Vanishing Act

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JukeboxEMCSA
JukeboxEMCSA
3,779 Followers

Kara stammered out, "But-but you can't! It's wrong! She-she's losing jobs, and she's having trouble in school, and-does she even remember doing this?"

Marlene smiled lazily, slumping back into the chair as Vanessa leaned back into a kneeling position. "Naw," she drawled, her voice slightly slurred with residual pleasure. "She don't remember a thing. She just snaps out of it all sticky and happy and fills in the blank with whatever comes to mind. All part of the lesson, and my pretty girl's such a good student."

Marlene sat up. "Still, you got a point. I don't want to hurt her none, but every time I think about her going down on my muff I just got to give her a call and get her over here. I admit, I probably been working that tongue just a little too much." Internally, Kara sighed in relief. She wasn't sure what she would have done if Marlene hadn't been willing to see reason-Kara didn't even know what drugs she'd used to brainwash Vanessa, let alone how to undo the effects.

Her warm relief chilled to ice water in her veins when Marlene spoke again. "Maybe what I need's a second girl," she said, her stare suddenly sliding across Kara's body as though she was fondling Kara with her eyes. "Someone to take a little of the load off little 'Nessa, keep her from having to come over quite so much. What do you think of that, Kara?"

Kara began backing up. "I think you better keep away from me," she said, her voice thick with adrenaline-fueled menace. Part of her wanted to grab Vanessa and drag her along, but she wasn't sure she could get the other girl to leave in her current state. She could come back later, with the police or a torch-wielding mob, or something.

But Marlene just chuckled. It wasn't even a sinister chuckle, just a little snort of laughter at the foolishness of youth. "Oh, honey," she said, "I don't even have to get up." Her tone changed slightly, becoming deeper and more commanding. "Vanessa, pin her down and keep her quiet."

Kara turned to run, but her friend had unexpected speed as well as strength when she was like this. She grabbed Kara's ankle and yanked her to the floor, then pounced on her with inhuman strength. Kara opened her mouth to yell, but Vanessa met Kara's lips with her own in a ferocious kiss that muffled her screams.

"Getting started already?" Marlene asked as she stood up, her voice bright with humor. "Dang, watching the two of you like that, well, I might be having you two carpool here every once in a while." She walked out of the room for a moment, then came back with a small vial of liquid.

Kara tried desperately to struggle as the older woman unstopped the bottle, but Vanessa held her down like she was a tiny kitten. "Here, honey, take a little whiff," Marlene said, holding the vial up to her nose. "You won't worry so much after that."

The smell was acrid in Kara's nostrils, a harsh chemical tang that made her vision instantly go blurry and her muscles go limp. She barely even heard Marlene say, "You can get up now, Vanessa," and she barely even felt Marlene prying her jaw open.

"Just a couple of drops'll do," Marlene said, her voice suddenly sounding to Kara like it was coming from the bottom of a well. She tasted something for a moment, but then her tongue went instantly numb and her body rapidly followed. Her vision went from blurry to foggy to a warm red haze within instants as her eyelids slipped shut.

"That's a good girl," she heard someone whisper in her ear, and the words seemed to sink right into the depths of her mind like they had weights. She couldn't stop listening now, even if she wanted to. Everything she heard felt like the most important thing in the world. She was a good girl, and now she knew exactly what good girls do.

She felt someone undressing her, and she couldn't imagine anything sexier. She was so happy to be naked-no, that wasn't right. She was so happy to be commanded to be naked. Everything felt better when it was a command from Marlene. She felt so good when she obeyed that she couldn't imagine doing anything else.

She was kissing Vanessa's breasts. She didn't remember when her eyes had opened, but they were open now and she was staring at Vanessa's nipples before leaning in to suckle at them again. She saw Marlene out of the corner of her eye, openly fucking herself with a thick black dildo, and it was so hot to know that they were giving Marlene a show. It was so fucking sexy to feel Vanessa's thumb massaging her clit, and to know that she was doing the same to Vanessa, because it was all for Marlene's pleasure and pleasing Marlene was the most important thing of all. Even forgetting felt good when it was for Marlene.

And then at last, Kara was between Marlene's thighs, pleasing her in the deepest, the most intimate way possible. She licked and licked, spiking her tongue deep into Marlene's cunt and savoring her musky taste, carried away on a tide of irresistible obedient bliss. When she felt Marlene cum on her face, she shivered in transcendent ecstasy as even her knowledge of her obedience slipped away...

*****

"Where have you two been?" Tina asked, as Vanessa and Kara finally sat down at the table. "The waitress has been giving me the stink eye for about twenty minutes now."

"Sorry," the two girls said practically in unison. "We got held up-the trafffic/dog was really bad/sick." They looked at each other, realizing that their words had dissolved into a mess of contradictory crosstalk.

"Um," said Vanessa, "see, the dog was sick, and..."

Kara took over. "And we had to get him to the vet, but traffic was so bad, so..."

Tina rolled her eyes. Her friends were sweet, but they always seemed to have an excuse for everything.

THE END

JukeboxEMCSA
JukeboxEMCSA
3,779 Followers
12