Vera

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TxRad
TxRad
5,952 Followers

With a shiver, she straightened up and lowered her foot to the ground. Her hands rested against the tops of her thighs. Her eyes were on her hands as she said, "Normally, this is where I would apply the oil to my sex but.... With you watching, I would have an orgasm."

"And the problem with that is?" I asked softly.

"I want it to build," she said as she picked up the oil. She pushed off from the counter and walked over to stand in front of me. She handed me the oil and then turned around. "Anyway, someone has to do my back for me."

I chuckled and stood up. "Are you sure you want me behind you?"

She looked at me over her shoulder and shivered as she said, "Very much so."

I was still trying to decide how to take that as I poured oil into my right hand. I wiped it across her upper shoulder blades and then drizzled a small amount down the center of one ass cheek and then the other. I paused to grin as I drizzled some down the center. It ran off her tailbone and down the crack of her ass slowly. She took a hissing breath.

"Was that cold?" I asked as I sat the oil on the table.

"Uh... no. Nothing is cold right this moment." She replied softly as I started to rub the oil into her upper back.

"That's nice to know," I said, teasing her.

She shivered as my hands ran up and down her sides. My fingertips brushed lightly on the sides of her breasts in passing. Her arms moved out slightly to give my hands more room. I rubbed her sides again making firmer contact with her breasts. She made the hissing sound again.

I rubbed the oil into her lower back and across her tailbone and the swell of her ass cheeks. Squatting down, her ass was just below eyelevel and I took a moment to admire it. Running my hands up and down did not get a response from her but squeezing the slippery cheeks did. Squeezing and spreading them got another hiss.

The bottom of her crease was only lightly tanned and her anus was darker. When I trailed two fingers up and down, she came up on her toes for a moment. I thought about probing her asshole but decided to play nice for the moment. I used my thumbs in the crack to spread the oil evenly. My thumbnails brushing over the tight pucker brought a louder hiss to her lips and she bounced up and down on her toes.

"You're very sensitive back here, I see," I said as I took my hands off her ass.

She nodded and whispered, "Very."

I used both hands to even out the oil on the back of one thigh and then the other. When my fingers came close to her sex, she would come up on her toes. I was debating whether to touch her sex or not. I decided to wait and see what played out next.

Standing up, I wiped my hands on my thighs and said, "That about covers it."

She took a half step back ad then another until her ass was pressed against my hips; my manhood nestled between her ass cheeks. She wiggled her hips and pushed back a little harder. My dick worked its way deeper between her nether cheeks.

"There is one more spot," she whispered as she wiggled her ass again.

"Ah yes, that spot that would cause an orgasm."

She laughed and whispered, "Yes, that one."

"Shouldn't you do that yourself?" I asked thinking about Thomas and what he might have to say.

"I could but.... You doing it would make it far stronger."

I reached over and picked up the oil. I put my arms around her and looked over her shoulder to pour a little in my palm. My whole front was now pressed to her back. She leaned against me as I put the bottle back on the table. I lowered my hand and pressed my palm to her belly just above her slickly shaven mound.

Vera made a whimpering sound and then moaned softly as I cupped her right breast in my left hand and squeezed gently. Her hips quivered as I moved my right hand down to her mound and then on down across her outer lips. She moaned again as I moved my hand up, my middle finger slipping between her inner lips and caressing her slit all the way up to her clit.

When my finger touched her clit, her hips gave a jerk. I moved my hand back down and she shivered as the middle fingertip brushed over her slippery hot opening. I curled my finger and felt the tip enter her sex. She gasped and came up on her toes. My dick rubbed in the crack of her ass and it gave a twitch all on its own.

I pulled the tip of my finger out of her and she came down off her toes. I pushed it back in but she just whimpered softly so I moved my hand up and rolled her clit around lightly. Her hips came forward to increase the pressure and then she groaned long and loud as her hips rocked back and forth. She was coming.

A minute or so later, her hands found mine and pulled it away from her clit. Her hips shivered and then she sighed deeply. "So good," she whispered and then sighed again. "You have a knowing touch."

"I've had a little practice," I said with a grin.

She chucked and took a step forward to turn and face me. "I think my husband picked out an excellent Valentines Day present."

My mouth dropped open at the thought of what that meant to me and I wondered if it meant the same to them. Vera's eyes dropped to my dick and she licked her lips. "Too bad I have to wait until after supper for my dessert," she whispered and then grinned as she saw the shocked expression on my face.

About then, one of the twins said, "Phone, Miss Vera," from the doorway to the house.

Vera looked that way, nodded, and then back at me. "I should take that," she said and then added with a glance at the doorway and the young maid, "Be careful or one of the twins might spoil my dessert."

"Spoil it or steal it?" I asked with a glance toward the maid.

Vera laughed and turned to get her wrap. As she turned back, her fingers wrapped around my dick tightly. "They know how greedy I am with a new guest at first."

My mouth dropped open again and she laughed as she let go of my dick and walked away. I slowly sat down in my chair as I watched her ass swivel and sway. I gave out with a deep sigh and picked up my beer. It was warm but what the heck, I downed it anyway.

*****

A little while later, I was working on a fresh beer and had moved to one of the lounge chairs by the pool. Soft footsteps behind me caused me to turn my head. One of the twins was walking my way. She stopped beside my chair and smiled as her eyes crossed my semi hard dick. She licked her lips, her pink tongue in sharp contrast to her mahogany colored lips.

"Miss Vera had to make a quick trip into town. She will be back in time for supper," she said slowly and distinctly.

I nodded and asked, "Are you Jia or Tia?"

"I'm Tia. Jia wears gold and I wear yellow. That is, most of the time. Sometimes we like to fool people."

I looked at the scarf around her waist and nodded. "I'll keep that in mind."

My dick had come to full hardness as my eyes took in the beautiful young woman. Tia's eyes dropped to it and she grinned. "I'll keep that in mind," she said and then licked her lips again.

I grinned and shook my head. "Miss Vera wouldn't care for that and I think you know it."

She giggled. "There will be a time and a place later."

"I, uh.... Yeah," I said as she turned and walked away. My eyes followed her high round ass and I sighed deeply. "I knew I should have taken out more medical insurance."

My mind kept playing movies of Tia and Jia in my bed interspersed with movies of Vera in my bed. My dick stayed hard and I finished my beer faster than I meant to. When I did, I got up, walked to the edge of the pool, and stepped off. The cool water and dunking didn't help matters but swimming a few laps did to some extent.

*****

I took a shower and found the shower was glassed in on three sides, one of which was the outside wall. The view was spectacular. I could see out across the top of the hill all the way to the sea. There were a couple of bushy plants planted on each side of the window so it didn't feel as open as it could have.

Getting dressed, I decided on a dressy western shirt and levies. I was putting on my boots when there was a knock at the door. With one boot on and the other in my hand, I went to answer it. Vera was there wearing a nice white silk blouse with four of the top buttons undone and a blue short sarong below that.

She looked me up and down and smiled. "You are totally over dressed for dinner."

"Uh...." I started to say and she handed me a red sarong similar to hers.

"Keep the shirt but lose the jeans and boots."

I grinned and took the sarong. "This isn't going to hide my... uh, compliment with the twins around."

She laughed and said, "It isn't supposed to. And for a point of reference, the split goes in front." She pinched the edges of hers on each side and pulled outward. It opened down the middle of the front.

"Ok," I said and grinned. "This should prove interesting."

"I hope so." She replied and then added, "Dinner will be served when you get there. We'll be eating on the second floor terrace."

When I nodded, she turned and walked away. I watched the sway of her ass for a moment and then closed the door. I had never worn a sarong so I had to wrap it, refold it, and rewrap it several times before I felt comfortable wearing it. Looking in the mirror in the bathroom made me smile. It was an interesting look but at least my dick was covered in its semi hard state.

*****

The table in the dinning room was huge. It could easily seat eighteen people. The one on the terrace was smaller with room for six. It had a long tablecloth covering it that hung nearly to the floor. All six places were set.

Thomas and Vera were standing next to the rail with drinks in their hand. Thomas also wore a sarong with a white tailored shirt. He saw me and smiled. "That is a good look," he said and winked. "Would you care for a drink?"

"Jack Daniels and water, if you have it." I replied.

He nodded and walked over to a small wet bar along the wall. "I hear you enjoyed the afternoon in the garden."

I looked at Vera and she nodded. "A most beautiful place. Nice and peaceful."

He smiled as he got out a bottle of Jack and a glass. "Yes, I enjoy it. Vera more than me," he said with a wink in my direction.

I smiled and nodded. "She doesn't seem to be a chicken in her own backyard."

He finished mixing my drink and carried it over to me. "No, she's not. This house and the grounds are hers to do with as she pleases. I just pay the bills."

"You always protest too much," Vera said with a grin. "You enjoy it and me as much as I enjoy myself."

Thomas nodded. "Yes, I do, especially you." Looking at me he said, "My wife tells me you have a gentle touch applying tanning lotion."

I looked at Vera and smiled. "She seemed to enjoy it."

Thomas chuckled and looked at his wife. "She always does, especially the last part."

When I lifted my eyebrows in Vera's direction, she said, "Thomas was watching from the balcony on the third floor. He loves to watch me."

"One of life's little pleasures," Thomas said, smiling at his wife.

One of the maids appeared at the door and said, "Mother says dinner will be served shortly." From the yellow sarong, it was Tia but now she had on a low cut, short peasant blouse in browns and yellows.

Thomas nodded and Tia left. "Time to get seated," he said and turned toward the table.

Vera and I headed that way as he stood behind a chair at one end and pulled it out for his wife. Vera smiled at him, took off her sarong, hung it on the back of the chair, and took a seat, naked from the waist down. Thomas walked to the other end of the table, pulled out the chair, took off his sarong, hung it on the back of the chair, and sat down. He was also naked from the waist down.

I looked from one to the other for a moment and then Vera said, "Sit next to me."

"Yes, that is a good place," Thomas said with a grin.

When in China, do as they do, I thought to myself as I pulled out the chair next to Vera. I took off the sarong, hung it over the back of the chair, and sat down.

"Good. Very good," Thomas said. "You'll fit right in around here."

I looked his way and said, "An interesting way to eat dinner."

Thomas smiled. "You'll understand more readily when dessert is served."

"Ah yes, dessert," I said looking at Vera. She just grinned at me.

A moment later, the twins appeared and took the two chairs across from me. "You two look extraordinarily lovely tonight," Thomas said in way of a greeting.

Both young women looked at me and Jia replied, "We have company. Very interesting company, I might add."

Vera chuckled softly and both young women looked at her and then at the tabletop. Before she could say anything, there was the sound of a cart from the doorway. An older version of the twins was pushing it. Unlike the rest of us, she wore a bibbed apron. The cart had covered plates and serving dishes on it.

As the cook passed out the plates, I had a chance to look at her closer. Her breasts were fuller than her daughters and her ass was just as delicious looking. It was just as high and round as the twins but a little fuller. When everyone was served, she took a seat next to me.

With a smile, she said, "I am Via."

"Glad to meet you," I said with a smile.

Thomas looked around the table and said, "We can begin now."

Everyone unfolded a napkin, placed it in their lap, and picked up a fork. I followed suit.

*****

The meal was excellent and the conversation light. Via got up several times to refill water glasses. When everyone was finished, the horizon was crimson red with gold, yellow and pink mixed in. The twins got up and cleared the dishes, refilled our drinks, and refilled the water glasses. Before they sat down, they placed a small covered dessert dish in front of everyone.

Thomas waited until the girls were seated and lifted the lid on his. It was a small cookie with pink icing. Vera removed the lid on hers and it had red icing. When she nodded at me, I lifted the lid on mine. It had red icing. She gave me a big grin and disappeared under the table. Via lifted her lid and it had yellow icing. The twins lifted theirs. Tia's had pink icing and she grinned as she slipped under the table. Jia's had yellow icing. She giggled and headed under the table.

Before I could wonder what was going on, a hand lifted my dick away from my belly and a warm wet tongue swirled around it. I gave a jerk of surprise and then sighed as the tongue licked the head again. I assumed it was Vera's tongue. I heard a sigh from Thomas and grinned as I thought of Tia licking his dick. Via shifted down in her chair and shivered a moment later. Jia must be between her thighs I thought.

Anything else I might have thought was washed away as Vera swallowed my dick to the hilt and swiveled her tongue back and forth around the base. I've had good blowjobs and better blowjob but never a bad one. This one was great, rank up high on my scale. It was slow and sensuous as she worked my shaft and the head over with her tongue and lips. I almost groaned several times as the head of my dick pressed against the entrance to her throat.

I was very close to coming as Vera tried to swallow around the head of my dick. A moment later, I heard her moan loudly around my shaft. She sucked harder and bobbed her head in short fast movements. I had a feeling she was coming from sucking my dick. That feeling was lost in the fact that I was coming myself. Another loud moan from Vera was mixed in with mine.

Vera was nursing on my softening dick as I heard Thomas make a groaning sound. I looked that way and grinned. His eyes were shut tightly and he had this twisted smile on his face. A few moments later, I heard a soft whimpering sound from under the table on his end. I figured Tia was either coming or she was enjoying the fact that he had come in her mouth.

Via had a hand in each side of the top of her apron. She was caressing and rubbing her breasts slowly. Her eyes were on Thomas and she had a soft smile on her lips. Turning her head, she shivered as she saw me looking at her. "Everyone is finished with their dessert but me it seems," she whispered and then gave a little jerk. She rolled her head back and then forward as her hips jerked again.

"Jia is such a little tease," she whispered and then moaned softly as her lower body arched up.

Thomas chuckled and said, "I think she finally got around to the right spot."

"It seems so." I replied as I saw Via's lower body jerk several more times.

My dick came out of Vera's mouth and she sighed. A moment later, her head appeared over the end of the table. She looked at me and licked her lips. "A very good dessert I must say."

"What took you so long? I was almost finished by the time our young friend got there," Thomas said.

Vera smiled at her husband and got to her feet. She shifted her hips from side to side and then sat down. "I think I got there three times before he did."

Thomas grinned and asked me, "Want to split a very juicy dessert?"

Vera whimpered loudly and I chuckled as I looked at Thomas. "I never have before but there is always a first time."

Tia's head popped into sight and she said, "Hey! How about us?"

Via gave her a hard look but Thomas waved her off. "Three juicy desserts then it is."

Jia's head appeared next to her sisters. "Oh goody."

"After you help clean the kitchen up," Via said and both girls got a pouting look on their faces. She laughed and shook her head. "I'll get the kitchen."

Jia and Tia stood up and hugged each other. Then they kissed. When the quick kiss broke, they both licked their lips and kissed again.

"Sit!" Via said and frowned. The two girls giggled as they parted and sat down.

Vera looked at her husband. "Do you think you can handle the twins by yourself?"

Thomas laughed and replied, "As long as they behave and play nice."

"If they don't, they will get a spanking," Via said. This made both younger girls giggle and wiggle in their chair.

"That's more of a pleasure, not a punishment," Thomas said looking at the twins.

"I guess I could take one of them off your hands," Vera said with a grin.

Thomas looked at her and laughed. "More like on your face than off my hands."

"And?" Vera asked as she raised her eyebrows and wiggled them.

"As long as I get to watch," Thomas said softly.

"Always," Vera said and stood up. She looked at the twins and then their mother. "Give your mother a quick hand with the kitchen. We're going to have an after dinner drink so you have a little time."

Thomas stood up and so did I. Via stood and looked at her daughters. "Hurry up and you won't miss anything." The two girls jumped up and started gather up the dessert plates.

Vera picked up her drink glass and stepped back from the table. "We might want to move before we get run over."

Thomas laughed and retrieved his glass. "A most excellent idea."

I grabbed my glass before Tia could pick it up and beat a hasty retreat.

*****

Thomas mixed us fresh drinks and we moved over by the rail to watch the sunset. Vera was standing between us. When Via and the twins had everything loaded, they headed for the kitchen. Thomas looked at his wife and smiled. "Why don't you turn around and lean on the rail. I for one would like a sample of that sweet dessert of yours."

Vera whimpered slightly as she turned and leaned on the rail. She shifted her feet until they were a little past shoulder width wide. I expected Thomas to squat in front of his wife and taste her treat that way but he didn't. He ran two fingers up and down along the inside of her thigh up close to her sex and then stuffed them in his mouth. Vera shivered when he touched her and when he put his fingers in his mouth.

When he pulled them out, he said softly, "Excellent." Looking at me, he smiled. "Would you care for some?"

From the way he said it, you might have thought he was talking about a fine wine or something similar. "I don't mind if I do." I replied and ran my fingertips up and down Vera's other inner thigh. She whimpered softly when I did. She was slippery, three inches down from her sex.

TxRad
TxRad
5,952 Followers