Vanessa's Dissonance Ch. 19

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Beardman didn't last much longer. He only thrust into her wet mouth a few more times before his balls were ready to explode. Following Lineman's lead, he simply stepped away from the slut before shooting his load.

Finally, Greyhair had reached his boiling point as well. With a loud grunt, his cock started jerking. He pushed the ginger slut off his lap but didn't turn her around to spurt his cum onto her face. He simply left the bonus whore lying on the ground.

It took Vanessa several minutes until she had collected herself. When she looked up, she finally saw the reason why the guys had shied away from splashing their spunk onto the slut. Beardman held Vanessa's empty champagne glass in front of her face. But it wasn't empty any longer. Instead, it was filled with three sizable loads of cum.

The stout guy swivelled the glass around. The sticky jizz was so thick it barely moved. The slimy sperm filled one third of the glass. The idea of swallowing this amount of gooey cum made her stomach churn. Everybody laughed at the pained expression on her face.

"Ready for the final task?" Beardman teased the slut.

"Let's make this more thrilling, what you guys think?" Lineman chipped in. They were still not tired of their dirty, exhibitionistic games.

"Get that glass filled with bubbly and drink it up in the ballroom. When we see the glass empty, we'll sign the contract." he explained his naughty idea while handing the cum-filled glass to Vanessa.

She sat on the ground completely taken aback while looking at the glass with bewildered eyes. She had pleased them to the fullest. She had acted like a depraved fuckslut in the country club while the danger of getting found out had loomed over her all the time. And still, they weren't satisfied.

How would she ever get that glass filled with bubbly without attracting attention? How could she walk around the exclusive ball with a glass full of cum? She had been more than lucky to remain undetected until now. But with this task, she saw her chances of keeping it that way floating away.

When Vanessa looked up at the three men, she choked on her pleads. Their stern eyes clearly told her that she wouldn't get rid of the task. Then they simply walked out of the poker room without another word while the stunned redhead continued looking at the cum-filled glass.


The flame-haired beauty had been so perplexed that she had stood next to the poker table for several moments. Finally, she sat back down onto a chair and pulled her hand mirror out of her purse to rearrange her appearance. Despite getting panty-headed and gag fucked, her hair and make-up were still pretty decent. When she was done, she looked as fresh as ever.

Nevertheless, she remained sitting on her chair. She didn't know how to carry on from this point. She couldn't imagine herself approaching a waiter with the cum-filled glass in her hand. She didn't dare to imagine his reaction when she asked him to fill the soiled glass with bubbly either. It would be so embarrassing. How would she ever explain all of it to the waiter? What if she ran into Megan or Steve on her way?

"Ah! There she is!" a well-known voice tore Vanessa out of her dazed state.

"You must have done a bang-up job! Those guys couldn't stop raving about our bonus whore!"

Without turning around, the redhead knew that it was Miller who had found her.

"Uuuhhh! That's one full glass, isn't it? Now, I know what they were talking about when they said something about a 'final task'!" he commented when he saw the glass in her hand.

"Hehehe!" Miller chuckled when he saw Vanessa's pained expression. "I like the way they think!"

"Maybe, I can help you with this!" he surprisingly offered his assistance. "I was just on my way to the restrooms..."

Vanessa was still too dumbfounded to react. But any help was better than walking into the ballroom and approaching a waiter under the watchful eyes of the party guests. Miller took her missing reaction as approval.

Before the redhead knew what was happening, Miller opened his zipper and stepped up to her. He took the cum-filled glass from her hand and held it underneath his cock. Then he let loose and began to piss into it.

Vanessa stared at the obscene occurrence with wide eyes. Only now, she realized what Miller had intended. And she didn't like it at all. The more the glass filled, the more her disgust increased. The yellow piss stream splashed into the glass and started mixing with the slimy sperm. When the glass was full, Miller handed it back to the ginger slut.

"Almost looks like bubbly." he commented his handiwork. "Enjoy your drink!"

He zipped up his pants and walked out of the room without another word. Once again, Vanessa was sitting at the poker table on her own. She gazed at the glass in disbelief. It looked gross and yucky. The thick strands of semen didn't dissolve completely in the piss. Instead, they began floating around in the yellow liquid. It was an extremely unsavoury sight. Simply looking at the gross mass in the glass was enough to make Vanessa gag.

Miller had spared her the embarrassment of approaching a waiter with the cum-filled glass. But his solution somehow didn't seem that much better. The thick, yellow liquid looked so grossly, she didn't even want to know how it would taste. Her inactivity didn't help her cause though. Eventually, Vanessa pulled herself together and got going.

She carefully walked out of the poker room towards the ballroom. All the way, she tightly grabbed the glass trying to cover most of the rancid, yucky content with her hand. This pose didn't look ladylike at all. But it was better than presenting the vile brew to the party guests.

Stepping into the ballroom, she could see that the party was at the peak. Lineman, Greyhair and Beardman stood in a circle and had a drink. They immediately spotted the bonus whore and looked at her expectantly. Vanessa had to gather all her courage and gulp down the huge lump in her throat. She saw a group of her gossip friends standing nearby the new clients. She only hoped that her friends already had a good booze going on. Maybe, they were too tipsy to take notice of the gross content in her glass. At least, the liquid was kind of yellowish.

She joined the circle of friends and listened to their chatter for a few moments. She was getting more and more nervous as she could see the three guys inching closer to her. They wanted to see her drink their cum.

Vanessa was getting frantic. So she came up with a reason to clink glasses. She had been right. Her gossip friends had been boozing for some time and didn't pay any attention to her glass. The redhead wanted to get over with this awful task as quickly as possible. So she took a big gulp after the first toast. This boldness almost became a costly affair. The nasty, yucky brew hit Vanessa like a punch to the stomach. She almost puked all over the floor. She had to pull herself together so that she wouldn't fold up and retch noisily. The liquid tasted rancid and bitter. In addition to the nasty flavour, the sperm had turned the piss load into a gooey glop she was barely able to swallow.

Vanessa tried her best to conceal her utter disgust. But her face clearly showed off her revulsion. Her tipsy friends were completely oblivious of her strange behaviour. But the three clients clearly enjoyed her struggles.

Vanessa had to force herself to make another toast. She couldn't take more than one gulp at one go. It was simply too repugnant. And she didn't dare to call her friends' attention. Because of the slow drinking, the yucky flavour became even more intensive. Her head started spinning from the vile taste.

Altogether, the flame-haired beauty needed three more toasts to swallow the whole piss and sperm mixture. When the glass was empty, she almost burped loud. She was nauseous and her stomach was churning. She didn't feel well at all. At least, Lineman, Greyhair and Beardman looked impressed.

As soon as Vanessa had swallowed the last drop, she stormed over to a waiter and asked for a non-alcoholic refill. In a desperate attempt to get a different taste, she downed the juice in one. It only helped a little though. The redhead needed a few more drinks before her churning stomach calmed down and her head stopped spinning from nausea.


Vanessa stayed in the ballroom and chatted with her gossip friends for a while. Slowly, her posh attitude came back to the forefront. After half an hour, she began to search for Steve. On her way out, she bumped into an elder man.

"Excuse me!" she exclaimed giving her best impression of 'Miss Arrogance'.

Looking up at the men's face, her arrogant attitude vanished. She had bumped into Connor. Instantly, memories of Connor's demeaning treatment at the restaurant hit her.

"Even at a cocktail party, you can't take the skank out of the whore." the person next to Connor exclaimed smugly. It was Stanton. "You definitely know how to look the part of a cheap, trashy bimbo skank - even in a cocktail gown."

"I can't believe they let such a 'thing' inside this club." Connor added.

He emphasised the word 'thing' to address Vanessa. It made her chill. She remembered how he had objectified her in the restaurant. It was such a mean, low treatment that her body immediately responded. Although the clients had made her cum two times during the poker game, her body embraced the degrading name-calling.

"We got something to celebrate." Stanton directed Vanessa's attention back to him. "The new clients finally signed the contract after enjoying your slut-service."

The two men didn't even ask for Vanessa to accompany them to their celebration. They simply dragged her out of the ballroom and into the library. She had barely stepped into the quiet room when she was welcomed by another familiar person.

"Look what we got here." Pavone greeted her. "The wannabe trophy whore finally made it into the high society. Hope you don't forget where you're coming from."

Vanessa was dumbstruck by the sudden appearance of the strip club owner. She hadn't expected him to be a guest at this exclusive cocktail party. She could feel a lump forming in her throat. She was still recovering from drinking the vile piss brew.

But Pavone's presence could only mean trouble for her. He enjoyed putting his 'Red Rose Whore' into her place. He loved showing her that she was nothing but a low hooker. His piece of fuckmeat he could use anyway he wanted, anywhere he wanted – especially in the country club.

"How does a whore present herself to her owner?" he suddenly addressed Vanessa with a stern voice.

"With her tits and ass exposed." she feebly answered.

The moment Pavone turned on his stern demeanor, Vanessa instantly snapped into her submissive mode. She had just gotten back into her posh, arrogant lady mood while gossiping with her girlfriends. But it didn't matter. A single order from Pavone was enough to flip a switch inside of her. The constant, sudden shifts between snobbish lady-self and submissive slut-self drove her wild. But they also excited her tremendously.

Without waiting for the next order, she opened two-thirds of the zipper. Her full, ripe melons immediately popped out of the gown. She bent forward and grabbed her ankles. Thereby, her big, fat fucktits dangled off her chest and her naked butt stuck out.

"Time for a toast!" Stanton interrupted Pavone's lesson.

He had filled three glasses with champagne and handed them to each guy.

"Not so fast!" Connor stopped the lawyer. "What is a celebration without some entertainment?"

"Show us what a dirty slut you are!" he suddenly addressed Vanessa. "Get yourself off! Better make yourself cum before we finish our drinks!"

Vanessa couldn't believe that she was about to be used as the entertainment slut again. The deal-sweetening session was barely over. She felt like she would never get a second to rest during this ball.

However, under the eyes of her bosses, the ginger slut behaved like a well-trained fucktoy and obeyed without further request. She squatted down and spread her legs wide. When she pushed two fingers into her cunt, Connor stopped her.

"C'mon slut! You don't want to disappoint us, do you? Show some creativity! No hands allowed!"

Vanessa was about to curse that damned motherfucker. They weren't about to make it easy for the slut. Wasn't it enough that she had entertained the new clients during the 'Monte Carlo Ball'? Did they really have to use her during the party as well? She was getting frantic. She wanted to get back to the ballroom as quickly as possible.

"Better hurry up, fuckwhore!" Stanton reprimanded his bonus whore. "If you don't cum before we finish the bottle of champagne, we'll cum all over your gown. You don't wanna prance around the ball with a cum-soiled dress, do you?"

Vanessa looked at the bottle. There wasn't much champagne left. She hectically looked around. She was in a library! There were no toys she could use. Her gaze roamed through the entire room. She was getting desperate.

Then her look got stuck in one of the bookshelves. She saw some exceptional bookends. They were formed in the shape of male statues holding the books with their backs. Hastily, Vanessa walked to the shelf and grabbed one of those statues.

She headed over to a chair and placed the bookend on top of the seat. Then she straightened up and positioned herself with a leg on each side of the chair. This way, her crotch was hovering directly above the statue.

Vanessa grabbed her ringed cunt flaps with her French-manicured fingers and pulled them apart to reveal her inner pink flesh. She slowly gyrated her hips letting her pussy spin above the head of the statue. She lowered herself until her snatch had engulfed the head of the statue. She slowly began pushing her hips up and down the bookend.

It wasn't easy to hump her new pleasure tool. The unusual form of the statue pushed strangely against her inner pussy walls. But her cunt was so wet that she could ride it easily. The flame-haired knockout had to get off quickly. It wasn't an easy task as she had already cum two times during the evening. So she tried to increase her arousal by grabbing her nipples and rolling them between her fingers.

"Mmmhhh! Ouh! Mmmhhh!"

"Hehehe! What a randy bitch! She's getting worked up by a bookend." Stanton mocked his bonus whore's behaviour.

"A slut like her takes every stick she can get and enjoys it." Pavone added with a chuckle. "I bet she can't pass a tree without humping the trunk."

The derogatory comments stimulated Vanessa even more. She couldn't believe it. Here she was standing in the library of the country club during an exclusive ball kneading her tits and humping a statue-shaped bookend - another humiliation on the day when she was supposed to be the star of a big high society event. But this dissonance was exactly what turned her on at the moment.

"C'mon slut! Show us what a rodeo skank you are! Hump faster!" Connor encouraged her.

For a few minutes, the guys enjoyed the obscene sight of their ginger slut riding a bookend like a bucking bull while her big, red-hot fucktits wildly jiggled up and down her chest. In the meantime, they discussed the reason for their celebration. Stanton and his partners had been busy closing deals with new clients for a reason.

"Finally, those three guys have signed the contracts! At last, all building owners have sold their properties." Pavone stated.

"Now, the hearing in the city council will be a piece of cake. I can let the application through on the nod and Garden Heights can be built." Connor added.

"I bet this wannabe trophy wife would love a nice house in Garden Heights." Pavone mocked his 'Red Rose Whore' that was working her ass off on the bookend in front of them.

All guys laughed about his joke. Vanessa only kept on moaning. Her arousal totally controlled her. She was barely able to comprehend what they were talking about.

"The whore has been a real hit with the building owners." Vanessa heard Stanton say. "It was a brilliant idea to film them fucking the slut. You can't believe how much the prices dropped when we threatened to send those videos to their wives."

"No one's going to miss that old industrial park anyways. It spoils the whole area." Connor stated. "The entire city will be glad about the new gated community we'll build."

"And we'll be glad about the money we get from selling those houses at inflated prices." Stanton exclaimed. "There's no other exclusive gated community like that in town. The houses will sell like hot cakes."

While the guys discussed their future plans, Vanessa was humping the bookend with a vigor. The three men almost ignored her by now although the flame-haired beauty slaved away at her embarrassing task. It was just another humiliating fact that stimulated the ginger slut even further. She had closed her eyes and grunted loudly. She could feel the orgasm approaching.

"Definitely the best plan you ever had." Pavone praised the lawyer. "My dirty money is laundered and in the process we make even more bucks ..."

Suddenly, his words were interrupted by a sound at the door.

"Excuse me. What is this noise?" a woman asked while she opened the door and poked her head into the library.

"Oh My God!" she exclaimed when the entire scene unfolded in front of her.

The female voice startled Vanessa. She opened her eyes and saw Megan Salpa staring at her. The rival to her throne could clearly see Vanessa humping the bookend. The moment the daunting realization hit the redhead, the orgasm broke loose in her loins...


*to be continued*
*Tucker has to intervene to prevent a scandal...*