All Comments on 'Verde River Cougar'

by sharedhousewife

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
MrsCanyonMrsCanyonalmost 14 years ago
Excellence Again

I think the title says it all. Try reading more of her stories. They are all excellent. Have a look at her bio as well! Very, very nice photo of her.

IMcRoutIMcRoutalmost 14 years ago
I had to stop reading

when the second name change came up. I can't take a story seriously where the author doesn't really know its characters. You start with the narrator, Jim, Dave and Donna. Suddenly we have Sally and Ed and I am confused.

I've read and enjoyed several of your other submissions but I am disappointed with this one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Been to verde river

Having been on the verde river and also VC railroad, I could just imagine being one of the lucky ones getting a blow job from you. You are beautiful, I to think about sex all the time. Wish I could have met you when I lived closer,in San Diego. I could have just sat there and watched you drain all the guys. Pleasure would probably been as great as yours.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Wonderful!

Wish I could have been there too!

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago

I would much rather have the Sharedwhorewife under the Green River. Whores and cucks get as tedious as looking at your shadow.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

It is great to have some one to fuck like this but would have to have some place out of the dirt!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous