Virtue vs. Desire Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PrevertedMe
PrevertedMe
3,116 Followers

Ooh God, no! her mind whimpered. She knew she couldn't deny him, not after letting Frank do . . . that. But the idea scared her. She'd been so in the moment when Frank had stuck his cock in her ass . . . so lost in everything that was happening . . . that she'd been able to relax. But now . . . now... Plus she firmly believed Sonny was bigger than Frank, not much but a little bit . . . just enough to make a difference . . . there. Also, from the way he'd assaulted her pussy she didn't think his treatment of her ass would be any less violent.

Sonny was not an experienced sodomite, but he had paid attention to the stories he'd read and to Frank's invasion of his wife's ass. He understood the need for good lubrication. Plus, his lust was roiling with the idea of shoving his cock into Etta's sweet little ass. So he didn't waste any time. With her juices coating him he applied pressure, forcing her anus to accept him.

"Ooh!" Etta cried as his cockhead opened her . . . speared her.

The combination of having been invaded earlier and her juices that had ran down to coat her sphincter added to those on his shaft, allowing him to push a few inches into her before being stopped. Rolling his hips, he moved the portion around inside her for a moment. Pulling back a little he set his finger atop he clit and rubbed it.

"Ooh," she whimpered, the sensation making her body shudder even as it reflexively caused her anus to relax slightly.

He pushed forward again, forcing a couple more inches of his cock into her ass.

"Ooh God," she cried, her body being wracked by pain.

Continuing to toy with her clit, he allowed her a minute to get accustomed to the additional inches, then pulled back a little and pressed forward again. More of his cock disappeared. He paused for a second, them repeated the act . . . and crammed his entire length into her.

"Ooh God. Ooh God," she gasped, trying desperately to relax.

"Yea, that does feel good," he grinned, rolling his hips. "Damn, I've dreamed of this."

Rolling her face to the side, her eyes tightly closed, Etta bit at her lip. She honestly didn't know for a fact that he was bigger than Frank, but she knew he felt huge at the moment.

"Yea, that's real good," he groaned as he pulled back slightly . . . slid forward . . . pulled back a little more. Back and forth his hips rocked . . . slowly . . . evenly. Every time he pulled back he withdrew a little more of himself. And each time he slid forward he did so with slightly more force. After a half dozen times he pulled out completely. Shoving a couple fingers into her pussy he twisted them around for a moment, then slid them into her ass, adding the juices coating them to the lubrication coating her sphincter. He then quickly returned his cock to her ass, shoving the full length back into her and starting to rhythmically fuck her. He reached down and scooped her legs up into the crooks of his elbows, his one hand grabbing ahold of her waist, the other toying with her clit.

"Ooh God. Ooh God," she panted, her body gradually relaxing, the pain receding. Whimpering, she rolled her head from side-to-side, strands of her hair fluttering with it. Upon her chest her tits rolled fluidly as his cock stuffed her ass again and again.

In and out his cock pumped . . .

In and out of her ass . . .

Stuffing it . . .

Filling it . . .

So big . . .

So rigid . . .

So nice . . .

So, so nice . . .

"Fuck, I didn't know what I was missin'," Sonny groaned, reveling in the feel of his wife's tight ass clinging to his shaft as he pumped it in and out of her. He was mesmerized by the way her firm tits rolled and jiggled with his thrusts . . . by the beauty of her lustful expression. He'd always loved the way she looked when in the throes of passion. And he'd thought she was even lovelier when he'd watched her on the tablet. But now . . . now . . . now she was absolutely ravishing.

"Ooh. Ooh God," she mewed, the pain receding more.

"Oh fuck. You're such a dirty girl," he growled, his lust boiling up, making him thrust into her harder . . . faster. Realizing that he was close to cumming, he tried to think of something to hold it back . . . anything to let him enjoy this for just a few more minutes. But all he could picture was the things he'd watched on the tablet . . . his beautiful wife being fucked . . . and fucked . . . and fucked.

"Ooh. Ooh yes, Baby," she whimpered, sensing his cock stiffening as his repeated invasions of her ass grew in urgency. Her own mind was whirling with thoughts about the evening . . . about how naughty she'd been . . . was being. And she was suddenly struck by the urge to be even dirtier. "Cum in my ass, Baby. Cum in my ass."

"Oh fuck! You little tramp!" Sonny growled, her words sending his climax rocketing to the edge. His one hand jerked away from her clit to grab her waist too as he drilled himself into her ass . . . ponded into her one . . . two . . . three times. Then he crammed himself as deep inside her as he could, his hands jerking her back onto him at the same time.

His cock twitched and jerked in Etta's ass, spraying his semen inside her. The sensation sent shockwaves of pleasure coursing through her, her body too tired . . . too exhausted to generate another orgasm.

After he finished cumming he held himself inside her for a moment, then dropped her legs back onto the bed and moved himself from between them. Drops of cum followed his cock as it evacuated her ass. Laying down with his head on his pillow he reached out to slip an arm under and around her, pulling her onto her side against him. They laid there, quietly catching their breaths.

"You can take a shower now, if you want," he said after a couple minutes.

"Mmm. I love you," she sighed, snuggling firmer against him.

"I love you, too."

But he knew she didn't hear him, her soft breathing telling him she was asleep

The End

PrevertedMe
PrevertedMe
3,116 Followers