Virtue vs. Desire Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmm," she mewed, her body trembling with the member's evacuation.

"Holy fuck," Jesse groaned, his hand tensing in her hair, pulling it tighter. Before her his body started to clench, his hips stuttering in their rhythm.

"Mmm," Etta whimpered, feeling his cock growing stiffer as it slid past her lips. Lost in the excitement of the last few minutes she'd failed to register the taste of his pre-cum, but now she recognized the signs of his rapidly approaching climax and her mind screamed in alarm. Although she'd swallowed Billy's load earlier, it was all still new to her and she worried if she could do it again. As she tried to prepare herself, his hips rocked back and forth . . . pumped his cock along her lips . . . in and out of her mouth.

"Oh yea!" He growled, his hips twitching a couple times then freezing.

Etta frantically gulped at the semen spraying into her mouth and down her throat. Unlike Billy, he kept more than just his cockhead in there as he exploded. While it was only an inch or so, it made it more difficult for her to manage and a small dribble of his cum leaked out to run down her cheek. Then as he finished he stuffed another inch past her lips for her to suckle on, milking the last of his semen from him.

Sitting in his truck, Sonny watched his wife swallow a man's cum for the second time that night. Something she'd never came close to doing for him. It didn't make him mad . . . or jealous. It aroused him . . . made his blood pulse and his cock throb. And made him swear that his turn would come.

His turn would come.

"Oh, that is good," Jesse sighed in appreciation, stepping back and pulling himself from her mouth, his hand releasing her hair.

Etta's hair fell to cascade over her shoulders, her head falling forward. She wiped at the dribble of cum on her chin then slowly collapsed on top of Billy, her legs remaining bent upon the carpet for another moment. Then they slid out behind her and she rolled off him to lie on her side, panting, her breasts heaving. She laid there for several minutes, her body shimmering with sweat and her used sex glistening between her legs.

From under heavy lids she watched Billy sit up and turn to lean back against the coffee table while Jesse moved over to the couch, broad smiles on both their faces. After a couple more minutes she drew herself up into a sitting position.

"Would you hand me my drink?" She asked Billy.

"Sure," he said, reaching behind him for the glass.

Accepting the glass, she repeated her earlier action; taking a sip from it and swishing that around in her mouth for a moment before swallowing it and following it with a larger sip. Again she hadn't exactly disliked the taste of cum but found the aftertaste unpleasant.

Sonny figured that was the end of things and he wanted to get home quickly so he hopped out of the truck and raced around to the driver's side. When he got back in Etta was trying to stand up and saying that she needed to get a shower before he got home.

"Shit," Sonny grumbled, starting the truck's engine. He did not want her to do that. He wanted her dirty when he got there . . . when he got her. Still, he maintained his excitement, pulling out onto the road smoothly and idling toward home.

Billy helped Etta to her feet and she collected her clothes, heading for the hall with them in one hand, her drink in the other.

"This is our secret," she said, making her tone stress that it was not a request.

"Absolutely," Frank agreed.

"Yes," Billy and Jesse said.

Etta's mind was a whirlwind of thoughts and emotions as she made her way to the bedroom on rubbery legs, erotic excitement continuing to surge through her. She never would have imagined herself capable of allowing the things she had . . . of doing the things she'd done! She'd been so naughty . . . so, so naughty. Her nerves tingled with the memories.

In those moments she refused to think about the other aspect of the evening . . . the fact that she'd cheated on Sonny . . . that she'd been unfaithful to her wonderful, loving husband.

She did briefly wonder if the boys would dare tell Sonny, but quickly dismissed the idea, figuring they were probably hoping for another rendezvous.

And who knows, maybe they'll get one, she thought with a wicked little smile.

Throwing her clothes into the hamper she went into the bathroom and turned on the shower. Brushing her teeth while she waited for the water to get hot she used the electric brush and toothpaste to remove the lingering aftertaste of the cum she'd swallowed.

Sonny had flipped to the bedroom camera's feed as his wife disappeared into the hall, and he was just about to their driveway when she walked across the screen. The sound of running water came from the tablet's speakers as he killed the headlights to pull into the driveway. Panicking, thinking he'd be too late, he revved the truck into its parking spot. Then he heard her electric toothbrush going and breathed a sigh of relief, realizing that, of course she would brush her teeth before getting into the shower. Still, he had to check the urge to slam the door after getting out. Then he hustled through the garage and into the house focusing on the tablet in his hand, looking for a good part of the evening's recording to show Etta.

"Hey guys," he said absently, blowing through the living room, not paying enough attention to notice their alarmed expressions, or that Jesse was still struggling to get his shorts on.

"Uh... Hey," one of them replied as he disappeared into the hall.

Bursting through the bedroom door, he swung it shut behind him and tossed the tablet onto the bed. Realizing that he no longer heard Etta's toothbrush, he prayed he wasn't too late. Stepping around the corner into the bathroom he found that he was just in time.

After rinsing with mouthwash Etta started climbing into the shower. She had one foot in it and her other rising off the floor to join it when her husband suddenly appeared, wearing a strange expression.

"Sonny!" she yelped, all her tingles being scattered by a rush of alarm, fear . . . and shame. She frantically tried to read his expression, but he didn't give her time.

"Oh no you don't," he growled, snaking an arm around her waist and lifting her away from the shower.

"Wha-What are you...?" she gasped, her alarm growing. She knew she smelled of sex and had cum dripping from both her pussy and ass. If she didn't get to shower he would definitely know something had happened.

"Come on. It's my turn," he said, reaching out to kill the water.

"Wha-What... What do you mean?" She stammered, his statement echoing through her thoughts, making her nerves scream with heightening alarm as he carried her into the room and dropped her on the bed, her head on her pillow. She landed with her legs kind of splayed apart and she quickly pulled them together, bending and folding them to the side to conceal her used sex as she drew herself up a little. Brushing her hair back away from her face, she laid one hand on her hip, adding it to her attempted camouflage, while stretching the other arm down along her side. Does he know? How could he? Did they already tell him?

Reaching out, Sonny snatched up the tablet. On the screen was the paused image of her being fucked doggy-style by Jesse. He hit play and the image began moving, the sounds of their fucking coming from the speakers.

"This," he growled, handing her the tablet.

She heard the sounds coming from the tablet then stared in disbelief at the screen, her eyes widening in horror. There she was being fucked on the couch by Jesse. She didn't know how or where Sonny had gotten the recording, but its angle gave her a clue.

"Sonny, Honey, I can explain," she murmured, her eyes tearing up with guilt and shame.

"Oh, you will, Baby. You will. But not right now," he said, hitting pause on the tablet and setting it on her night stand. Pulling his shirt off he dropped it on the floor and started undoing his shorts. "We don't need to talk right now. I just wanted you to know that I know."

As his shorts and underwear fell around his feet, revealing his semi-erect cock, she stared up into his eyes and she gradually understood his strange expression. It wasn't the anger that she'd feared, that she would have expected. There was none of that. Instead his eyes were filled by hunger . . . a hunger like she'd never seen before. Somehow her infidelity had spawned a deep lust within her husband, one that had him intent on fucking her. She still didn't understand exactly how he knew . . . and she definitely didn't understand why he was so aroused.

And it didn't matter at the moment.

All that did matter was what he was going to do with her . . . to her.

"We'll talk later. Right now you're gonna be my dirty girl," he told her, climbing onto the bed and kneeling near her head. "Make me hard... with your mouth."

It wasn't a request. It was a demand. And for some reason his tone made her nerves tingle with excitement. She'd never heard him use it. Not toward her. And certainly not in the bedroom.

"Ooh," she breathed, heat coursing through her anew. Looking at his cock hovering inches above her face she once again experienced that desire rising up within her . . . the desire to put her mouth on the cock. Her embers had settled to simmering coals since leaving the living room, but now tropical breezes wafted across them . . . stirred their lingering heat. A shiver ran through her as she brought her hand up . . . reached out . . . wrapped her fingers around his member . . . tugged on it. Sighing, she raised up and rolled her tongue over the head. Then she set her lips against it and slid them onto his shaft, sucking.

"That's it, you dirty vixen," he groaned, having decided that since she liked being talked dirty to, he was going to do just that. He was amazed by how much better than in the past her sucking felt. And while he didn't understand the how or why of it, he reveled in the sensation, his cock steadily hardening with her wet embrace. Leaning forward, he placed a hand against the wall above the headboard for support.

Sucking on her husband's cock, her fingers tugging at the base, his words added to the tropical breezes fanning her embers, making them start to snap and sizzle, making her legs shift . . . unfold . . . part slightly.

"Oh yea, my naughty little wife," he groaned, his hips starting to rock back and forth, sliding his now fully rigid cock along her lips. His free hand reached out and covered one of her tits, his fingers squeezing . . . mauling. "Turns out you like suckin' cock. Don't ya? You like havin' a hard cock in your mouth, Tramp."

"Mmm," she mewed, unable to disagree. While she still held reservations about letting them cum in her mouth, she did enjoy the feel of a hard shaft sliding along her lips . . . caressing the nerve-endings. She enjoyed how naughty it made her feel . . . how dirty.

"Yea, ya do. Oh yea," he moaned, his hips rocking back and forth, his fingers tweaking her nipple and making it zing with electricity.

"Mmm," she whimpered. Like her embers, her nipples had lost some of their energy since leaving the living room. But they were quickly growing engorged again, blood rushing to them under his molestations. Within her loins her embers glowed red-hot, causing her to gradually slide her legs further apart, revealing her used sex.

"There's your dirty, used pussy," he hissed happily, looking down between her spreading legs. The feathering of hairs lay heavy with her drying juices and her mound shined with them. Her labia were red and swollen from use, her pink slit shimmering, a couple drops of dried man-cum at her opening. He pulled his hand away from her breast and reached down to force two fingers into her slit, rubbing them around. "You were naughty tonight. So naughty."

"Mmm," she whimpered, the fingers hurting her used sex.

Ignoring her whimper, Sonny explored her pussy, his fingers running up and down through her slit, bumping against her hidden clit and pressing at her opening.

Etta lay on the bed; her embers being fanned by everything that was happening. Her mind raced with the idea that her husband would soon be fucking her . . . after she'd already been fucked by the others. And while her sex was sore, his fingers hurting, her body's renewed desire made her juices flow, providing lubrication and lessening the pain. Jolts of electricity shot along her nerves every time he bumped against her clit. Shockwaves of passion rolled through her body every time he touched her opening. And her legs spread further apart, providing his fingers with easier access.

"Oh yea, that's good," he groaned. His attention on his exploring fingers had caused him to stop pumping himself at her mouth. But she was taking care of it for him, attacking his manhood like never before. As she slid her lips up and down his shaft they bounced off her fingers, slipped back up under his cockhead, then slid back down. "I'm so happy my dirty lil' wife likes suckin' cock now."

"Mmm," she mewed, his words fueling her desire, making her embers flare into flames and her clit emerge from under its hood.

Setting his fingers atop the engorged bud, Sonny rubbed it.

"Mmm!" She cried, her hips jerking as it lit up with powerful electricity.

"Hot little tramp," he cheered, his fingers continuing to toy with her clit. After a couple minutes he slid the two fingers down to her opening . . . set them against it . . . pressed.

"Mmm!" She whimpered, the digits' penetration hurting. Still her hips instinctively lifted her up, pushing herself onto them, her pussy swallowing them.

Wiggling the fingers around inside her, he brought his thumb to rub at her clit.

"Mmm. Mmm," she mewed, her fires growing, making her juices flow heavier and the pain recede. Her hips rolled and her legs fell further open as he continued playing with her sex for a few minutes while she fucked his cock with her mouth.

Then he pulled his appendages from her to move down and kneel between her legs.

"Gimme that," he ordered, reaching up and snagging the pillow from under her head.

Her head plopped onto the mattress, her hair brushing against the headboard. Holding the pillow in one hand he reached under her to cup her ass with the other and lifted. Then he shoved the pillow under her, pulling her toward him slightly, creating a gap between her and the headboard. Her fires roaring with the idea of taking a third cock in her sex, she spread her legs as wide as she could. His own lust broiling, thinking about how he was about to fuck her used pussy, he knelt between her legs and set his cocktip against her. His hips shot forward . . . driving his entire length into her.

"Ooh!" She whimpered, her body being wracked by a mixture of pain and pleasure.

