her hair again and put his dick on her lower lip.

"I don't wanna see any of it spill over your mouth!" he advised her menacingly.

A second later, he couldn't hold it any longer and with a deep grunt coming out of his throat a thick stream of cum shot out of his prick right onto her tongue. Spurt after spurt shot out of his dick until her whole mouth was flooded. With only a few drops of cream dripping off the end of his cock, he slid his cock to her mouth for her to suck any remaining cum out of him. She did so eagerly sucking on his head for some time until he told her

"Show me the cum nasty bitch!"

She opened her mouth and one could see the gooey white mass covering her whole mouth even drowning her tongue under it.

"Swallow slut!"

Vanessa closed her mouth and gulped down the incredible mass of cum. She had problems doing so as it was sticky as glue not running down her throat easily. But she made it in one try getting the full bitter taste. Looking up at him she said

"Thank you, Sir!"

The guy stroked her cheek when he said "Well done little whore! But I got another present for you! You do want to please me, don't you?"

After having just drunken his sperm, Vanessa looked up to him like a little shy girl only nodding her head. So he turned around and yelled to the crowd

"It's time for you to have fun with this dirty slut! Give her the rewards she earned!"

The crowd that had become still in awe the last few minutes exploded in cheers. All 11 men jumped to their feet and almost got into fights for being the first in front of her.

Only seconds later, five men had formed a circle around her and pulled their dicks out of their trousers. They were jerking off furiously when one of them told her to suck his cock. She attacked it feverishly still being horny as hell after her second orgasm had been denied. She slurped on it taking it deep down while she grabbed two other dicks with her free hands jerking them off.

After only a few moments, the men couldn't hold it any longer. They stroked there dicks furiously while she urged them on

"Please, give me your cum. Drown this slutty face with your sperm!"

One of the two guys getting jacked off by her was the first to cum. She opened her mouth wide when a tremendous stream of cum shot in her face splattering all over it. This set the other guys off as well and wads of cum were fired in her mouth, on her face and in her hair. It was so much cream that one of her eyes was glued shut when they were finished.

But there were still six men to go. They had been standing a bit back jerking off too and watching her getting showered in cum. Meanwhile, they had filled a wine glass with their spunk. It was almost half filled.

Now, one of them stepped up to her and ordered her to drink all of it. She took it in her hand and looked at it. First it seemed like she wouldn't do so but then she lifted it up and let the filthy cum run into her mouth all at once. She had to gulp several times to get it all down and after the second mouthful she choked violently almost puking the entire cum back out. But finally, she managed to get it all down opening her mouth triumphantly and showing it to the group of men that started clapping.

After the group had dissolved, Stanton, Miller and Erickson came up to her onto stage and told her

"Well done, well done! But your test run ain't over yet, little whore!"

Miller threw her blouse and skirt at her and said

"Clean your face and get dressed before you meet us outside!"

to be continued ....

The job interview is not over yet by far...

Cathartico
Cathartico
1,334 Followers