Vanessa's Dissonance Ch. 19

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Beardman was coming close to the edge. But he didn't want to waste the whole 'Bonus Service' on a juggfuck. With surprising speed, the stocky guy jumped off his chair and pulled Vanessa up. He pushed her over the table and drove his cock up her pussy in one swift motion. Fortunately, the ginger slut's pussy was overflowing so his shaft slid easily inside.

"Ooohhhh!" Vanessa moaned out.

She was close to losing control. With her last conscious action, she pushed her wrist between her lips. Biting down onto it, she muffled her cries of pleasure. The other poker table was still fully occupied. Although they were pretty noisy themselves, Vanessa's shrieks would drown out every other sound.

Beardman didn't get distracted by this. He simply kept on pounding the slut's wet fuckhole. He banged her bent over the table like a random slut. He didn't even look at her face anymore. He rode her like a mare - as if he was trying to tame a wild horse. Her pussy juices were causing sloshing and slurping noises in rhythm to his cunt drilling.

Vanessa was completely lost in her own world - a world in which only the ecstatic mix of pleasure and pain existed. Mauling her tits wasn't enough anymore. The stunning redhead started using her free hand to pinch her irritated nipples. This caused her to wince around her wrist in between the muffled moans. The burning stings exploded like electric jolts in her pussy. When she tweaked and twisted her nipple, the wave finally broke and a staggering orgasm swept her away sending her cunt into spasms.

These spasms powerfully gripped Beardman's cock and squeezed it mercilessly. It was enough to make his balls explode. While groaning out loud, he gripped the base of his cock to keep it from cumming. Then he turned the slut around and made her kneel. Jet after jet of hot gooey cum sprayed out of his cock. He came like a geyser. But once again, he didn't glaze the redhead's face. Instead, he shot his entire huge sperm load into the slut-necklace. By now, the lace thong was a wet, sticky mess.

When Beardman stepped away from the slut, she slumped to the ground. She was breathing heavily from the crashing orgasm. The slut-necklace felt incredibly icky and gross on her neck. And she was leaking pussy juice like sweat in a sauna.

"Well, two down! One more to go!" Greyhair commented the scene.


He was the only one that needed to cum yet. To Greyhair's dismay, Vanessa went into a short winning streak. The tall guy was getting uneasy. He was incredibly aroused from the perverted fuck shows he had observed. His balls were boiling and he desperately needed to cum.

His frustration was increased when Beardman had to go to the restrooms. They had to wait for his return. In the meantime, Lineman and Greyhair discussed the exciting course of the deal-sweetening. Obviously, the slut-march and Steve incident had thrilled them the most. They were more than eager to put the bonus whore through another exhibitionistic game and watch her squirm and struggle. So Greyhair came up with a new, debauched idea.

"The slut-necklace is getting old!" he called out. "Strip it off and wear the thong as a slut-cap!"

Vanessa didn't understand what he was saying and she looked at him with a dump, confused expression.

"Nice!" Lineman shouted out and high-fived Greyhair congratulating him for his nasty idea.

"I... I... I'm supposed to wear the panties on my head?" Vanessa stuttered in disbelief.

This task was too humiliating. The soiled panties were disgustingly sticky. They were so yucky she couldn't even touch them without shuddering from repulsion.

"Please, sir!" she started begging. "My hair will get ruined. It's not sexy! You wanna fuck a sexy slut, don't you?"

Her desperate pleads only made the guys howl with laughter. There was no way out of this task.

"You can lick the panties clean first!" Greyhair suggested.

Vanessa gulped at this offer. The thong was coated with gallons of drying sperm. It would taste more than yucky. But she had to go back to the party after the poker game was over. She couldn't ruin her hair. She had to do anything in her power to keep her appearance as decent as possible.

With a miserable look on her face, she took the thong off her neck. She looked at the sticky fabric while spreading the panties open. It looked even more disgusting than it felt. Gulping down her repulsion, she tentatively stuck out her tongue. Slowly, she pushed her face forward and dove into the soiled thong. Greyhair stopped the bonus whore the moment the sticky panties covered her face.

"Get your ass in front of the divider, whore!" he ordered.

Vanessa remained dead in her tracks. He couldn't be serious! The room-divider comprised three milk glass panes in between the wooden frame. Her outlines would be vaguely visible through the glass! It would be a blurred vision. But still, her figure would be recognizable!

What if someone else than Beardman passed the divider? What if someone from the other poker table took a close view? The danger was imminent. But the alternative wasn't much better. She couldn't put the sperm-splattered thong onto her head and ruin her hair either. Vanessa was in a fierce dilemma.

The guys were bringing the exhibitionistic thrill to a head. The redhead knew how much they enjoyed these situations. There was no negotiating it. They considered it part of the deal-sweetening. Reluctantly, she stepped in front of the room-divider. She was trembling in fear. However, she began shaking her ass. Tentatively at first but with every dirty comment by the guys her swaying hips picked up speed.

While shaking her hips and tits, Vanessa pushed her soft tongue back into her thong. She licked up and down the fabric that was supposed to cover her pussy. The gooey spunk was already getting lumpy. Immediately, the salty, rancid flavour filled her mouth. She had become accustomed to the taste of cum. But this was a big, partly slimy, partly caky mass.

"Uuuggghhh!" Vanessa couldn't stifle her outcries of disgust.

Nevertheless, she acted like a good slut and continued lapping up the yucky mess. Shudders of revulsion joint the gyrating of her hips while her mouth slowly filled with slimy cum. The two guys had a blast mocking the slut. They mercilessly taunted her. They acted as if they saw Steve or one of her gossip friends walking into the poker room. Finally, Vanessa's mouth was full. The panties were far from clean though. Still, she stopped and presented her full mouth to the guys. Greyhair came up with another debauched idea.

"C'mon whore, I can see that you love the taste of cum. I bet you can't get enough of it! Spit that jizz against the glass plate and lick it off!"

With her mouth full, Vanessa could only whimper in response. But Greyhair didn't give in. Vanessa knew that her protest wouldn't help. It would only spur them on to come up with an even naughtier and more dangerous idea. The flame-haired knockout had to spit the cum against the glass plate.

It was an incredibly obscene sight of the white spunk running down the upper milk glass pane in slimy strands. Vanessa briefly hesitated before she pushed her face against the glass and started running her tongue over it.

"Yeah, that's what you like, you little whore!" Lineman scoffed. "Shake that ass and maul those tits, slut!"

Vanessa groaned in despair when she noticed that her round, naked juggs were visible through the mid-level glass plate. She felt so exposed. While the redhead lapped away at the milk glass pane, Beardman came back from the restrooms. She felt incredibly relieved. His return would finally release her from her demeaning task. But surprisingly, the guy didn't head over to their poker table. Instead, he turned to the other side.

That moment, Vanessa realized that the person wasn't Beardman. It was a player from the other table!

Suddenly, the stranger stopped in his tracks. Something had attracted his attention. He looked back over his shoulder and gazed directly at the divider. The flame-haired beauty froze in shock. He was clearly seeing her outlines! She didn't dare to move another inch. She was afraid another movement would make him more suspicious. She was standing bent over with her tongue on the upper milk glass pane and her tits showing through the middle glass plate. There was no way around it. He had to detect it.

The stranger was getting curious by the blurry outlines so he turned back and took a step towards the room-divider. That moment, Beardman appeared behind him and greeted him with a slap on the shoulder. Obviously, he knew the man. Beardman instantly distracted him and engaged him in a conversation about the poker games.

"C'mon whore! We ain't got all day! Finish your tasty meal!" Greyhair ordered the bonus whore in the meantime.

Cautiously, the stunning redhead picked up where she had left off and licked the remaining spunk off the milk glass pane. She could see Beardman manoeuvring the guy out of sight. He had persuaded the stranger to show him the stack of chips he had earned at the other poker table.

Despite this fortunate development, the shock still gripped Vanessa to the marrow. She finished licking all the jizz off the plate as quickly as possible. Then she looked back at Greyhair and Lineman. She was an emotional mess.

With a triumphant grin on his face, Lineman held his cell phone up. He had written Beardman a text message. It had all been a setup! Beardman had been ready to distract the guy anytime. They had been playing a nerve-wrecking mind game with the bonus whore!

Greyhair and Lineman could barely hide how much fun they were having and they wanted to savour it some more. So they ordered Vanessa to finish cleaning her sticky thong. Once again, the ginger slut pushed her face into her sperm-splattered, alcohol-soaked panties. She had to work her tongue on the lumps of dried sperm. The gobs stuck to the fabric and wouldn't go off easily. She had to scrape them off. All that scraping only intensified the rancid, nasty taste in her mouth.

