Vera

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TxRad
TxRad
5,948 Followers

"And Thomas agreed," I finished for her.

"Yes."

"Uh, how can I put this delicately," I said and then just blurted it out. "I'm not a gigolo, I work for a living."

Vera laughed and then we both groaned as her inner muscles clamped down on me tightly. "I know that and we'll figure something out. I just know that you are what we have been looking for, for a while know."

She shivered and slowly moved away from me. We both groaned as my dick came grudgingly out of her ass. When it was free, she shivered hard and rolled over to face me. "Thomas is getting older and he is feeling his age and his responsibilities to me, Via, and the twins. We've talked about finding someone to take over things in the future. We are not rich but we are very comfortable. Do you understand what I'm trying to say?"

I looked at her hard for nearly a minute as my mind turned over my life in the states and my visit down here so far. "I've got some money put back and my job is getting old and starting to get boring," I said as an opener.

"We're halfway there," Vera said with a grin.

I laughed and moved over to kiss her for the first time. When the kiss broke, we both sighed. "Ok, lets get a shower and find out if your husband left us any lunch. We can all discuss this thing over dinner tonight."

"I rigged the draw for desert last night," she confessed suddenly.

"Well, no shit," I said and grinned. "Are you going to rig it tonight?"

She grinned back at me and whispered, "I haven't decided yet."

I laughed and rolled over to the edge of the bed and got up. I held out my hands and said, "Come on, lazy. We'll take a shower together and give Thomas another show maybe."

She rolled toward me. As I helped her up, I asked, "He does have cameras in every room, right?"

"And a half dozen more in the garden."

"This is going to be a very interesting deal," I said as I took Vera's hand and led her toward the bathroom.

She laughed and said, "This has been the best Valentines Day ever."

"Even the Present enjoyed himself to the max," I said as we entered the shower.

As I turned on the water, Vera grinned and shook her head. "You've only sampled a quarter of the delights in this family."

I chuckled as I adjusted the water temperature. "Maybe I need to apply for the company health and life insurance before we go any farther."

Vera wrapped her arms around me from behind and kissed my back. Her hands slipped down to cup my balls and tease my shaft. "We'll only kill you slowly."

I groaned softly at the feel of her hands. "How old did you say Thomas was?"

Vera laughed and kissed my back as she released my dick and balls. "Don't worry, you're going to save his life for many, many years to come."

With a laugh of my own, I turned around. "But who's going to save mine?"

Vera smiled at me as she went to her knees slowly. "Maybe we'll get that butler and chaffer after all," she whispered softly before she sucked my semi hard dick into her warm wet mouth.

My only answer was a soft moan.

TxRad
TxRad
5,948 Followers