Sort by:
  • 33 Comments
great lovergreat loverover 7 years ago
Julia Ann is my favorite porn star

Thanks for the upload.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Cool

Like it

irishcream44irishcream44over 7 years ago
She's gorgeous......

...but, still not liking the concept.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Good start

So far a good start. Still, I kept on scrolling to find the part where she would maybe unbutton that dress..

Does not work on the android app

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Not Erotic At All

Title of MILF Wife's First Swinger Club leads to an expectation of some wife going to a swinger club and actually engaging in swinging with other members. This was more like the dialog of a tour guide describing the layout of the building and not a description of a sexual experience. There was nothing erotic to imagine in this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Too tame

Beautiful lady...this had great potential. Keep working on the concept.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Hot!

This has great potential. Keep working with this. The descriptive talking is good. Maybe a little more action?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Nope

Create a new category. "Video". If it gets too large then create genre video categories. The concept is OK. Nothing great.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

What a load of rubbish!

Xzy89cXzy89cover 7 years ago
Porn star

She is a porn star. Search for her.

ralphgettinralphgettinover 7 years ago

this is a great direction to go in. the written word only goes so far regardless of the authors skill level.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
No Porn Stars

I like the idea, but having a porn star do it isnt hot. I dont expect you'll get real, average women to do it, but maybe some local actresses, or someone aspiring to be in the business and can be convincing as a regular girl. But if you are going to have a porn star do, what's the point of that if she's not going to get naked.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Very new way

VERY nice to see literotic stay on top . Very sexy lady. Lauren keep your website growing you are # 1 reading site thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Idiocy

Author, sorry, I haven’t the slightest interest in this. Any author that actually shows up to do this is asking for stalkers. This is a terrible idea. No author with half a brain is going on camera to read a story. They are going to be, if anyone actually does it, paid actors. Who wants to see a bunch of sixty-year-old men read a story? That’s who 90 percent of the writers on here are. What young attractive woman is going to put her face on here? She’d have to be nuts. This would be ten thousand times worse that putting idiocy up on social media that makes you unemployable. That would look really good on the next job application, right? I read pornography I write on the internet!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I don't think so.

It wasn't a big as waste of time as it might have been as I fast forwarded

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Will likely not fly

If one regard this video favourably compared to bad stories written by unclever amateur writers, as ralphgettin seems to do, I say one should rather compare badly written amateur stories with badly performed and badly produced amateur videos, and video will sink like a stone. There's a saying: 'The best movies are found on radio.', and maybe that's what's lying behind this video initiativ, as the 'teaser' presented is simply filmed radio. The picture of a cute lady is not enough to defend the added consumption of bandwidth. I'm quite convinced that sexual vibrations will still more effectively be conveyed by the written word - good movies take a lot to do, and bad movies are really disturbing and annoying. Of course, we cannot rule out completely that once in a while there will be someone who has the necessary creative, artistic and technical competence - and the will to serve any results for free to the audience here - to create something that will transfer the pleasure of the performance over from the side of the performers and onto the side of the audience, but not very often. Unless this is meant to be just another amateur porn site like those found in droves on the internet, (and in which case it is somewhat strange to use a pro for the kick-off), I will be very surprised to find much of value here. Well, we will see (- or will we? ... ).

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Worthless

Waste of time and hard drive space.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
STOP MAKING SENSE!

looking forward to more9B94

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
True and interesting

Short and enjoyable story of an event that a couple experienced that was shared with those that may have only fantasized about doing it. It was great. Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
How about captioning them for the deaf readers???

I'm an avid reader who happens to be deaf. I will appreciate that captions be included in order to enjoy the stories.

legsfeettoeslegsfeettoesover 7 years ago
Liked it

A pretty lady telling a story. She grabbed my attention; and, although I was disappointed that there was no detailed description of the sex, it was interesting. The idea has potential, and I expect we will see something soon from some of the more uninhibited contributors.

guzzieathomeguzzieathomeover 7 years ago
A welcome Literotica enhancement.

A good story from a lovely looking lady.

Whilst I understand that you are not encouraging hardcore videos, perhaps if the lady showed some skin it would be very well accepted.

Great potential here I look forward to develpoments.

jenorma2012jenorma2012over 7 years ago
very good story

This was the only story I listened to all of it, I know who Julie Ann is, I have watched many of her video's and she is still a very hot looking lady

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Sexy lady, great new format

I loved the story, and the video of Julia Ann showed that she loved the memories and also, a little, the exhibitionism.

More please.

toJohnny7toJohnny7over 7 years ago
Love the concept of a video story!

Julia Ann started off of the opinion that I knew her and what she does, but I don't know her or know what she does. Would of been nice for her to tell us who she is, and what she does, and introduced her self rather than assume we know her. She is extremely attractive, and to tell the truth I found her cleavage to be very distracting and titillating, all in a good way. Would have been nice if she removed some clothes during the story. The story itself was kinda tame and I had hoped for something a little more exciting. But it was pleasurable just seeing her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Swing Club Story!!!

Julia Ann, you told an excellent story of the swing club experience from a couple's prespective.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great little story

I liked it...even though it wasn't hardcore... (Of course Julia Ann is so hot how could you not like something she does?)

But why not let us download it??

That would be a great option to add to these video stories!

josephpauljosephpaulabout 7 years ago
welldone

shes just being honest, of course her first time wouldnt be that arousing . she was fresh to the scene. now dick has become part of her daily vitamin. thanks for the story

dkmywifedkmywifealmost 7 years ago
Maybe

It would be hotter if she wore some lingere. Or nothing at all.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Something missing

Would have been More believable if she were wearing wedding ring.

FirmGuidingMaleUSFirmGuidingMaleUSover 6 years ago
Thank you

Julia Ann has a voice that makes anything sexy

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Didn't work

Didn't work for me, she was obviously lying.

NeoGatekeeperNeoGatekeeper5 months ago

5 stars from me. I appreciate what it takes to put a story out. I published a swinger club story this week. I invite you to follow my Lit name to read it.

Sending ❤️

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous