All Comments on 'Vicki Loves - Ch. 05: Cassie'

by housewares

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
"What if Celia and her mom..."

If it would be in the next chapter i'll destroy my dick... again...

P.S. Want to see a scene where Jeannie and Celia talk about Vicki in front of her. Jeannie will say how she loves to spank her daughter while fuck her pussy and etc :3

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
More please

This story is amazing, please keep it cumming!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

wow, this story is amazing. I would love to read more of this. you're doing amazing work!

I'm really curious how the whole nipples and milk substory is working out now that Vicky has lactated for her first time.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Next Chapter?

Interested in more of Vicki's adventures, new story soon??

housewareshousewaresabout 5 years agoAuthor

Hello! Yes, don't worry, I am steadily working on the next chapter, I would never leave Vicki and the others just hanging! :) Chapter 6 has a lot of moving parts (well, for me, at least) so it's just taking time to put it all down from brain to computer.

Thank you all for reading, commenting, messaging, and above all investing your time in the lives of these girls! They, and I, are incredibly appreciative!

<3

maxsteelemaxsteeleabout 5 years ago
More please.

Celia need to fuck Kimmy Lustergaard until she can't think straight. Also we need a foursome with Vikki, Cassie, Celia and Jeannie.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Best story!

Cannot wait to see where the next chapter takes Vicki and the girls!! Keep up the great work!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
More please!!

This is the best story on this site, when is the next chapter coming please?! Keep up the great work!! I need more Vicki and her harem!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
More than 5 stars!

I’m sad we didn’t get the scene of Jeannie fucking Cassie for the first time, but this chapter was still incredible. The couch scene was so hot and I loved the dialogue in it. I hope the love between the Tate women lasts forever.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

God damn this is hot

housewareshousewaresover 3 years agoAuthor

@Anonymous: Thank you! :)

SpaghettiFlowerSpaghettiFlowerabout 3 years ago

Hello! Time for chapter five!

The introduction of Cassie is so unexpected, yet so wondrously delightful. The way the sisters connect and love each other at first sight is so utterly adorable!

How was that hug not more of a struggle, though, with those huge, oversized bosoms that the two girls possess? If their tits are identical, there are almost two feet of bosom in front of each girl, and yet, their chins are resting on each other's shoulders? How is that even possible without any of them leaning forward a great deal?

Anyway, I love this gem of a chapter so much! From the moment Vicki meets her sister, things are cuteness overload, and I adore how the sensuality grows along with the love, for example Cassie comforting Vicki as she kisses her crying face, or the sisters covering their beloved mother with sweet, loving kisses.

The sexual buld-up between the sisters does feel a bit rushed, though, even with the sensuality and the sexual tension going on, but at the same time, I love the fact that they turn each other on so very much they actually get sexual with each other, and especially so shortly after they first met. I imagine that Cassie, just like Vicki, gets so turned-on by her own body that she simply can't resist her equally cute, sexy, overdeveloped twin sister. How adorably oversexed!

That thing with their nipples is downright orgasmic! Made to fit! It's so cute I don't know what to do! Although, Cassie should have been more amazed at the sight of Vicki's nipples. I mean, they are absurd. Marvelling at each other's unreal features is part of what makes the characters so real. And, may I add, that combination of absurd, ultra-hot bodies and authentic personalities (that just happen to be very sexually passionate) is a big part of what makes the story so fantastic!

You handle Vicki's emotions as splendid as ever, with her tears, joy and everything. Jeannie's shame is palpable, and her two daughters reassuring and comforting her, so utterly full of love, is heart-dancing (I don't know if that is a word, but it definitely should be).

As unlikely as it is that Cassie too has a cock, and such a huge one at that, it kind of does make sense because their mother has one. And that horsecock really is delightfully unique. Vicki is marvelling at it a great deal, establishing how unusual it truly is, which makes it all the more appealing. It would have been nice to hear about some of Cassie's struggles of having it, and how she and Jeannie connect in the aspect of both having a penis.

Cassie's boobs are of course also thanks to those incredible genes, and her unique nipples really are adorable! I love the descriptions of them! She must have spent a huge amount of time pushing her dainty little fingers into those astonishing crevices!

Vicki still being in her bikini bottoms and too-tight T-shirt is a charming element, and it is very enticing that her mother and sister have no idea the girl just made intense love to her principal the whole weekend. I imagine she still has that ribbon around her neck.

Also, Vicki having sexual liaisons with both of her family members without either of them knowing about the other is immensely thrilling! It's kind of a shame that it doesn't last longer. That scene where all three girls are seated in the sofa, supposedly watching a movie, is just about the most exciting thing I have ever read! And I enormously enjoy the sisters' delightful and very intimate bonding session in Vicki's room, the fact that their mother doesn't expect how inappropriately close they are actually getting making it even hotter!

But yeah, it is nice that the three girls' first night as family eventually gets so intensely steamy there in Jeannie's bed. And even though I don't love anal, I definitely don't hate it when Vicki's sweet, loving mommy and sister are both fucking her tight body at the same time. That is thrilling, and she loves it so much, so what's not to like? And again, the recklessness of doing it so late on a school night... They are so madly in love and lust for each other and it's so adorable!

So, yeah, there you have my many thoughts on this adorable chapter! (And please excuse my constant repeating of the word "adorable", I just really like that word, and it truly applies to your work.)

housewareshousewaresabout 3 years agoAuthor

Oh helloooo, @SpaghettiFlower! If you don't mind me taking a moment to stroke your ego, your chapter-by-chapter recaps of Vicki Loves have been one of the great highlights of my year so far, and you will never know how much I appreciate you taking all that time to write up your thoughts about this silly little endeavor of mine, as thoroughly as you do! (Also, I kid, I do take what happens to these girls very seriously, in the pie-in-the-sky goal of having others care about them as much as me!)

I am really happy that the reveal and introduction of Cassie landed successfully for you; I hated not being able to bring her into the fold earlier, and I was SO apprehensive about selling such a crazy situation that's been stewing in the background since ch. 2... However, the suddenness of it from Vicki's point of view is kind of the point, and I do enjoy letting the reader find out exciting things just as she does! (a rule I of course break in ch. 6 by letting things be seen through Celia mostly). I absolutely want to get some more Cassie/Jeannie time in, and your point about wanting to learn more about their shared experience of having such extra wonderments available to them is totally right and you have been heard!

I also want to write more about how Cassie and Vicki differ as girls, their upbringings being so different.. I don't want to totally gloss over Cassie's life before reuniting with her mom and sister, because that's important to her, and it would be a disservice to such a wonderful girl...I sort of did though in this chapter, so that's on the to-do list! :)

One other thing I was concerned about was making sure Jeannie got her lumps for what she did so long ago, but not painting her as any kind of villain, and I knew her daughters' reactions would need to ring as authentic... without dragging the Tate family through the ringer...I wanted that first night together to really come across like a huge, er, release for the three of them, and there was no way I could leave any of them separated from the others for long at all, after years of just that.

You are right, Vicki still has the ribbons around her neck, and will not be taking them off, they're just too special to her. I really didn't plan on her still having her pool party outfit on for this chapter, but there was really no way she would have had access to anything else, so that was a happy accident, and made the sisters' game of Truth or Dare even more sensual (if that's possible!)

I will write up a part two this reply very soon!

housewareshousewaresabout 3 years agoAuthor

Sorry, I had written all that above, but then had to run and I didn't want to lose it :) Sorry for another two-parter, this time in the comments!

You are absolutely correct in that Cassie, much like her sister, has spent untold hours exploring what her magnificent body is capable of, alone at night, under the covers. Her time spent experimenting with inserting her fingers (and whatever else she thought would feel good) in and out of her extra-deep, inverted nipples is truly incalculable, but she would agree that nothing ever filled them as satisfyingly as Vicki's own long, thick, rubbery teats... Those two are ~never~ going to get tired of doing that!

I'm really actually happy you kept using the word adorable, because, man, that is absolutely the feeling I was going for, I love it when girls get super sweet and sensual with each other, and with three Tates now to work with, well, that's a lot of adorable girls looking to be very, er, "adorable" with each other! xD

I will definitely make sure Cassie (and probably Jeannie alongside her :P) pays more astonished, or as you put it, "marvelled" tribute to Vicki's four-inched, rippled sucklers... She is definitely in love with every part of Vicki's body (so much like her own, but not!) and they can be a bit insatiable;)

I feel like I'm rambling now, so maybe it's time to put a stop to it--as always, can't wait to see what you have in store for the next chapter, good or bad, and thank you for being such a passionate reader!

SpaghettiFlowerSpaghettiFlowerabout 3 years ago

Thank you so much for your always very nice and thorough replies. Although, I have a feeling you are still avoiding the issue of the hug...

housewareshousewaresabout 3 years agoAuthor

(I actually just forgot to address it!)

Ummm....er...welllll, how does "busty girl magic" sound? What CAN'T that do?! :D

Look, if Vicki and Cassie want to hug and snuggle together, I'm not going to let a simple thing like "universal physics" get in the way xD They made it happen somehow, clearly! ^_^

SpaghettiFlowerSpaghettiFlowerabout 3 years ago

They sure did, and I absolutely want them to hug and snuggle as much as possible, but the mind-blowing hugeness of their beautiful boobs cannot be ignored, and those whoppers kind of get even more appealing the more in the way they are. In fact, more of the physical everyday struggles of having such impractically huge hooters would be most welcome. Like, how do they eat? How do they drive a car? I'm actually really curious about how you would describe such things.

housewareshousewaresabout 3 years agoAuthor

Definitely something I'll look at sprinkling in as time goes on! Good idea! :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

More Cassie and Jeannie please!!

housewareshousewaresalmost 2 years agoAuthor

@Anonymous: That is absolutely a goal!!, and I fully agree! :D

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userhousewares@housewares
2/21/24: Hello :) There has been a few questions wondering if Vicki Loves is still continuing, and as much as I don't like to interject with author news to keep the focus on the story's girls instead, I honestly did just have to step away for awhile, and in truth, longer than ...