"Fuck that's good," he growled, his hands gripping her waist tightly as he ground himself against her. Her pussy was the loosest . . . the sloppiest . . . he'd ever felt it . . . he'd ever felt any pussy. It was different . . . good in its way, the feel of it reminding him of what she'd done . . . what he'd watched her do. He pulled back . . . shot forward . . . ground against her for a moment . . . pulled back again. Setting to a steady, forceful rhythm, he fucked her . . . hard. His hips shooting forward, driving his cock into her, shoved her across the mattress, and he used his hold on her waist to jerk her back as he shot forward again. "You fuckin' dirty girl."

"Ooh! Ooh God!" She cried, both the pain and pleasure increasing.

Back and forth his hips rocked . . . his cock pistoning into her again and again . . . slamming . . . driving . . . pounding. His thrusts shoved her forward, bringing her close to the headboard . . . his hands yanked her back.

Etta laid there being roughly fucked, her ass propped up on the pillow, her features contorting between pain and pleasure. Upon her chest her breasts rolled and jiggled as his hard cock slammed into her . . . stuffed her . . . again and again. Looking up she saw the hunger in his eyes. She really couldn't remember it ever being so animalistic . . . or his fucking so primal. And she knew he'd never talked to her like this. But she was loving it, her body responding . . . her fires burning hotter.

"Tell me to fuck you, Harlot," He groaned. "Tell me, like you did them."

"Ooh yes. Fuck me, Baby," she happily obeyed, embracing the role she was being cast in . . . the role she'd cast herself in. "Fuck me."

He reached up to take her breasts in his hands, mauling them voraciously, making the mounds scream with delight. He continued fucking her, his hips shooting his rigid cock deep into her sex, shoving her across the mattress. Without his hands on her waist to yank her back she had to reach above her and set her hands against the headboard to keep her head from being slammed into it. Her fires grew, her desire building, and the pain faded further and further into the background, leaving her to revel in the pleasure of being her husband's fuck toy.

"Oh fuck, that's hot. So fuckin' hot," he groaned, looking down at her heated expression . . . his hands molesting her tits . . . his cock pumping in and out of her dirty, used pussy.

"Fuck me, Baby. Fuck your dirty little tart," she gasped, an orgasm awakening within her loins. She hadn't thought it possible, her body was so tired, so worn-out from the session with the three younger men. Yet there it was. Creeping out of the flames. It wasn't as powerful as the others, but it was there.

Fucking her harder . . . faster, Sonny continued manhandling her breasts. He squeezed the pliant mounds . . . molding them . . . reshaping them. He took her nipples between thumb and forefinger . . . twisted them . . . tweaked them.

Electricity shot along Etta's nerves as her body was pushed and shoved, his cock drilling into her pussy again and again. Her fires raged higher and higher. The orgasm came closer to its release . . . to exploding through her. Her muscles started to clench, her neck bending back, her head rolling, her eyes closing.

"Fuck, you're a dirty girl," he groaned, his hands growing heavier, hungrier on her tits.

"Ooh God. Ooh God," she panted, the orgasm teetering on the brink, making her muscles twitch. She tried fucking him back, tried humping her hips at him to slide her sex along his shaft as it tightened around him . . . clenching . . . squeezing.

"Oh yea. Oh yea," he grunted. Recognizing her approaching climax, he pummeled her with his manhood . . . faster . . . harder.

"Ooh God! Fuck me!" She cried out, the orgasm leaping off the ledge and raging through her. Flashes of multi-colored lights exploded in her mind. Her back arched, her body cramming her breasts into his hands and her pussy onto his cock. Her muscles spasmed, her neck straining all the way back and her head rolling nearly onto its top. Her sex locked around him, her ass making rapid little bunny-hops, milking his cock . . . urging him to cum.

But he wasn't ready.

Grinning, he thought how happy he was that he'd jerked off in the truck, allowing him to last beyond her orgasm.

And move on to the next hole.

He brought his hands back down to her waist while continuing to pump himself in and out of her clenching pussy as she cried and whimpered, riding the waves of ecstasy for several moments. Her mind and body reveled in the rapturous pleasures. As she'd known, it wasn't as powerful as the earlier ones, her body unable to produce such force again, but it was still wonderful.

And as it faded her body softened, her muscles relaxing. Panting, she gazed up at her husband as he stopped thrusting into her.

"Now it's time for the finale," he grinned, withdrawing his cock from her sex and grabbing onto it . . . guiding it down to her sphincter. "Something I've thought about, but never dared. Not until tonight... when I saw Frank do it."