All Comments on 'Virus Ch. 01-02'

by AEisMe

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
luedonluedonalmost 9 years ago
Excellent start

And stop apologising for the "lack of smut". Tension is all you need now, and you have created plenty of that. The erotic bits can come when they are appropriate.

L

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
GOOD START

real potential here. keep it up

Original Duck

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Very good

Really enjoying it so far. Well written and very few errors. Keep it up!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
to 'ell with...

the smut...just gimme some of that delicious tale...(seriously - it's good stuff)

Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0wsalmost 9 years ago
so far, so good

Build the story, never mind the immediate gratification/want smut now crowd.

If they really want sex without a story why don't they just go watch a cheap porno?

Overall a good start to a story.

Do however watch for missing words; for example "didn't along", pretty sure you meant "didn't get along", but it's better writing if you say it instead of making me fill it in.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
mooooore!

Good start, I'm hooked - the lack of smut isn't an issue, its an interesting story. Can't wait to see what happens next :) 5 stars - Bear

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
This is a fantastic start!

Especially for a first story! Heck with that...this is a fantastic start, period!

black_maestrablack_maestraalmost 9 years ago
I lik this...

This was recommended to me... I like the vagueness of it, very cool start.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Smut

A good story with little smut is far better than a smut laden poor story.

Les

cantfightfatecantfightfatealmost 9 years ago
Intiguing start!

I definitely want to read more. It's quite short though, so I hope you either make the chapters longer or post frequently.

asianToyasianToyalmost 9 years ago
Outstanding First Chapter

If this is your first posted chapter readers are going to be very happy with your stories. A very solid foundation and well presented.

asianToy

AEisMeAEisMealmost 9 years agoAuthor
Thank you!

Author's Note:

Thank you all for the feedback! I appreciate everyone who took the time to leave a comment. The chapter subtitles were supposed to be cheeky asides but I can see that the 'no smut' remarks, plus the apology in my note at the bottom might come across as a little too apologetic. I just submitted an edit to remove those chapter subtitles.

Luedon - Thanks! Glad you felt the tension. Hope I can maintain it throughout. As for the erotic bits...they'll be appropriate soon. :)

Original Duck - Thank you!

Anon ("Very Good") - Thanks. As for "few errors," I'm waiting for someone to call out my unrequited love of the comma.

Anon ("to 'ell with") - Ah. Right there with you. I'm also a sucker for a good story. Hope you continue to enjoy mine as it progresses.

Tw0Cr0ws - Gah! Yes, I didn't mean to leave out a word. Good catch and thank you! Included that in the edit. As for the immediate gratification crowd, I feel the same. I'm also writing a porn with very little plot and I just keep adding details. The hows and the whys, the layering that got the two people together, that's the stuff I crave.

Anon ("mooooore!") - Thanks and more to be posted sooooon!

Anon ("fantastic start") - Thank you!

black_maestra - Awesome! I'm so glad you found my story!

Les - Oh, they'll be plenty o' smut a comin'. Hopefully this'll fall in the "smut laden good story" category.

cantfightfate - Yeah, I knew the chapters were a little short, which is why I combined them and decided to keep posting two at once. I think those were the shortest chapters though, if that helps.

asianToy - Thank you! Crossing my fingers I continued to keep your interest.

arrowglassarrowglassalmost 9 years ago
You certainly have my attention!

Waiting to see where we are going!

tallmtredtallmtredalmost 9 years ago
Looking forward to the next chapter.

Good job at setting the stage for whatever is next. I look forward to reading where you take these characters.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
excellent start

Excellent start!

LeFrog08LeFrog08almost 9 years ago
Great opening chapter.

I'm now curious about the "families"...and where this will be going.

Thanks for this.

LadyPartsLadyPartsalmost 9 years ago
Hooked already!

This promises to be quite a ride!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

Not much really happened here, in terms of a regular plot, but you really caught me. Your writing really sucked me in.

karalinekaralinealmost 9 years ago
Great...

I like this so far, I like the way the two male characters are developing, the way their traits contrast with each other and yet they still get on. And I like the way you haven't laid all your cards on the table, it has me intrigued.

LaRascasseLaRascasseabout 8 years ago
Nice start

The story has potential. The first does a good job of setting up the main characters. I like how the virus and it's effects have only been hinted at so far and the rest is a slow unravel in the next chapters.

Havoc100Havoc100over 1 year ago

Very well written. There was no chance of me not going to the next chapter.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAEisMe@AEisMe
105 Followers
Female/ 45/ Flirty, funny, and foolish

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Virus Series Info