Vicki's Video

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Otazel
Otazel
2,591 Followers

'You're getting close, aren't you?' She whispered suddenly.

'Yes.' I nodded quickly, too turned on to say more.

She moved, taking her fingers from my clit. I was alarmed, thinking that she didn't want me to come, but then I felt her thumb replace her fingers and the fingers themselves feel around my entrance, looking for the way in.

'Oh yes.' I gasped, feeling her two fingers slide deep into my soaking wet pussy.

Another first for me. I'd had my boyfriends finger me, usually with one finger and very briefly, but never a girl. It didn't matter though; or rather it did, because she was so much better than any boy. I suppose that is because she knew what a girl likes, and she was doing it. She was thrusting two fingers in and out vigorously but not violently, hooked slightly to rub against the roof of my vagina, where they say a 'g' spot is. And all the time her thumb was pushing against my clitoris. It was guaranteed to get me off, and it was doing just that. I turned myself a little towards her, hooked an arm about her and rested my head on her shoulder in total surrender.

'You're making me come.' I gasped into her ear.

'That's the idea.' I could hear both delight and triumph in her voice.

This time I tried to muffle my orgasm with my face in her neck, pulling her towards me with my arm around her shoulders, but it still sounded horribly loud to me. It seemed to me that I just came and came and came, every time her fingers plunged into me another wave of sensations followed and every time her thumb moved across my clit I called out with pleasure until eventually it all died away and I was left panting for breath with Vicki's fingers still buried inside me. For a little while we didn't move, other than me shuddering and gasping each time her fingers twitched or moved inside of me, both of us just enjoying the moment, but finally she pulled away and sat beside me looking pleased with herself.

'Oh my god, Vicki.' I whispered breathlessly. 'I've never felt anything like that.'

'You didn't mind, did you?' She asked with sudden concern.

'No way.' I told her. 'It was out of this world.'

'I just wanted to know what it was like.'

'What?' I asked, confused by her question. I was the one who had been on the receiving end.

'I wondered what it would be like to touch a girl.' She answered, making more sense. 'I've wondered for ages.'

We lapsed into silence for a minute or so as we both digested what she had said. Then she asked. 'Can I look at you?'

'If you want.' I answered, perhaps not fully appreciating her meaning.

She untangled herself from my arm and slid from the sofa to kneel in front of me. I sat straight on the sofa again and let my legs drift open, beginning to understand what she wanted. She smiled up at me and then, placing a hand on each knee, she pushed my legs wide so that she could see everything. I should have felt so embarrassed, but for some strange reason having Vicki staring directly at my pussy felt absolutely the right thing. My inhibitions from earlier had completely vanished.

I let her gaze at me for what seemed an age, but just as I was beginning to feel puzzled by her silent stare she slid her hands along my thighs and used her thumbs to push my labia apart. Then she stopped, kneeling in front of me and staring at my pussy again until, very abruptly, she leaned forward and planted a sudden quick kiss on my clit before pulling back again. I gasped with surprise. That was the last thing I expected. I didn't mind, in fact it was amazingly nice, but she caught me completely off guard. I suppose instinct should have made me slam my knees together, but I didn't. I don't know why, I just didn't.

'Good?' She asked, grinning cheekily.

I nodded, unable to form words.

Vicki took that as permission and leaned forward again, and this time it wasn't a quick kiss. This time it was full on oral sex. I couldn't refuse it either, I had a girl going down on me, and I didn't care. This time I definitely did not want to slam my knees together.

She was still pressing my pussy open when her mouth landed neatly in the middle, right in the centre of my still very sensitive slit. I felt her tongue begin lapping at me, licking between my inner and outer labia, up one side and down the other before going right up the centre, making me gasp and judder with pleasure. I had never felt anything as good, I just sprawled on the sofa and moaned, one hand back to tugging at my nipple and the other clamped over Vicki's head to stop her from moving away. I knew, I just knew, that if she carried on I could come again for an unprecedented third time. Even on my own I'd never managed more than two.

At first she was simply licking me, I think mainly because she too was new to what she was doing, but then as she began to know what she was about and as she grew in confidence that I wanted it done, she began to use the flat of her tongue, nodding slowly to press it along the whole length of my slit, dipping fleetingly into my hole at the lower end before flicking my clit with the tip at the top. I gasped each time, a quick gasp of surprised ecstasy as each time felt better than the one before.

Soon she began to probe my entrance, pushing her tongue as far into my vagina as she could, licking around it and thrusting it in and out like a tiny cock before she dragged it up the length of my pussy until she reached my clitoris. Once there she licked me yet again and then flicked the tip of my clit with the tip of her tongue before closing her lips over it and sucking it into her mouth. For a few moments she just sucked at it, but then, as if that were not nice enough, she began to bite my clit with lip covered teeth, gripping it tightly between them and tugging at it each time until it pulled itself free and recoiled back, sending the most wonderful sensations zipping through me. That, more than anything, made it certain that I would have my third orgasm. I still had my hand on the back of Vicki's head and as I got closer and closer to coming I had to force myself not to push her face into my pussy and stop her tugging at my clit. In the end I took my hand away to join the other, and squeezed my own nipples, and squeezed them hard.

This final orgasm was the most powerful of the three and had me gasping out loud with each wave of pleasure that flooded through me. My body shook and shuddered all the time, making it hard for Vicki to maintain her contact. But she did, bless her, and I enjoyed the best climax I've ever had. She pulled and licked at my clit, keeping it up until in the end I just sagged into the seat and pulled myself free as the sensations finally began to die away. God, it was so good.

'My god, Vicki.' I gasped eventually, not needing or even able to say more.

She scrambled to her feet and came to sit beside me, hooking an arm around my shoulders and hugging me to her.

'I think that was worth it, don't you?' She asked.

I nodded quickly in agreement, but as we sat there silently recovering from it all my mind was working overtime. Something didn't quite ring right.

'Are you going to send Todd that video now?' I asked her after a while.

'Yes, a bit later, when I've got time.'

'You're not, are you?' I looked her straight in the face. 'You don't intend to send it, do you?'

'No.' She admitted finally.

We sat silently for another while before she added. 'He did ask me for a nude photo, but there's no way on God's earth I was going to let him have one. It would be all over the internet in next to no time. I just wanted us to get together, and that seemed like a good excuse. And anyway, I enjoy showing off, so even if it hadn't worked out it would still have been worth it.'

I sat quietly digesting what she had told me.

'Are you mad at me? She asked.

I'd just climaxed more and harder than ever in my life, how could I be angry? But I was a bit sore at getting seduced that way.

'No I'm not mad.' I smiled at her. 'But I suppose you'd like me to do it to you now?'

'It would be nice.' She told me, shifting optimistically in her seat. 'Do you want to?'

'Yes.' I told her truthfully, watching her as she opened her legs ready. 'But it won't be today.'

I reached for my clothing.

'I'm off home, and you can go without while you think about how you tricked me. That's your penance. But the next time we meet, well that'll be a different story.' I grinned lasciviously at her.

I got dressed and went to the door before I looked over my shoulder at her still sitting naked on the sofa. 'Do you taste nice?' I asked.

'I don't know.' She answered, surprised at my question.

'Well, I'm going to have to find out next time.'

Otazel
Otazel
2,591 Followers
12