All Comments on 'Velma Goes to Work'

by Just Plain Bob

Sort by:
  • 32 Comments
PistolpackinpetePistolpackinpetealmost 13 years ago
THANKS B"BEE...

...for regurgitating this piece of trash almost as if you'd read the last few reviews....

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichalmost 13 years ago
Oh well

Bob knows how to write some gross weird stories. Sometimes they are a little over the top like this one, but I'll have to hand it to him, the dude sure writes a lot of stories.

Thanks Bob. Not quite my cup of tea, but I appreciate the effort.

Fighting41Fighting41almost 13 years ago
Were Did they Go?

Your testes Bob just when was it that you lost them?

photoshootphotoshootalmost 13 years ago
More please

I really liked the story, very erotic. Eating a cream pie is a common theme and in fiction it's fine.

andybicuckandybicuckalmost 13 years ago
One of your best

Loved it hubbie gets the best of two worlds.

brujaybrujayalmost 13 years ago
Get back to revenge.............

I like your retribution stories better than the willing cuck stories. This tale, while well written, definitely did not float my boat. It sank like a stone.

chootkabhootchootkabhootalmost 13 years ago
not to forget the money she gets from whoring

the husband has turned into a pimp, living off the whoring wife. no AIDS/STD in paradise

BobNbobbiBobNbobbialmost 13 years ago
Good sex every night . . .

. . . a nice new truck, and the bills are getting paid. No wonder he has a grin on his face even though it's there permanently with a little crust. Okay, it isn't Hemingway, certainly not Shakespeare although the bard was a lusty rapper at times, it must be the leader of the church of the subgenius; Praise Bob!!!

It was a short fun story and that's okay.

gogreengogreenalmost 13 years ago
nice if your are into that sort of thing but sadly i'm not.

the old English meaning for a clock-old.

a man who can not satify his lady sexually.

who then get tared and fathered in chicken feathers, if he complains, that she has sex with another man.

old saxon.

so the real defination of a clokold is some one that complains about there woman cheating on them, as they clearly can not satisfy her.

even so this story to me was not my cup of tea. as such 1 star.

reasons..

i dislike the modern meaning of a cluck-old, in story's.

i prefer male domination.

or

Delmer that leaves you hanging on the edge to see which path they take.

he did not cop out or wimped out he was clearly into shearing his wife. to me that odd. unless it an open relationship.

fine, to me that just pointless. open mirages from the get go fine. anythign else other than an open honest relation ship is.. mis trust. to me that why i find these cluck story's to be... lame. she dont trust him or respect him she may love him, but to me there can not be a relationship without respect, trust, openness & love. 1 out of 4 = a failed relationship..

she make him eat out her marks cum. no respect.

she did not tell him about the side job. no trust, or openness

the cash in the account is not an issue. it's common to have separate accosts for your own personal spending.

a one way relation ship to me, is to me, not what i call a fair deal. as such she was trash. she hookered for a car for him. a car they clearly did not need. and so there was no point to it??? so she had to have an other reason thrill and excitement.. so she hookered because she could, and felt the thrill was worth it. the car was a bribe. more a guilty here a one off prezcent for all the crempies.

to me it was test. do you wish to be kept man or are you into a fair relation ship. if yoru into fair relation ship's then yoru lookignto what i did ot get that car and act on it. if not your just my pet toy..

persoanly i cant see why or nay motive on her part for doign hwat she did to him and still marrying him other then beigna sucker.

Vulcan_in_OhioVulcan_in_Ohioalmost 13 years ago
Wrong category?

Wouldn't fetish be more appropriate, considering how he gets off on eating creampies? Well-written but not erotic. The money for that truck would have been better spent paying off part of the mortgage on their house. Maybe hubby should get some strange and then let her taste it on his cock, or smell the perfume (of another) on his collar, or maybe kiss her and let her taste another woman's pussy on his lips. Do you suppose his wife would turn the other cheek to something like that?

eoins1eoins1almost 13 years ago
Why read it?

If the topic offends you. It's a story. I will never understand why anyone reads a story on a topic they don't like. I don't read any of the Gay or BDSM stuff simply because it's not for me. Keep writing. I enjoyed it

Escobar1974Escobar1974almost 13 years ago
We have a saying..

A popular local song goes "IF when you come home, the fridge is full of food, all the bills have been paid, and your wife is happy, then why bother the other man?" Forward thinking and I notice a lot of your stores before were of revenge now they have turned and are "if I am befitting from my wife's indiscretions then why stop a good thing?"

LtlskipperLtlskipperover 10 years ago
Good story about Velma

It would be nice if you could give Velma's side of the picture. How she felt when the extras started. Keep up the good work.

OverthefallsOverthefallsalmost 10 years ago
Despite the warning I read this crazy story.

I wonder if the guy could see around the new truck and understand that his cheating slut wife was exposing him to every disease known to man? Is the truck and having a slut for a wife worth risking your life? I think not. And how stupid does she think he is? She assumes he doesn't know he's eating other men's leavings? She doesn't think he knows that her tips wouldn't even make the down payment on the truck? I don't know what bothers me more - the fact that she's cheating on him or the fact that she thinks he's a dumbass. Another JPB disaster.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

really what a fag

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
FOR FUCKS SAKE

ANOTHER PATHETIC ASSHOLE WHO GETS OFF FUCKING HIS WIFE WITH ANOTHER MANS CUM DRIPPING OUT OF HER CUNT....NO DOUBT THE CREW CAB WAS MORE IMPORTANT TO HIM THAN HIS WIFE BEING A PROSTITUTE...HOPE HE REMEMBERS TO GO GET A CHECK UP FOR THE CLAP AND AID's....WHAT A PITIFUL STORY...JUST MORE OF YOUR DIRE SHITE RAMBLINGS....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
5

Another ridicules comment from the asshole of LIT! dear Annony. HEY! ANNONY!!! You retard!!! Yelling won't help get your insane comment across. Why not try fishing in the North Atlantic w/o a life vest. As Buggs Bunny would say: " What a buffoon!"

ScorpioJJScorpioJJalmost 7 years ago
Diseases everywhere

Can't drive that new truck after getting AIDS

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
question for the negative comments..

how many times have you been to a bar that you have wondered just what goes on...If you have not then you are not a looking... maybe not the money in the bank accounts but the action in and around the bar is much the same... Just a saying 5

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
stupid

Lets face it any one that don't know cum from a wet pussy is dead. Wife doesn't know that, she is telling her pussy eating husband she is cheating. I can eat my wife out after I cum in her pussy but no fu&%king way not my cum. I do read and enjoy the stories. I think some were in this country a lot of the stories are possible and happen.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
No, No and HELL NO!

He wants to trade a new truck for his life? Because his wife's pussy is a festering cesspool of diseases. No way to drain that swamp or stop her from passing nasty things along to hubby. This story just made my skin crawl. Bad Bob, REALLY bad!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Ok, Bob!

I gave it a four just because it’s you. But eating a creme pie nearly every night just to get some pussy and a truck is a little over the top.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

yep another cheating wife and a stupid hubby that does not have any balls so stupid just keep the bitch

desertdog43desertdog43over 5 years ago
Reminds me

of a softball team in San Diego years ago---NO BALLS AT ALL....all female team in a co-ed league----

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Easy to see why this is the most popular author in Literotica

JPB tells it like it is.

26thNC26thNCalmost 5 years ago
Funny

Not as bad as a lot of JPB stuff, but not very good either.

Oralfixation827Oralfixation827almost 5 years ago
Perfect wife

I'd love to have the slut bringing me home all those yummy creampies

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
WHORE WIFE

Whore because she is getting paid to fuck, Now if the owner doesn't want the husband there when the wife was "Working" would automatically ring a bell with me. I would just turn up in a disguise, and maybe spend some of my wife's earnings on one of the other available ladies.

ScorpioJJScorpioJJover 3 years ago

Great fun until the STDs kick in. Disgusting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Guessed in beginning but unprepared for wife feeding him all those other men's cum. Totally disgusted with JPB's view of the world, and buying the truck in no way cancels the horrendous behavior. A real man would have taken the money and paid to have her boss fucked up followed by a reveal of pics of all the men going to club resulting in it being shut down.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Spelling and grammar so bad I could not get into the story. I got about half way down the page before giving up on it. Glad I didn't continue from what I read in the comments. I find it revolting that these closeted gay authors want to relate their fantasies of sucking cock and swallowing another man's cum

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

What story? Just a pimp and whore wife !!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJust Plain Bob@Just Plain Bob
Just a Dirty Old Man (of course I have been one since I was thirteen)who likes to write about the things that I've seen and been exposed to in my life. There is a little bit of me in almost all of my stories and in some of them there is quite a lot. I leave it to the reader ...

story TAGS