When her work was done and the thong was free of spunk, she had to spit the cum against the mid-level milk glass pane. This time, the flame-haired knockout had to use her full, ripe melons to wipe the slimy goo off. All the time, Beardman stood on the other side of the room-divider and watched the obscene spectacle until the glass plate was clean and shiny again.

Vanessa didn't get much time to catch a breath though. The next degradation was already waiting for her. She had to pull the panties on her head like a baseball cap. With a miserable expression on her face, the ginger slut pulled the thong over her head so she was looking out of the leg holes. She cringed from embarrassment. She felt extremely pathetic. Getting panty-headed felt so grotesquely debasing. It was a new low – especially as it was happening right in her beloved, exclusive country club. She couldn't even imagine Steve's reaction if he ever saw her like this.


The game went on with Vanessa sitting at the table in her slut-costume – panties on her head and red-hot tits exposed. She frantically tried to win the next round to strip the thong off her head. But she failed. Instead, it was Greyhair who scored the victory. And this time it was a straight to the ten - a big win.

"At fucking last!" he exclaimed spreading his arms in a victory gesture.

"Damn, what a lucky bastard!" Beardman shouted out. "He gets the 'A-Train' task!"

"Hey, been waiting the longest!" Greyhair replied. "I just got what I deserve!"

Greyhair looked like he was about to boil over any second when he jumped up and grabbed the flame-haired bonus whore. After waiting for so long, he had too much energy bottled-up. Vanessa was well aware that she was in for an utterly ruthless ride. And the task perfectly fit the approaching grudge fuck.

Greyhair didn't hesitate for a second. He was on a mission and there was no stopping him. He pulled Vanessa up and made her kneel on the chair with her big, round funbags hanging over the back rest and her ass sticking out invitingly. Her panties remained over her head as the humiliating slut-cap.

He put his hard cock against the redhead's pussy. Instead of shoving his dick into her wet hole, he scooped up the copious amount of cunt juice and slathered it around her puckered asshole. Firmly holding onto Vanessa's shoulders, he pushed her body back while ramming his cock deep into her ass.

Vanessa grunted when his rod forced her tight anal ring open. He didn't give her any chance to get accustomed to the girth of his cock. Instead, he slammed his shaft down her ass chute with all his might. He began humping her asshole in rapid speed. He was touching Vanessa deep down her bowel. His cock was longer than Beardman's, though not as thick.

"Your glorious puppies are already beaming!" he grunted while reaming her ass hard. "Now, it's time to see a wide open o-ring beaming too!"

With these words, he pulled his cock out of Vanessa's ass. It took the flame-haired slut a few seconds to realize what he was expecting. Then she reached back with her hands and spread her ass cheeks to reveal her split open sphincter for his visual inspection.

"Beam!" Greyhair shouted out.

Vanessa's puckered asshole had loosened up and a small gape, framed by her nicely French-manicured fingers, was visible. However, he wasn't impressed with the size of the gape.

SLAP

Greyhair expressed his disappointment with a harsh slap to Vanessa's bottom leaving a red fingerprint on her left buttock.

"That's a poor gape, fuckwhore!" he huffed.

"And you wanna be a real slut?" he scoffed. "I wanna see an open-mouthed, hollow cavity winking at me! Only then you earned the title of slut!"

"Beg for it!" he hissed.

Vanessa didn't have a choice. She was here to entertain the guys and please them with her fuckholes. His derogatory words only emphasised this purpose. She felt hurt in her pride of being the local superwhore.

"Please, sir! Tear this slut a new one! Make her ass yours!" the flame-haired beauty whispered under her breath. She was still weary of the people at the other poker table.

"Why am I slapping you?"

"Because I am a stupid, teasing whore that needs to learn how to gape like a proper slut." Vanessa hastily replied.

Lineman and Beardman had their mouth open in awe as they watched the self-degradation of their bonus whore.

"Let's see what beams first - those ass cheeks or that o-ring!" Greyhair simply commented before he went back to work of prying open Vanessa's third eye.

He shoved his cock balls deep down her ass chute and started reaming her butthole again. He was in better shape than the other two guys with a lot more stamina so he kept up his speed.

After a few minutes of powerful bunghole drilling, he pulled back out to the slurping sound of Vanessa's ass. As soon as his cock slid out, her French-nailed hands reached back and spread her ass cheeks open.

"Beam!" he mockingly shouted again.

SLAP

Another blow hit her bottom. This time it reddened her right buttock. A red framed black hole was showing off between the redhead's butt cheeks. Her anal ring had further opened up. It gaped around the size of a 10 cent coin. But it still didn't satisfy Greyhair. So he went back to fucking Vanessa's asshole into oblivion.

"I like fucking a beat red ass!" Greyhair grunted while thrusting his cock in and out of Vanessa's quivering butthole.

He continued the process of fucking the redhead's asshole loose and making her gape for his inspection. All the while, Vanessa had to bite onto her wrist to keep herself from groaning loudly while her ass was getting a major workout.

"Beam!"

SLAP

"Thank you sir for teaching this whore a lesson how to become a better slut!" To Vanessa disgrace, Greyhair made her thank him for each spanking.

"Beam!"

SLAP

"Thaaank yooouuu sirrr... for teaching this whore a lesson how to become a better slut!" Vanessa whined while trying her best to keep her voice low.

Four more stinging blows landed on Vanessa's poor bottom. By now, her ass was on fire glowing in dark red colours. Her butt cheeks felt like raw meat rivalling her scratched juggs. The heat was spreading from her butt over her entire body and reignited the craving in her loins. Although she had come not long ago, her arousal was back with a vengeance.

Desperately, Vanessa tried to make her asshole beam properly at Greyhair. Every time he pulled out of her, she relaxed her ass and pushed her sphincter open as wide as she could. By now, her bunghole was showing telltale signs of the rough onslaught. The sore edges were jagged and welled. Once again pain was added to Vanessa's pleasure blending to a new sensation.

Lineman and Beardman were lost for words while watching the depraved spectacle. They couldn't believe the eagerness with which the bonus whore assisted in her own debasement. They were so excited their cocks had grown stiff again and they began jacking off.

"Beam!"

At the sixth attempt, Vanessa used all her might to push her asshole open like a blooming flower. Accidentally, a loud fart escaped her ass. The three guys were laughing at the pathetic, panty-headed slut again. Vanessa squirmed with shame. Her face blushed deeply from embarrassment.

Her asshole was yawning at the guys. It stood open like a barn door almost reaching the size of a 50 cent coin. She was bracing herself for the next slap. But it didn't come.

"That's a decent gape for a slut!" Greyhair exclaimed instead.

Finally, the gape training was over. But Greyhair hadn't cum yet. He sat down on a chair and called the bonus whore over.

"Time to do the work, fuckslut!" he ordered.

Vanessa followed his command and positioned herself in between his legs. She turned around so she was facing away from the guy. Gripping Greyhair's straining tool, she slowly lowered herself. Her pried open asshole didn't offer any resistance when she speared herself with his shaft. She slid down his dick until she felt his balls hitting her cunt.

Vanessa began riding Greyhair in reverse cowgirl. She pushed herself up and down his cock. She had to support her body by propping her hands against his thighs. As a result, she wasn't able to muffle her screams of pleasure any longer.

"Ooohhh! Aaahhh!"

"Shut the slut up!" Greyhair instructed the other two guys. "Don't wanna get interrupted."

Beardman reacted first. He took the slut-cap and pulled it off Vanessa's head. The ginger slut was too occupied with her pleasure to feel any relief though. The next time she opened her mouth to groan out loud, Beardman stuffed his cock into her mouth and muffled her screams.

Greyhair's stamina was astonishing. He was fucking the bonus whore for more than fifteen minutes by now and he still didn't seem close to cumming. He had grabbed Vanessa's red-hot funbags and used them like handles to direct the dick-humping movements of the ginger slut.

"C'mon guys! It's the last round. Let's make it a free for all." he suggested when he saw Lineman jacking off furiously.

The massive footballer complied with a smile on his face. He quickly stepped in front of the bonus whore and crammed his throbbing cock into her snatch.

"Ooouuuhhh!" Vanessa screamed around Beardman's cock.

All three guys had their dicks stuffed into one of her fuckholes by now. She sucked on one cock while her cunt and ass were pounded with reckless abandon. They mercilessly rubbed the thin tissue separating her pussy and ass pipe. This new sensation drove Vanessa wild.

The double pounding was intense and it didn't take long until she came again. This set-off Lineman. Abruptly, he pulled his cock out of Vanessa's pussy and turned away. Her drilled out snatch remained open invitingly. Her glistening pissflaps alluringly fluttered around the open fuckhole.