All Comments on 'Vince's Party'

by serpentongue

Sort by:
  • 266 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
bad ending

horrid ending.. be much better if the husband killed his boss

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Five Things

1-He basically drugged Kathy, got both of them high and hubby

unconscious.

2-Yes, he seduce the wife with aphrodisiacs, got her going,

knew hubby would be horny - not necessarily nude and

knew she would be disgusted with his apparent approval.

The black guy was a bonus for a horny wife now that she had

been unfaithful so - hubby seemed to like it.

3-He needed to find out about the look of defiance and the

goodbye kissing. It seems as though she is no longer going

to be satisfied with just wuss/wimp hubby.

4-If she remains aloof over the weekend,seemingly disgusted with him,

no sex, attitude and a demeaning aura about her to anything

he wants to talk about - then......5

5-After the weekend, he walks in to his boss' office, closes the door, listens to his boss offer him a copy of the video, tell him that his wife has eagerly agreed to have sex with him and whoever he wishes, whenever he wants and.............hubby beats the hell out of him, goes to a divorce attorney in the building, then the bank, then home where he begins packing her things in boxes. She'll probably get smart with him which will only get her a threat of a beating if she doesn't shut up (he actually wouldn't hurt her) and he tells her = 'You had all weekend to calm down, tell me how sad the asshole screwed us, yes you liked it but you were drugged, and cuddle and let me hold you! Did you, NO - you chastised, criticized and faulted me with everything and even suggested my boss was a better man, well now, you can join him and his fuck buddies but - he won't be out of the hospital for a few weeks. You have 2 hours to be out of here! I'm so happy you found your perfect fuck partner, as you pointed out - so much better than me.

Note - did he stop loving her - NO, would he spend a lifetime with her put downs and the cheating that was about to come - NO!!

Okay, don't take this as criticism, you wrote a good story, stand alone is just fine, a second chapter would be fine...just keep writing - you have a talent!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
He's married to her.... Why

Drugged or not drugged she from the get go could have said no. So her predisposition was to be fucked by another man. Adding the interracial means this story was in the wrong category. And she is a slut not a wife. End of story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
NIGGER BULLSHIT!

WHY IS THIS STORY IN THE LW CATEGORY? IT SHOULD BE IN THE FETISH NIGGER CATEGORY. YOU HAVE LOST YOUR WIFE TO A BLACK MAN. YOU WON'T EVER GET HER BACK. YOU STUPID PATHETIC SICK FUCK CUCKOLD ASSHOLE.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Worthless

A woman who enjoys sex with other partners? Fine.

A woman who would leave her man for sex? Worthless.

And a boss who would take a man's wife without providing him a companion? A bastard who deserves to get his crotch ventilated.

bobby9909bobby9909over 13 years ago
Don't score it - Report it

Click on the link above to "Report Story". Tell the Lit moderators this story is in the wrong category. Maybe they'll start moving this kind of story elsewhere.

Seriously, the only reason these authors post in Loving Wives is to get a rise out of the people who watch the category ... seems like it works most every time...

No score is the best. Since Lit doesn't allow a negative, assigning any score at all infers acceptance. And complaining seems to be what the authors want. Negative attention is attention, isn't it? No comments and no score would seem to be the tools of choice here.

Don't score it. Report it by clicking the "Report Story" link and tell the moderators it shouldn't be in this category.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
What Garbage!!!

Just is the type of story that is totally revolting and demeaning to husbands. Unfortunately, most "Loving Wives" stories fall into this same category (there is a group of truly sick authors who apparently firmly believe that husbands are wimp loving cuckolds).

Deserves a "zero" star.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
The Lit Loving Wives police strike again

There's little doubt anyone who clicks on a loving wife story knows the likely theme. The negative comments almost certainly come after these guys got off reading the story.

Or perhaps they are jealous. This is, after all, an erotic story site, and this was a well written erotic story.

Write more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
just another

A monkey has more morals and can write better, good idea keeping all info of your bio it shows even you know your sick.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Yes a tale...

or (TAIL) These situations do happen ,,,, more than a lot of people think.. Yes sad but true

BigJohn601BigJohn601over 13 years ago
Hey, is this the same story that posted yesterday....?

What was erotic about this one? I feel like I just ready the comics in todays newspaper.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
And....?????

One would hope that there will be another, or some sort of a follow-up. You set up for a sequel, so lets see it.

Rockyderek_caRockyderek_caover 13 years ago
Dear anonymous

It isn't jealousy you dumbass, it's frustration with weak plot and wannabe gay BS. Gee ... I see my wife being taken by my boss, think I'll strip down and jerkoff... Hmmm I don't think so you anonymous cupcake. I think some doors would be busted down.

jwp6199jwp6199over 13 years ago
Great

Ignore the criticism..... Great plot and build up. Continue please.

clearlakequeenclearlakequeenover 13 years ago
Great Story!

Keep up the great work. Can not wait to see where this leads. I especially liked the ending with her "flash of defiance".

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Boring!

So predictable it was pathetic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
LIKED IT

PLEASE CONTINUE AND WRITE MORE. MAYBE IT WAS PREDICABLE BUT IT WAS GOOD.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
bad

another writers first story with nothing added than over 18. this story would end infront of court. the company ruined and the boss behind closed doors. there was no story at all just fuck with every cliche possible. so just dumb and a waste of time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Loving wives

The sex was hot, the rest needs work, you can obviously write. Put more effort in establishing the characters to understand why a husband would jerk off while his wife is being raped ( drugged )and his inexplicable passive responsive after being freed from the video room.

He has his boss on, kidnapping, rape, illegal drugs and forget the civil suits against the company.

So if the purpose of the story was to get his wife fucked and him humiliated, you succeeded, that would be non-consent category, but clearly you wanted to cuckold this guy into being a passive wimp, now that is humiliation.

Neither plot seems to be about a loving wife marriage, it is more about his sexual discovery of his voyeurism and or her discovery of her slut desires for large cocks, black meat and domination.

The drugs seemed like an excuse to put them into a cuckold story based upon your ending. You have to speculate that this is the hidden character of the wife and husband all along. Adding that dynamic to the story would make it a loving wife story in my mind.

serpentongueserpentongueover 13 years agoAuthor
The Loving Wives category

You might have seen I'm a first time author, and in fact I'm just a short term member, though I've read many stories.

I had no idea there is a continuing war going on as to what kinds of stories are "acceptable" in the "Loving Wives" category. Some evidently think that if in the story a wife is seduced by someone other than her own husband, it's not acceptable. Maybe they feel the "Loving" in "Loving Wives" means exclusively love of the husband. Or maybe some think that if the husband witnesses the seduction the story should be allowed to be in the category only if he kills the seducer, the wife, or both, or at least uses against them the full power of the legal system.

There's no basis for that. If you're just trying to interpret the two words that describe the category: "Loving" and "Wives," stories like this fit right in. There's a Wife. And she's Loving what's going on. And I'll bet if you had the time and patience to read each and every story in the category, you'd find that actually a majority of the stories involve the wife having sex with a man not her husband, and frequently the husband is turned on by that. So to those who say that's not appropriate for the category, I would just say that most of the authors who post stories evidently disagree with you.

One other thing. Does any reference to a non-white character take the story out of the Loving Wives category? Why? On whose say so? Especially where, as in this story, there's not even any description of sex with the black man.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
1 star

go away

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
1 star.

Writer STFU you pathetic wimp cuckolded asshole. Stick any future stories in the FETISH category you have a FETISH TO WATCH YOUR WIFE GET FUCKED BY ANOTHER MAN. That is not normal. A true LOVING WIFE would NEVER fuck someone like this against the wishes of her husband.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Just another rape story

while the husband looks on. she told Vince no intercourse but he went ahead anyway. 1 star.

Scarecrow51Scarecrow51over 13 years ago
You implied sex with the black man

and then said in your comment that there was no sex with the black man. Please make up your mind what you are trying to say. The anger is over your drugging and raping the woman and humiliating the husband. And her look of "defiance" just says her husband is no longer her Lover. The story does not belong in the loving wife cat because she has no love for her husband, just contempt.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Vince should know better

Paul and his wife could have owned Vince and his company. A couple goes to a company party and paul is restrained against his will(doesn't he have a cell to call police?) The boss is responsible for what happens at his parties, especially where employees are concerned. The dumb husband is so intent on seeing his wife fucked that he undresses and beats off. The wife must have been fed some date rape which could be detected. Snakeass should know this But he was jacking off while writing and intenr on being something he never could be in real life with his stories. I would make Vince feel special with my ten inch cock up his well fucked asshole.I gave this story a zero.

KingRichard923KingRichard923over 13 years ago
I hate rape

Even the idea of rape is worse than comprehendable. The thought that women will do what they don't want to do because some big dick is presented to them is preposterous. If castration was the penalty for rape, it along with the fantasy of it would go away.

Cobbler1023Cobbler1023over 13 years ago
cliche

My biggest problem is that the story is cliche. You can almost write a script for it even before you read it; there is nothing new here. The arrogant boss's virtual rape of the wife. The husband jacking off. The wife's smirk. It's all cliche. The only thing missing is the follow-up where the wife demands that the husband clean her out with his tongue.

Chapter two could save this by taking Vince to the cleaners and the wife dumping the do-nothing husband--while he dumps her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Enough Already!

It's an erotic story, a fiction; pure fantasy. Not every story is going to sound like Mary Poppins does Captain America, nor is every erotic story written without some reluctance. It was a good read, not the best, but enjoyable; maybe a 4 star story. But just to piss off all you haters, I'm giving it 5 stars. Thanks Sepentongue, fuck the winers, keep writing!!!

ryu77ryu77over 13 years ago
Nothing makes me mad..

than a husband that clearly sees that his wife is being taken advantage of and only jerks off and doesn't do anything about it.

My ending will be that she learns what a useless husband she has, divorces him and goes to live a better life with out that bastard.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

mm i thought this story was gr8 sounds simillar to a situation i had with my wife and her boss until u see your wife fucked and sucking cock u havent lived

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
it is time

time to kill the bastard, no question!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
great story!

I really liked the storyline and I thought your writing was also good.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Kill'em all

Let Satan sort them out.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
re: The Lit Loving Wives police strike again

If that is your attitude, the real question is why you liked it. It is not logical, it is not reasonable to like something that you admit is just a retread of countless other stories. If it is indeed just a rehash, then the only logical score is a 1.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
so easy... to make them bleat.

beelzebub

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
What a bunch of wimps who get all worked up over this story. A fictional story on a sex fantasy story site.

You only get mad at these kinds of story lines because Tyrone is doing your wife while you have your nose in the computer desperately pounding away at your keyboard, lecturing morality to others while you are on a sex story site. How many of you have wives that don't approve of your porn habits? Don't worry, she is getting pounded by Tyrone while you pound the keyboard, and your pathetic little puds.

Go ahead and report the story you nitwits. The moderators won't care. They know that Loving Wives is primarily for wife watching stories, Hot Wife stories, etc... The story section your dimwits are looking for is the romance section. That is the section for monogamous husband and wife stories. That and erotic couplings, depending on how you work the story.

I have been here since the beginning of this site, and the Loving wives story site is and always has been the section for posting stories where the wife has sex with other men. It was left open for all types of these kinds of stories because most of the people who actually read these stories, people who rarely comment, like most of the story lines that fit into this section. The stories that do not fit in this section are the stories where the husband destroys his wife for having sex with other men. These kinds of stories are actually much younger than the site. JPB was one of if not the first to start writing those kinds of stories.

The Mods are seriously thinking about cleaning house here because many who are original members are complaining to them about this small but dedicated group of posters who think it is their duty to berate people for daring to post a story about a woman who has sex with men other than her husband. Especially when these stories are posted in the RIGHT section.

So keep it up you wimps. Your compulsive obsessive behavior is going to get you banned. It is not your duty to come here and push your agenda on other people.

To the author of the story, keep writing. For every nitwit that posts a negative comment, there are a hundred readers who liked your story. Most just rad the story, then move quickly on to a new story. Don't vote, don't comment. Just read. And they come here for stories just like this story as well as other hot wife and wife watching stories.

As to the story. Get over it you internet tough guys. You wouldn't be breaking any doors down, you wimps. As to the story, it's just a fuckin story. Get over it. Get a life. Stop reading stories you don't like. Why on earth would somebody read as many stories they don't want to read, like these guys do. Get out of your mom's basement and go meet real women. Stop with your pathetic whiny little posts that you make because you continue to read stories you don't like. Here's a thought, maybe stop reading these stories?

If it is your goal to try to wage a war in Loving Wives and your goal is to try to convert what the Loving Wives section is for, you might as well forget it. Loving Wives was set up for wife watching stories, hot wife stories, cuckold stories, cheating wife stories, etc... It was never intended to be for revenge stories, and was never intended for monogamous husband and wife stories. Romance was set up for those stories.

And if it is a story that fits into one of those categories that Loving Wives was set up for, it doesn't matter if the man she is having sex with is black. The author has the discretion on which section they want it in. If it is primarily a hot wife story but her lover is black, it very much belongs in Loving Wives.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Clearly the author is a wimp

He dreams of isn't drugs to force a woman to actually have sex with him. He has esteem issues that make him sure that on his own he is pathetic and unable to please a woman.

So he writes fantasy stories where he's not pathetic and weak. Where by using drugs can get a woman to sleep with him.

Truly pathetic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Stupid writer

Your talent says you are intelligent but your theme says you enjoy male humiliation and are into self disrespect.<P>

How stupid is that dummy - you just degraded yourself to us as someone addicted to that sick sordid fetish of self imposed male humiliation.<P>

Had there been consequence for her and Vince and the husband wasn't such a writer imposed self cuckster wimp this story might have had a chance.<P>

Learn your audience or go away stupid.

m48gunnerm48gunnerover 13 years ago
Why

Why....why would anyone get turned on by their spouse being taken in front of them? Sorry, but it mystifies me. Sure, maybe an open marriage, maybe even some group activity if that floats your boat, but this....well, nothing interesting or enticing is this story for me. I'll pass on any future submissions as well.

tastesgreattastesgreatover 13 years ago
What a waste of time!

There is nothing erotic about this load of crap...

michael1950michael1950over 13 years ago
rape is rape

rapist scum, I can see the husband shooting both the rapists nut off, after he cuts their dicks off with a straight razor.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
serpentongue...

scum like you who promote and attempt to endorse rape should be put away. You are a disgusting peice of filth.... and the real sad part is... you're so stupid, you don't get it. RAPE EXISTS BECAUSE SCUM LIKE YOU EXIST.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Poor Little Boy

Did you jack your little dick while you wrote this pathic cockold shit?

zed0zed0over 13 years ago
Put A Warning on This Shit!

You should submit in Non-Consent Reluctance or Fetish. Actually Gay Male might work. Isn't wife sharing a form of gaiety? But since Lit doesn't have a wimp category, please put a wimp warning on it so I don't accidentally read the whole story . Lemme write a wimp warning for you to cut and paste for your future endeavors: "Any non-wimps will find this story disturbing and disgusting. Do not read this story as you will undoubtedly find it to be repulsive garbage."

deviotodeviotoover 13 years ago
thanks !

I liked your story very much, please keep on ! :-)

thanks !

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
To the HYPOCRITE that wrote this:

"What a bunch of wimps who get all worked up over this story. A fictional story on a sex fantasy story site."

The comment goes on to say that he has been jerking off to stories on LIT like this one ever since LIT came in to being. Does anyone else find that sad and depressing? I don't know how long LIT has been going but to jerk off for that long? That is truly sad. And his idea that 'loving wives' stories were never meant to be revenge stroies that is just bullshit. Also his idea that the two webmasters are gogint o pull the plug on the Anon comments because a few old timers like him, who is of course Anonymouse are simply stupid if Manu and laurel were going to stop Anon from leaving a comment they would have done so by now.

So I hope the hypocrite reads the this comment and jerks off even more to it. is dick must be tiny from all the use he gets from it. Does anyone think thats why he reads these stories and doesn't meet 'real' people?

To the writer? you and the rest of the braindead sick and twisted readers and writers are the people bringing down LIT NOT us. put your shit in either GAY or FETISH categories where they belong.

XamphosXamphosover 13 years ago
Really great story

I like the direction of this story, the initial reluctance to the mutual sharing. I think there is a seperate story in the bar tender fucking her. I hope you write it. I also believe there is also a potential follow up. Vince has done this before, is there a used wifes club. Are there any perks once your wife has been seduced. Is there a secondary swap party?

Also the question of the wife husband relationship will she do it again with other men, while he watches and perhaps shares.

Mongo837Mongo837over 13 years ago
Zed0

said it all . And rape is rape , need not be glorified .

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
great story

Loved the story , love to find out what happened for the missing 2 hours.

To all the sad fucks who just slag stories off, go fuck yourselves

hardforithardforitover 13 years ago
Good story

Good build up and very erotic theme. Let's hear about those missing hours

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
What

a piece of crap

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Maybe Vince has a death wish?

Even if one were to take this plot seriously, one would have to wonder: how many times would this guy get away with raping someones wife in front of him, before some husband would just off him?

Scorpio44Scorpio44over 13 years ago
Not because it was a rape theme, not because

the writing skills lacked something major, but it got a two because it was in LW. There was no warning this was a reluctance, forced sex story. It was forced. Forced with drugs, pot and not just to the wife but hubby was drugged and manipulated as well.

RustyHotDippedNailRustyHotDippedNailover 13 years ago
To the author.

I would just turn off the comments on any future story. Don't give the whiny wimps a forum to pontificate. Nothing would be funnier to see them read the whole story and then not have the ability to spout their ignorance.

And to the anon who wrote a fairly long message addressing the really long anon, I hadn't even read his long post (too long) until you decided to address it. If you are going to address something he/she said, try not lying about what he said next time. Nothing more pathetic that liars. I hate liars. But good way to get his/her post read by more people, which is what your post did.

As to the non-consent portion of the story, I have a different take. The idea, if you read the story is that it isn't really non-consent. The wife dressed a little too sexy. What a bullshit excuse too. Yeah sure she just wanted him to see what he wasn't going to get. BS. Women don't dress hot for that reason. Every woman I have ever met that doesn't want your attention makes it very clear they don't want your attention. They don't dress extra sexy for you if they don't want your attention.

As to the drugging. BS. The story never said she was actually drugged. He said he had a special and very expensive import. It is left up to your imagination to assume that it is a drug. Anyone with a brain sees that isn't the case. She was quite coherent and even still had the wherewithal keep referencing her husband, even after all that booze and weed. I on the other hand read it as he uses the fact that it is expensive and imported as just another tool to impress the woman he is after. Like it or not, women are impressed with money and impressed when they get something "special" or "imported" which is another way of saying rare, not everybody gets to have this stuff. And she was never forced to use the weed, in fact, she WANTED to. It never said the husband was drugged either. Did he just pass out because of the booze and weed?

Was the boss manipulative? Sure. So what. This a freakin fictional story. Stop reading these kinds of stories if you don't like these kinds of stories. And thanks to the anon that got me to go read the long anon post. I agree with him. I haven't been here since the beginning, but I have been here for a very long time and it was always understood that the Loving Wives section was not intended for "faithful" wives, though it was never complained about when a rare one was posted in this section.

But this recent rash of idiots who attack the story themes is fairly new. Maybe a couple of years old. If I were the author, I would just do as others have had to do. Just turn off the comments and ratings. I and others who read this section could care less about the ratings. And same goes for the comments. I don't read a story because I want to read the comments. Normally, all i really want the comment section is so I can tell the author if I liked his story. I would just use the feedback section. If it gets to be too much having to delete the messages, just turn that off too.

if possible, just delete the comments that are rude. Or at the least, require people to log in before posting a comment.

Anyway, keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

So rustyoldpricknail you have been reading these stories for a long time? What's the matter? can't get your whore/slut wife to fuck enough people so you can jerk off and clean her up afterwards? It must be a dream come true to read all these cuckold and wimp asshole stories of men jerking off when their wife gets far better sex than they could ever give them. But you are right about this story.It wasn't NON-CONSENT the wife wanted to get fucked but NOT by her husband. She went out and got exactly what she wanted she got fucked by the man she wanted and she humiliated the man she wanted to humiliate she did exactly as she wanted which was to cuckold and make her husband a wimp cuckold sissy boy. Which he loved and will continue to love as she will never stop doing it. I am sure YOU found that really erotic and you probably jerked off to it while thinking of what your wife does to you so you probably voted 5 stars as you do to all the cuckold stories.

RustyHotDippedNailRustyHotDippedNailover 13 years ago
why hide behind an Anon?

Oh, that's right, you are a wimp.

Funny how you got every fuckin thing wrong in your little rant. Morons usually do. But rant away little wimp. And keep hiding behind an anon.

Better stop reading these stories. Your wife is checking the history and figures you get off on this stuff. Last time you weren't home, she was getting pumped by somebody with a bigger dick than you. If he was 9 inches, he's got you tripled, as do I.

Move along little boy. After you eat your wife, tell me how your neighbor's dick tastes.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
pathetic

utter fucking crap. what a small dicked fucking wimp and a cock crazy whore, only needing a feeble excuse to fuck strange cock.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Pretty good

Seemed like it ended a bit abruptly though. The actual fucking was over before it started..

It used to be a lot of fun reading comments on these kind of stories, but considering recent events I can't help but think that there are a lot more Jared Loughners out there, possibly on this site, hiding in anonymity. Get a grip people, hate less.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Since Kathy Stars

in both stories, she must be the Serpant's real wife and Serpent must be a real cuckold without wearing any disguise. So, oh balless one, try some other catagory.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
5 STARS Great Story

This story ended to soon. It leaves me screaming "Sequel."

I would love to read about the conversation Paul and Kathy have as they leave the party. Especially the part where Kathy tells Paul about what he didn't get to see. And what happens when they go back.

Great story, well written, Please write a sequel.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Vince's fun

I am glad Vince had fun with your wife and you and your wife enjoyed it.I would love to hear more stories from you folks and see some pictures too.Please e-mail me at millerbilly52@yahoo.com

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

hot, would love a sequel to it

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
WTF

I'd kill the motherfucker.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Why put up with a assho9le boss and a cheating big cunted wife

All he has to do is get a new job and get free from the whore.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Vince would be dead

Get an alibi and do him, ditch the wife, hook up with a new girl.

norcal62norcal62over 12 years ago
You set up the wife to be one thing;

and then after about 6 sentences you make her into an amoral, pot huffing, liquor chugging, rebellious woman. She no longer has any common sense, no self control or will power and she throws over all that she had stood for 30 minutes before. Give us even a tiny break.

From the first Vince is a snake of the lowest sewer dwelling type. Then hubby thinks he has fascinating eyes and interesting hair. Sounds a little queer to me.

Summary: a pile of rubbish thinking for a cuckold readership. Yuck.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Epilogue:

Kathy caught AIDS and died three months later.

Vince was murdered by DeJuan when he found he was fucking his baby sister Macy.

DeJuan died in prison after succumbing to the AIDS given to him by Kathy. Yes, Vince was a filthy fellow!

The husband successfully sued Vince's company for 'alienation of affection' after a 'freak' accident where Vince's mansion burnt to the ground in an unsolved arson attack (during which the husband was enjoying a 'mourning' vacation in the Philippines). Conveniently all evidence of the husband's "willing" participation never came to light in the court case.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
There are a few holes in your story Anon....

First of all, died of AIDS in three months? Lol, that my friend is some quick acting karma. I would think with the proper meds, at the very least,she had a good ten years. And also, I'm gonna go out on a limb here, I don't think there is a dude on earth named DeJuan with a kid sister named Macy. As far as DeJuan being in prison....why? With her being deceased who's testifying against him? If the husbands involvement never came to light and she's dead then there is no case. Mansion burning to the ground? That would be satisfactory for about five minutes. A man That evil had damn well better have insurance and anything he couldn't afford to lose was in another location. That being said...

To negative commenters: If you have been on this website more than once you knew EXACTLY what this story was about. And if you haven't I wouldn't waste my time getting my spanks in a bunch about it because there are thousands more just like it....in THIS category. Ranting like a crazy fuck only makes people laugh at you. Trust me its 75% of the reason I read the comments in the LW category. So please just go to the Romance section if Romance is what you are looking for. Because sounding like a bunch of angry klansmen at a circle jerk only makes you sound like a closet homosexual with mommy issues...I tell you this because I care!

Lol, psychos.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Interesting

The number of betrayed husbands that now come to the Loving Wives forum hoping for a revenge story. Sad, sad boys.

BTW - 4 Stars. You lost the fifth star when you made me imagine her time with Dejuan rather than describing it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

need to have more of what happens to kathy

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Few holes Anon....

You're a twitchy WACC. A lot of people have contracted and died of AIDS under three months, it's called 'weak immunity'.

Are you telling me there aren't any black women called Macy, and even then in the scope of this fictitious story? Jeez!

You're jumping to false conclusions again when you assume a dumb ass Negro like DeJuan calculated Vince's murder so there were no witnesses, no, he murdered him in cold blood in front of plenty of witnesses. His blind rage is something you can probably relate to...

The mansion burned down and reclaimed by the local authority for the construction of a hospice for victims of rape and violence. Heck, Vince was dead and he had no real friends to be called up as beneficiaries.

Just relax and stop defending rapists and diseased-stricken harlots; you'll get a nosebleed...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
She had a Little Inducement - But

He got a little tipsy and hot watching his wife - nothing he could do about it. Vince was/is a pro at this; however, she not once tried to push off and walk away.

Vince manipulated things to get her to feel disdain for hubby but then, she really, really enjoyed herself and then - DeJuan for two more hours.

Finally holding hands with DeJuan, disdain and contemptual look at her husband, kissing her lovers goodbye - well, idiot lost her and even if she eventually accepted how it had all gone done - She Liked It and she really did lose respect for her husband.

He needed to leave her at the door and tell Vince and DeJuan - she is yours, whatever you do - don't let her come to my home for at least a week while I move out and - watch your back...not because of what you did - she liked it but because you got her induced and took careful and planned seduction of her.

Thanks, do a follow-up! If he is any kind of a man, he'll leave her but not out of anger, but - because she enjoyed it, ridiculed him and honest or not - she really had no respect for him.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

Given the opportunity, he should have left at the first opportunity and gone, forward, without her. And Paul loses anyway the deal comes out.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
1 star - rape, interracial crap, no hint of revenge

Tired old theme - writer casts idiot husband as a pathetic wimp and a-hole who:

a) walks into a lion's den dragging reluctant wife and then keeps digging the grave deeper and deeper, not stopping her from drinking, getting plastered himself, doing drugs, etc etc etc.

b) not bothering to even TRY to escape from the room (if nothing else, I'd have set fire to the house with sparks from short-circuiting something);

c) getting turned on by and then jerking off to his wife's rape;

d) failing to have any of the thoughts I would have been thinking - i.e., where is my gun, how painful can I make my revenge on the mutherf*cker, and how quickly can I divorce my slut wife who apparently enjoyed f*king an n-word by rubbing my nose in it with the hand-in-hand BS and goodbye kisses? (although to be fair, in this writer's version she might not have been so willing had he not been so stupid as to jerk off into a camera considering her protestations before the camera went dark)

I am really fed up with all the interracial crap in these stories. They will always earn 1 star and only because I can't give ZERO stars.

To those defensive self-righteous pervs who predictably say, "well don't read these stories" or apologists who say, "it's just a fantasy story" my retort is: I read in hopes of finding the occasional "be careful what you wish for moral" and "revenge is sweet and best served cold" type endings AND to maybe make a few pervs resist the urge to move beyond fantasy (because someone like me might be the victim's husband or father and we will rain on your parade.)

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
another wimp coward loser

Hubby should kill himself. Story sucked. Should have had hubby killing everyone.

ramonbrookramonbrookabout 11 years ago
Sorry this could have Been great story if .....

Kathy was sorry for what she did because of the drugs. Or if Paul got pissed off and went after Vince and DeJuan with rage. But I'm not into wimpy guys letting the wives get fucked or raped with no detaliation. Just me!

phil2213phil2213about 11 years ago
Pathetic excuse for a husband and slut wife

Why marry???

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
this is just asswipe

at least no trees were wasted on this garbage. RAPE FELONY. Look them up before you post another childish piece of crap like this.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
You guys are scary

I like reading all different types of stories. I usually find myself commenting on these types of stories because I feel sorry for the people spewing so much hatred. I've tried writing and I like to think I will try again. I know i am a long ways from being this good..

But I can relate to this in some ways, and I didn't get offended or annoyed at all. That buzzed feeling during foreplay and partying in a sexually charged armosphere is incredible. If it was a part of her past, I can totally understand how she could allow herself to be led down the road of willing flirt, then participant. We also don't know what all transpired while hubby was conked out, between her husband's boss and his wife. I can imagine all kinds of ways she could be put in a position of self-justifying her actions and then feeling guilty and trying to resist. But then when she realizes her husband is turned on by it, that would give her a sense of relief to go all the way.

The interracial component and additional participant was an interesting twist. Again, I am shocked at all the malice. I can totally relate to what is happening and I don't understand the hatred toward the characters or the author. I guess when you've waled a few yards in someone else's shoes, you have a different perspective.

I think it would have been more awkward when they reunited, I don't think her reaction would be so abrasive towards her husband. But that is just me trying to put myself in her position. If it was me, I would have probably acted more reconciliatory with the man I would still hope to spend the rest of my life with as we tried to move forward from there. Please don't hate me for saying I thought it was creatively written and interesting to read.

mwfsharonmwfsharonalmost 11 years ago
You are ethier married or you are Not !

I would like to think I am not a prude, I do not think a woman should be viewed as a slut if she has more that one sex partner, with the acceptation that you our in a committed relationship and you only practice safe sex , I can't speak for anyone else but no orgasm is worth my life !

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
A story about rape... and the sad part is

THE AUTHOR AND HALF THE ASSHOLES LEAVING COMMENTS HERE ARE SUCH FUCKING MORONS THAT THEY DON'T EVEN KNOW THIS IS ABOUT A RAPE. What a sad and pathetic cross section of society this website gets, what are you looking at here? average IQ of 50? maybe you guys can start reading, maybe visiting other sites, learn just a little about the real world, about your local laws, about how society actually works?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
cantbuyabrain

sure can buy a cock though, damn pervert buys one for his cornhole every night, friggin wanker

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
A good story needs compassion and caring.

This is an old story, so lots of comments, but it is a well written stroke piece. However, it lacks any sense of compassion for the wife-husband. Vince drugs them both, locks him up in a room, video tapes them without permission, rapes her (she was drugged), she changes personality, etc. To make a story memorable and interesting, readers have to care about the characters - tough to do that here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
great story

Its a great story because these things happen in reality.. maybe not to this extent, but in reality people cross these lines for the first time when they are drunk, stoned, whatever...and personally i prefer reality.

ramonbrookramonbrookover 10 years ago
While I think it's a hot story ......

It is still a wimpy cuckold husband story which I just don't care for. However if the husband could somehow punish the wife and get revenge on his boss (and possibly Dejuan) then this could turn out to be among my favorites.

I gave it a 5 by mistake, as I meant to take one point off for the wimpy husband!

boraddaboraddaalmost 10 years ago
YES a Turn On

Wife and I loved this story, she definatly found this a great Turn On.

Every character in this story all ended up with a smile on their face.

A follow up to this story would be much appreciated, don t let us

wait to long

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Just another short-dicked wimp jacking off while some skank gets boned by another faggot.

Boring as hell and just plain stupid.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
IT'S A FANTASY ABOUT A VOYEUR HUSBAND, HIS LOVING WIFE AND HIS BOSS

An odd detail may be illogical and very, very improbable, but it does not matter after all becuse their sole purpose is to put the husband and his wife in the situation where they can find their true selves. (Read: where his boss fucks her brains out and the husband gets to watch!)

The story made me a tent.

REMEMBER: THE WIFE WHO FUCKS MORE THAN ONE MAN IS BETTER THAN THE ONE WHO FUCKS NONE!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Omg, these bloody commas

You have got to stop with these ridiculous commas all over the place. FFS it's enough to drive a guy nuts.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
come on

I would make it my life's goal to get that son of a bitch. Drugging both of them and then taking his wife to room set up purposely for filming her rape. Televising the rape to the

room her husband is stuck in and virtually forced to watch. His jacking off while watching his wife's situation is nuts, he would be so damn pissed off that payback would already be being planned in his head, not beating his meat. Her attitude of defiance to her husband rather than discuss for the rapist is a little far fetched. Are we to assume like many stories that the size of rapist dick is all that matters and all is forgiven because she was fucked so well by (we are left to feel 2 guys) these jerks.

My last comment is oh come on.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
hot story

would love to hear this story from his wife kathys point of view

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Ha ha

Comically bad story. Appears to have been written by a 12 year old simpleton.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

SHIT STORY SHIT BOSS HE WOULD BE DEAD IN THE MORING WHEN I WENT BACK TO WORK .

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Sophomoric

Look it up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
fucking closet case.

I hope this POS stopped posting because he died in a grease fire and took Ohio with him.

rsspetersrsspetersabout 7 years ago
part two needed

The wife needs to continue the storey, what happened when the black waiter was with them for two and a half hours. did the wife take home a dvd of the whole affair. did the husband get hard when she told the full storey. were they blackmailed into the next visit were they watched another couple on the screen endure the same hospitality.

Pulsifer42Pulsifer42about 7 years ago
Bush League

Time to get a real hobby and give this up.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Wishful thinking on serpenttoungue's part

Just another wanker cuck. Surprised that before they left Vince's palatial McMansion that serpenttoungue didn't have Paul eating multi loads of semen out of Kathy's vagina and anus - fuck-farts and all.

Knew Paul was a cuckster in the making from the jump. Allowing the oh-so pure and innocent Kathy to drink that strange crap repeatedly. Worse yet, he allows himself and his wife to smoke dope with he and Vince. And then strips down to flog his dong watching his chemically incapacitated wife get nailed by Vince. WTF, over?

And then when the ubiquitous Negro releases him he stands there drinking instead if wrecking Vince's house for two hours while his wife is double-teamed by Vince and Rastus. Really?

Okay, I did ramble on hitting just a few of the many, many low points in this farce. I was so reminded of teenage horror films. Don't open the door, the monster is in there. And sure enough Paul opened them all. Looks like he lost the formerly lovely wife too.

Tell me there is not a Part 2. Please?

And plugging the Negro in there .... cheap, no talent, classless ploy!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Payback

I would now start planning my revenge. Vince would eventually become dickless Derick or he would end up eating a bullet. Vince is piece of shit anyway had to get her high on pot and booze to seduce her. He's worm food waiting to happen. Time is on Paul's side take his time let Vince relax thinking everything is cool. Then PAYBACK! It"s insinuated about DeJuan, if it comes out that he actually fucked her, then it's two assholes going down. As far as Kathy is concern her defiant attitude had better have changed in coming days or she will be dealt with, not eliminated but dealt with.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous