Vindictive

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
xelliebabex
xelliebabex
5,532 Followers

Her fear warred with her arousal as she whimpered, "No, I can't do... that."

Rusty ran his hands around between her thighs one hand teasing at her clit as he fucked her slowly from behind. She was so responsive, and he growled, "You can do it, you can do anything look at the way your respond, he rubbed her clit hard making her groan and shiver in pleasure. His other hand playing at her ass pressing a finger against her asshole as she continued to protest weakly against the invasion of her anus, feeling tears well in her eyes.

Clancy could feel another orgasm fast approaching, she had asked for this, for him to fuck her. Her thoughts raced and she cried out protesting more as a second finger entered her ass. Her protests fell short of actually telling him to stop, as she panted and whined "No, I haven't ever done that before I can't, I just can't."

He thrust hard into her fucking her rapidly bringing her to the brink again, "You want me to stop," there was a sneer in his voice as he watched her body rocking back onto him betraying her need.

"No," Clancy whined as he stopped fucking her and the fingers on her clit stilled, the hand invading her ass moved and she cried out "I mean..... No... I mean yes... I don't know.." Her head collapsed onto the bed as tears came in her confusion and arousal.

Rusty smirked as she became putty in his hands. He fucked her slowly as his fingers slowly open her ass to him. Continuing to overwhelm her senses with his fingers teasing her clit he fucked her deep and fast until she finally fell over the edge of a huge orgasm and pulled from her pussy thrusting his cock quickly into her ass. Not listening to her now feeble cries he began to force more and more into her until he was fully embedded.

Clancy felt her orgasm hit her like a tidal wave overwhelming all her senses as she floated in a haze of pleasure. She froze as she felt him pull from her spasming cunt and force his cock into her ass. She screamed and cried out, but the pain gave her an orgasm more forceful waves of pleasure making her body absorb all he gave in an endorphin induced bliss. The force of his thrust shoved her forward until her head hit the bed-head and she could no longer catch her breath, he kept thrusting and her mind drowned in the sensations of her hypersensitive body.

Clancy groaned a sustained "Argh..." As the assault continued, and her body jerked and twitched with each rolling wave that filled her body with ecstasy.

Rusty thrust hard into her one more time, his cum filling her and spilling out of the tight asshole, he growled loudly and long. Clancy felt it all happen, and a wave of intense pleasure washed over her and she collapsed onto the bed with his body covering her. Rusty sighed deeply and gathered her in his arms kissing her neck.

"You were such a nasty little flirt last night. You didn't really think I would let you get away with turn down my requests did you?" Clancy gasped and cringed as images of her drunken night flared in her mind again. She had teased him but put off his advances by claiming she knew lousy acting when she saw it.

"Oh no," she murmured, "I was so drunk."

He smirked and got up to go to the bathroom leaving her to cringe at how she had treated him the night before. Clancy pulled the covers over her head and buried herself. When he pulled the edge of the sheet back he was dressed, he leaned down and kissed her.

"This document you signed includes me as part of the club administration," he smirked and turned and left her room. Pulling a pillow over her head she screamed knowing she would see him at several events leading up to the wedding of her friend and he would always be wearing that knowing smirk.

xelliebabex
xelliebabex
5,532 Followers
12