All Comments on 'Victoria's Third Secret'

by LimeyLady

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

Love your stories

LimeyLadyLimeyLadyalmost 6 years agoAuthor
Feedback for "the proper" Anonymous

I'm glad you love my stories. People like you going out of your way to tell me so really makes my day. Thank you very, very sincerely.

jenorma2012jenorma2012almost 6 years ago
not bad

I was glad to read that dave is back are you planning on her and hev to get together, well if not it was still good to read about her again

YourLinkYourLinkalmost 6 years ago
Five Big Ones (again)

I enjoy your writing style. Smart, funny, clever (sometimes a little snarky). The best of Brit humor. Your characters are marvelous. I really don't have a favorite. You are able to have a tone for each of them that is kinda unique (that's gotta be difficult). Anyway, anytime I see your moniker I click it immediately. You are one of my favorites!

Shivas671Shivas671almost 6 years ago
Your Voice is as Special as your Appetite

Limey Lady, This is the first story of yours that I have read. Excellent. Your voice is very unique to Literotica and, in fact, unique to literature itself. Maybe a bit unorthodox, but charming and energizing. The choice of words and phrases is really great. Your sexual appetite is tantalizing. Makes all of us heteros rethink our posture?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
All your stories

I enjoy all your stories, because they have good character development and easy dialoge! Thank for your efforts keeping us entertained!

Ramot1

LimeyLadyLimeyLadyalmost 6 years agoAuthor
Feedback for Jenorma2012

Thank you as always for commenting. And yes, I strongly suspect Dave will have at least one close encounter with Hev.

LimeyLadyLimeyLadyalmost 6 years agoAuthor
Feedback for YourLink

Thank you for your enthusiasm . . . I do believe I'm blushing as I write this reply! I am glad you see my characters as individuals in their own rights. I certainly see them as real people with their individual little quirks and habits and try my best to let them express themselves

LimeyLadyLimeyLadyalmost 6 years agoAuthor
Feedback for Shivas671

Thank you for your kind words. This story is actually number 80 as far as me and Literotica are concerned, and number 6 as far as me writing as Kat is concerned. Kat is, by the way, a very strong-willed woman who always speaks her mind. Some of my other characters are a lot less outspoken . . . they are nearly all nymphomaniacs, though, so they do have something in common!

LimeyLadyLimeyLadyalmost 6 years agoAuthor
Feedback for Ramot1

Thank you for enjoying my stories. Consider me encouraged to write a few more!

AfricanbluAfricanblualmost 3 years ago

Very late to this wonderful feast of lady loving

Thank you for your wonderful stories.

I do hope for Victoria’s 4th Secret …

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I am reading on and I have a few comments to make on this storey;

Kat says that the chances of her fucking her boss are as negative as Antarctic temperatures. Hasn’t she heard about the impact of global warming on Antarctic temperatures?

Kat has travelled the globe but doesn’t know where Croydon is!

I won’t comment on Heather Hunter in this episode. I shall wait until I have read ‘Loving made easy’.

D Ellerbeck

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Further to my comment about Kat not knowing where Croydon is, I went to Croydon today. I went to visit a friend whom I haven't seen for a while. While I was there we went into the bedroom and did some of the things that Kat and Vic did while they were staying in the hotel. I won't go into detail but there was plenty of licking.

D Ellerbeck

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous