All Comments on 'Victims And Volunteers'

by JimBob44

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggabout 11 years ago
Not an easy read but ultimately worthwhile .

The story is faintly reminiscent of Dickens transplanted to present-day Panhandle area. Oh yes, the early gay misogyny was cliched, tawdry & superfluous. Pathos overkill alert! Wasn't the poor kid with Fetal Alcohol Syndrome 'real enough' ?

In terms of the story 's strong points: Frank's quite the conundrum as a character. I really loathe the mother but she appears to be making baby steps towards salvageability. The main characters & dialogue were very plausible. Althoug in real life, there's no way Julie stays sober without counseling, or working the 12 steps.

Whatever happens, I hope those kids get thru the story intact someway, somehow. ****

kelchakelchaabout 11 years ago
Depressing

At least she's still supporting her kids. Alcoholism is an addiction and you seem to have attached a moral element to her drinking. That's wrong.

There is no adult in this story to like or respect. What an ugly world.

Interesting to see what you are going to write about husband. White trash loser who can love a child for years and leave with an alcoholic. The least he could have done for them was to arrange for a child welfare agency to take them to a safe enviroment.

griartgriartabout 11 years ago
There has to be

some redeeming quality to these characters. It's too early in the story to figure out what they are, but I'm hoping. The only light in this dark tale seem to be the children, please let them get through this unscathed.

Gritty and depressing, but oddly endearing. On to chapter two...

phill1cphill1cabout 11 years ago
love it so far.

having been homeless this resonates with me. Sure, it's depressing. but so is life sometimes. The sex could be better, if either person was mildly attractive. keep up the good work!

TheEndBeginsTheEndBeginsabout 11 years ago
Regardless of parentage

I find it horrible that Mike would leave two young children in the care of someone who has no concern for them or is incapable of caring for them. No question Julie is a horrible wife and deserves to be left, but regardless of whether the kids are yours or not, basic human decency dictates you should at least find a safe place or guardian for them.

Heck, those two kids are the only characters in this story that are even remotely likable.

CreeperclawCreeperclawabout 11 years ago
I think things are lookin up

Sure Julie is a faithless, slutty, alchohalic whore with zero maternal instict but it looks like her business arrangement with frank may do her and her kids a lot of good. He's housing her, feeding her and her children, providing them with electricity, water and the occasional friendly vibe and warmth. The only thing he gets in return is a little head and a quick fuck session once a week, what the hell is she complaining about? She'd be givin it up for free if she was with her husband, and if not she'd probably be hookin. Anyway I can only see this situation getting better, cant possibly get much worse.

Danger09Danger09about 11 years ago
I think it's sad

Julie's alcoholism takes precedents over her children. It's equally sad that mike would leave these two kids with such a person; but I think I get why he did it (atleast i hope thats why he did it) I think mike is forcing her to be a mother, forcing her to finally step up to the plate & take care of her kids. Mike is forcing her to see that the world doesn't revolve around julie, her alcoholism & her many sexual partners. Even though the kids aren't his, he has a bond with them which can't be turned off, I think it was probably heartbreaking for mike to just walk off leaving the kids with such a whore. What I find disgusting is the fact that Julie knew that mike wasn't the father of either kids, she tricked him into marrying her. I think the landlord is sweet, he's helping her, so what she has to give up some head & pussy; wasn't that what she was doing all the other times she fuck'd around on mike? She suck'd & fuck'd for free; atleast this time it's for survival. I'm actually curious to see where this story is heading. Will mike come back? Will Julie finally get her shit together to be the mom she never was?

TavadelphinTavadelphinover 10 years ago
Interesting start -

Mike got a clue and bailed - too bad - the kids are innocents -

Julie has been a whore for a long time - likely too late to save her from her alcoholism - since she isn't ready to be saved.

The story is likely to get better but no reason it should - heh

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 10 years ago
Let's See

Can the whore drunk rise above her inadequacies and become a functional member of society? Her benefactor, even though he fucks her for fun does help her and her children. He's still a prick but she's worse. Chapter 2. We'll see...

loveoverlustloveoverlustabout 9 years ago
A SAD REALITY OF OUR TIMES.

Victim children. Volunteer parents.

Gave it a 4.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Pleasure

JB, you said that you wrote this for your pleasure, right? Not sure what story I just read but there was very little pleasure involved. These people are horribly broken. The best of them (excluding little Andrea) is a whoremaster. It's sad that people like this are all too real. Write me some happy Cajuns, heah?

Flar1958Flar1958over 5 years ago
Daddy?

I dont get it! How can a man who is for four years a father neclected a child?

Its not imported if its your child it is importand to the child you are the father!

So Mike is an asshole to neclect his dauther the only person who is not guilty!

jshsalvjshsalvover 5 years ago
not even a 1

Without a doubt the worst piece of trash I have read so far. You actually believe anyone with half a brain would enjoy reading this. Think again!!!

WisquejacWisquejacover 3 years ago

You know what’s creepy? I have actually met these people.

MarkT63MarkT63over 2 years ago

Mike is a simple CUCK hero. Finally woke up!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

5 stars

lc69hunterlc69hunterover 1 year ago

where to from here?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Read the first two paragraphs then baled out. What is a story about gay men getting it on doing in LW?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJimBob44@JimBob44
All stories published on Literotica under the name JimBob44 are the sole property of the author. Permission is NOT granted to anyone to publish these works elsewhere.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

SIMILAR Stories