Venus by Chance?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"To start with, I've got a face," Jana said, as if to the figurine.

Looking at her naked reflection in the mirror she compared her own firm breasts with their up pointing nipples, her slightly protuberant stomach and firm high buttocks with the grossly exaggerated breasts, belly and buttocks of the figure.

"I'll call you 'Ugly Venus,'" Jana chuckled derisively, "I've got all my arms and legs."

For a moment she was startled. She thought she saw Venus move. Only the slightest movement, but definitely a move.

"Must have slipped against the glass," Jana muttered, "how could a piece of old clay move?"

She put her hand out to right the figure, and she felt something akin to a small electric shock pass through her.

She stood still for a moment still touching Venus, then giving herself a mental shake she said, "Imagination, you've been too tense, too worked up lately my girl, pull yourself together."

Leaving Venus propped up against the mirror she got into bed and switching off the bed light she settled for sleep.

She dropped off fairly quickly but some time later she woke with a start.

The room was full of light, but the bed light was not on. The source of the light was Venus, it radiated from her in pulsating rays. Terrified Jana wanted to scream, but no sound would come, and she found herself unable to move.

She heard the sound of distant chanting, "Ahum...ahum...ahum..." it droned on, growing ever louder.

"Spring...spring...the earth must be awakened."

As she watched with horrified eyes Venus began to grow and her legs that had been broken were now complete. She stepped down from the dressing table and still growing approached the bed.

She loomed over Jana and although there was still no face, words came from her.

"Spring...spring...the earth must be awakened."

"Ahum...ahum...ahum...the chanters, still invisible, now seemed to be in the room."

"You're time has come, you must fructify the earth, its womb awaits, you are beautiful, you are fertile, and many will desire you. You are now in me and I in you, come, the earth and the spring ritual waits.

Venus seemed to dissolve into Jana, but she felt nothing, she only knew that she was now Venus, even though still Jana.

The room faded as the chant changed.

"Eeeiyah...eeeiyah..."

A great forest glade and the chanters could now been seen. Some clad in rough cloth, others in skins and furs. They surrounded her as she lay naked and spreadeagled on a fur covered raised platform.

She knew what must happen, and she was without fear.

A swarthy man approached. He was naked and she could see he had a large erect phallus.

The chanters fell silent.

He stood for a moment looking at her, and then cried out, "A aho ta ma, a beeha diedo, a alima gahling lalalah."

Strange sounds, but she knew what they said, "To fructify the earth, to bring forth fruits, to let the deer breed."

He climbed over her and entered her vagina with his penis.

As he penetrated her the chanters began again, "A aho...a aho...a aho..."

"To fructify...to fructify...to fructify..."

The chant grew louder and was uttered with increasing tempo as the man copulating with her increased the speed and intensity of his thrusts into her.

It came to a climax when he cried out loudly, "A ahooo."

He thrust deep into her and she felt his sperm surge into her, filling her vagina tunnel.

Finishing his ejects he paused for a moment and then withdrew from her.

He stood beside her, and then looking round at the now silent people he cried out, "Kal de, a aho."

"She is yours to fructify."

They came upon her, one after the other, uncaring that soon sperm was pouring from her vagina. Around her people were copulating and constantly crying out, "A aho...a aho..."

She felt no pain or even discomfort as penis after penis entered her. She surrendered to them willingly, even joyfully. It was the Great Spring Ritual, and the earth was being urged to bring forth its fruit just as the wombs of the women around her being fertilised would bring forth new life in due season.

* * * * * * * *

It ended, the scene began to dissolve. It was dark and she was lying on her bed wet with perspiration. With a shaking hand she switched on the bed light. Venus stood inert, propped against the dressing table mirror.

A dream! Yet it had seemed so real. She explored her vagina with her hand expecting to feel there the sperm that had been injected into her in such copious quantities.

She found nothing but her own vaginal fluid and this was confirmed when raising her fingers to her lips she tasted and smelt only herself.

Strangely she felt like weeping. Had she wanted that sperm to fertilise her? Did she want to bring forth new life?

The questions were unspoken, but for a second Venus seemed to glow.

Naked Jana went to the bathroom and took a brief shower, and making her way back to her bedroom she saw a streak of light under the door of Gary's room. He was still awake.

Barely thinking what she was doing she opened the door and went in. He was dressed in his pyjamas seated at his computer working.

She moved to him and he turned to her, a look of surprise on his face. She touched his cheek with her hand and said, "Fertilise me Gary, make me pregnant."

He rose and stood looking at her in her nakedness.

"I always knew you'd be beautiful," he whispered.

"Make me pregnant, Gary," she said again.

Without a word he moved her gently to the bed and laid her on it. She opened her legs wide as if she were once more in that forest glade.

He removed his pyjamas and she could see his penis, erect, large and its head glistening with pre-cum.

"My name is Garret," he said as he came between her legs, "do you know what that means?"

No," she gasped as she felt him enter her.

"It means, Hard Spear Thrower."

That night he speared Jana many times.

After that night Hard Spear Thrower impaled Jana frequently. On her becoming pregnant they married.

At the wedding Karma said to her, "I'm so pleased darling; from Gary's letters I knew something like this must happen, but I also knew that Gary was too shy to tell you how he felt, so how did you know?"

"Ah...er...yes...er, woman's instinct I suppose," Jana replied.

* * * * * * * *

A happy ending, yes, but now I must step back to the dawn after their first night of love and impregnation.

As the sun rose Jana made her way to her bedroom to find Venus no longer propped against the mirror. Venus was nowhere to be found.

"It really was all a dream," Jana decided, "Even the shop and buying Venus was all part of the dream."

Yet strangely the tissue lined cardboard box that had contained Venus was still there, and inside it was a five dollar note.

During her lunch break that day Jana decided she would return to Spring Lane and try and unravel the mystery of Venus. Arriving at the place where she believed the lane to be, there was only a building and no lane.

Enquiries only confirmed that Spring Lane had never existed at that area, and thinking she might have made a mistake about the location she went in search of the lane elsewhere. She found nothing, and a study of the city street directory revealed Spring Courts, Roads and Streets, but no Spring Lane.

So what had happened?

Had Jana's desire to procreate stirred up some primitive archetype within her psyche that had found expression in dream form, or had that elusive Spring Ritual been in some way real?

Was the little old man still sitting at a counter sorting beads in another ephemeral Spring Lane, and saying to another woman as she asked the price of Venus, "If I might offer a small piece of advice, don't put her on display until you are ready for her, otherwise the result might be a trifle alarming."

As I have said, I cannot guarantee the veracity of what I have written; I have merely recorded what I have been told.

What I can guarantee is, that Hard Spear Thrower has impaled Jana many times and to good effect, in that they now have three offspring.

*

"The interpretation of dreams is the royal road to a knowledge of the unconscious activities of the mind."

(Sigmund Freud)

12