All Comments on 'Virgin Gigolo Ch. 04'

by BenLong

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
mytimetobehappymytimetobehappyabout 1 year ago

i hope you keep this going, very enjoyable

Peter_ClevelandPeter_Clevelandabout 1 year ago

I really like the basic concept of this series: the naive, inexperienced boy-next-door accidentally stumbles into a career as a male prostitute, thanks to the widow-lady next door and her friends.

All the chapters are sexy, but Chapter 4 is also comic. Here Danny's clients are a pretty woman in her early 30s and her submissive, bisexual husband. Danny's increasing discomfort as the two forcibly expand his horizons is funny indeed. Credit to BenLong for brazenly violating Literotica's *de facto* taboo against depicting any male homosexual activity anywhere outside the "Gay Male" category. Porn should be transgressive.

I gave this one five stars--and not just because of the good commas.

Ravey19Ravey19about 1 year ago

Hilarious as Danny gets more experience.

OGHMNWOGHMNW12 months ago

WOW!!! Lindsey and Paul sure were a surprise for Danny. I’m surprised that he went back on additional visits, but the money talks more for him. Thank You and what more twists and surprises do you have up your pen 🖊️?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBenLong@BenLong
Started writing as submissions on the old Voyeurweb.com bulletin boards. Found I had a bit of a knack for stories that people like, and just continued. I love to hear back from readers when they like a story, or with story ideas, suggestions, or just discussions on anything.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES