All Comments on 'Velvet Taboo'

by amofiga

Sort by:
  • 31 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
What love is all about

Great story, well written, good pace and fantasic!

Lancelot55Lancelot55over 12 years ago
The Best!!

This is a truly well written love story about two siblings and their fifty year life of love. This transcends the usual fare seen on this site, and elevates the delicious taboo to a higher level!!!! Thank you for sharing what appears to be a true and personal journey of love!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
TRUE LOVE!!!!!

This is an excellent story about TRUE LOVE and the healing properties it supplies.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
so-so

it's sad that they never stayed together would have been a better story. that being said this story is in need of a total rewrite using a good editor there are way to many STUPID goofs that you should have caught in proofreading if you ever did it. SHOW SOME PRIDE IN YOUR WORK AND A WHOLE LOT OF RESPECT FOR THE READERS AND ALWAYS USE A GOOD EDITOR BEFORE POSTING DO IT RIGHT OR NOT AT ALL.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Good story

Story shows some of the benefits of a wonderful relationship. More should take the step, it can be very helpful to both.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
gentile reader

I'm almost certain some Jews or Muslims might be reading this as well.

MoeDickMoeDickover 12 years ago
A touching story

***** You put lots of feeling into the story and you should be proud of the both of you. Wish I could say more but I think you told it all. THANKS!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Hey So-So

You obviously have never had a real relationship with a member of your own family. Stop jerking off to this web-site and do somthing real.

The real stories are what we really want.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Thank you

A lovely, gentle story. Thank you

LaRascasseLaRascasseover 12 years ago
The ending was the clincher

The story was in general well written and the buildup and the sexual action seemed believable.

Keep writing, I look forward to reading more from you.

Regards

-LaRascasse

klaxxklaxxover 12 years ago
Very nice.

I didn't like this story much at first. It seemed too clinical and love-less. Boy did that turn around.

It is too bad they weren't together more as romantic partners. The only thing that would have made it better, IMO.

EmpLucianDarkBladeEmpLucianDarkBladeover 12 years ago
Well done.

I must admit that this story, be it true or not, is well put together. I must also admit that it was tastefully done. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
You made me fucking tear up at the end

The tone at the end to me felt sad. Not the "Depressing" sad, but the Thank you for everything and I will miss you" sad. I am a total sucker for these type of endings. Overall I enjoyed the story very much.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Excellent

I found the story excellent and i see nothing wrong in it, Familly is there to help and this is a good example sometimes there is just narrow mind is it really important how you help or the result.

:-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Excellent Story

This story was very well written. It all comes back to how time passes and heals all wounds,as painful as they are,it still centers around that siblings are supposed to help one another.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
skillful

A well written story with great love in it, and a bit of sex too

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
That was definitely a good story; sure to bring tears to the eyes.

What can be said about time?

All your loved ones, be that spouses, children, parents, sometimes are seen through rose colored glasses. It's a shame that time passes, with little mercy,that we can't seem to stop and reflect on the good times. Bottom line; sure it was was incest; sure, it's illegal, but it was done with the best of intentions. Who could ask for anything more?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Classic!

This is the only story I have read on here that made this 6+ foot man tear up! Nice to know that I am human before a man.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Simply Beautiful

Thank You for such a beautiful love story.

It envoked all of my emotions.

Better than just a sex story can ever be

Ron

(dietz10000@yahoo)

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Truly great...

I'm not usually one to enjoy these types of stories....but this was really really good.... Thanks for sharing it...real or not....

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
WHAT THE HELL

You made get all weepy. I can’t believe any story on this site can inspire such deep feelings, but damn I was very, very wrong.

LadyKaren50LadyKaren50about 5 years ago
Wonderful!

What a wonderful story! I loved it - it made me cry!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Kindness is love

No one loves you like your own family. This is why the taboo is still enfoced, the divorce lawyers will starve if family love is legal.

jtwheelsjtwheelsover 4 years ago
Quit reading work let sex slack affair dumb ass

Typical

Work to live

Not live to work

Add less sex and going out together

Affair and or divorce

PrinceLukePrinceLukeover 4 years ago
5 Stars But...

I gave you five stars as the story was beautiful but unless this is actually based on a real event there were some things i didnt like. 1) Linda was a whore/slut, i mean come on she is fucking so many guys including married ones. 2) They both cheated on their spouses. 3) They should have never married other people, i can tell they would have been happy together as a couple so thats wht they should have done. She didnt love frank that much or she woudlnt have remarried or cheated on him. She and her brother should have married eafh other it would have been the best and they would have been happy. I did enjoy this story thou dont get me wrong. i gave a 5 star rating.

DrhwnoelDrhwnoelabout 4 years ago
pretty cool

Now THAT was a cool story. I like the fact that it wasn't all about sex. No "Wam Bam thank you Mam", and it went on for years until the end of his sister's life. That was truly love in it's most basic sense. How could that possibly be wrong?

LegallySaneLegallySanealmost 4 years ago
I couldn't.....

get past when she said, "I call the shots of what gets done, when it gets done, and how it gets done. I decide where the dick goes and where the cum goes" in the middle of the first page. She was just a whore bitch.

Pharmboy69Pharmboy69over 2 years ago

Amazing story, if it was a story. It felt so alive and the characters came to life. Thank you so much for writing.

TheOldStudTheOldStudabout 2 years ago

Wonderful, heartfelt story!!! Thanks...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I loved this story! Real or not..it was a wonderful read!

OseekerOseeker6 months ago

Well, I don't really care for stories about sexual 'instruction' so this story couldn't go any higher than a 3 stars from me.

I hoped that Linda was going to invite him to a threesome as she was so experienced at everything else.

Anyway, all those rules she imposed would make sex with her come down a couple notches.

Even 'bad' sex is still good but wouldn't make ME feel that it was the best I ever had by any means.

I'm glad she taught him to please the female 'cuz they deserve orgasms as much as guys do.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous