Visitation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her handwriting was shaky and very hard to read and the tears in his eyes didn't make it any easier. He set the card down then looked up and said, "I love you too, Mrs. Garr. And don't worry. I won't ever change. I promise."

He picked up the card and read it again, then took another look at the check. It was made payable to Weston Greer in the amount of $10,000. He just shook his head then set it down and willed himself not to cry.

The weather was perfect again the next morning, and he noticed Colby had his skateboard and helmet by the front door when Shannon let him in.

Greer said hello as he came inside, but didn't notice until Shannon closed the door and asked how he was doing that he actually looked at her. "I'm...fine," he said, a blank look on his face.

"So did you want to go to the half pike thing now or wait until a little later?" she asked as though nothing had changed.

But it had. Her hair was styled and looked unbelievably soft and silky. Greer had seen her wear very light makeup before, but today she looked like she'd had a makeover. It wasn't overpowering or too much, it was just...stunning. She looked so different and so beautiful, Greer couldn't speak.

"Weston? Did you want to do the skating thing first?"

"Oh, right. Um, yeah. That sounds good. It's still nice and cool but not chilly. Is Colby ready to go?"

Shannon laughed. "He's been up since six o'clock asking if you were here yet every few minutes. So yes, he's ready to go. I'll let him know we're ready."

Shannon was wearing a very cute, sleeveless white knit top that clung to all the right places showcasing her feminine body in a way that was very distracting. And then there were the black shorts that did the same wonderful thing for her cute um...rear end which was still perfectly attached to those long, shapely legs which ended in a pair of white sandals.

His thoughts were interrupted by the sounds of someone tearing down the hallway.

"Weston!" he called out. Greer dropped down and not only hugged the boy but picked him up.

"Hey! Did you get bigger overnight?" he asked as he held him way above his head. "Look how tall he is, Mom!" he said to Shannon.

"Did you see my skateboard, Weston?" he asked excitedly as the police officer set him down.

"Yeah, that's a great board," he said pointing to it. "They didn't have anything that nice when I was skating. You ready?"

"Yep! I'm ready!" he said grabbing his stuff.

"Let me get a couple bottles of water and I'll be right out," Shannon said.

Greer had momentarily forgotten about the 'big change' and did another double take when he looked at her.

"What?" she said as she went to the kitchen.

"What do you mean 'what'?" he said following her. "You look like...a model."

Shannon laughed loudly then said, "You need to get out more, Officer Greer."

She handed him a bottle and as he took it he looked right at her and said, "I get out plenty, thank you. And you look...amazing."

"Well, thank you, but I had to do something. If I'm gonna hang out with you, I wanted to at least look like I'm close to being in your league," she said with a very happy smile.

"Oh, you're in my league, all right," he said following her the other direction. "In fact, I'm not sure I'm in yours today. Did I already say you look great?"

She stopped to lock the door, smiled again, then said, "Yes, but it was very nice hearing it again."

"Well, you do," he said as he stepped outside.

Colby talked non-stop on the way to the skate park. Greer hadn't been there in years, but he knew it was still there. What he didn't know was the condition it was in.

"Oh, man. This place looks bad!" he said as they walked up to it.

"Can we still skate here?" Colby asked.

"I think so, but we're gonna have to be careful. See over there? There's a big chuck missing out of the half pipe." He grabbed a rail like the one he'd broken his wrist grinding on and said, "This thing is so loose it's about to fall out. What a shame."

"Is it safe, Weston?" Shannon asked.

"Not the rail, but we can still do a lot of stuff here. It's just sad to see it look like this."

He grabbed his board and said to Colby, "Come on, dude. Show me what you got!"

It was obvious Colby hadn't even really had the chance to skate the way Weston had so they started with the basics and got as far as they could in an hour or so. By the time the left, Colby had made significant progress, and he bubbled on and on about it all the way back home. But his biggest question was for Weston: "When can we do that again?"

Shannon started to tell her son how busy Weston was but he said, "No, it's okay. Really. How about tomorrow?" which made Colby a very happy camper. So much so, he spent the rest of the day helping carry boxes or put things away doing his best to stay close to Greer.

During lunch, which was sandwiches made from the bread and lunch meant Shannon picked up on their way home, Colby said, "When I grow up, I want to be a police officer. Just like Weston."

No one laughed at the little boy with a dream, but his mother did tear up again. This time, Weston didn't have to ask why.

Before he left to go see his friends at the nursing home, Shannon walked outside with him after Greer said goodbye to Colby. It was still warm and pleasant something that wouldn't last much longer.

"You know, Colby is getting really attached to you, Weston. And you're so good with him."

"But?" Weston said knowing one was coming.

"I just don't want to see him get hurt. You can't keep spending this much time around him every day, and we both know that, but Colby doesn't. Maybe it would be best if you kind of just sort of drifted away after tomorrow."

"Oh. Um...I guess you have a point," he said. "Then again, after having spent this much time around him...and his mom—and really enjoying it—well, maybe I could keep spending time around both of you." He looked at Shannon then said, "Unless, of course, you're tired of having me around."

"Weston, please don't make this harder on Colby and me than it has to me. We both know how busy you are and once you're back at work and my dad is home with us, we'll just be a memory." She smiled and said, "Okay, you'll be a very pleasant memory from my perspective, but that's all it will ever be."

"It doesn't have to be that way," Greer told her quietly.

"Weston, come on. We've been over this. I hate saying it out loud, but I am older than you. A lot older and there's no way a guy like you is going to hang out with a woman like me. You could have pretty much any girl you want. Someone who's beautiful, smart, and well, a whole lot younger than me. So let's not kid ourselves, okay?"

Weston reached for her hands again and Shannon said, "Weston, please..."

Even so, she gave them to him. "I do all right for myself with regard to women," he said which was an understatement in the extreme. "But honestly? I haven't even looked at another woman since..." He looked down for a moment then looked back at her. "Since the first time I saw you carrying that heavy box full of crystal."

Shannon made a 'pffft' kind of noise and said, "Right, because seeing a woman my age toting boxes is so...sexy."

"No, because you are so sexy."

Another 'pffft' sound followed by, 'Yeah, right. I might not look awful with my makeup on, but otherwise..."

"You weren't wearing any when I started falling for you," he told her, his voice trailing off.

"Falling? For me? Come on. Be serious. I'm 35 years old with a son who just turned seven. And...I'm damaged goods. I'm a mental train wreck." She looked at him then said, "You should run, Weston. Just get away while you can. From me, from my problems, and from..."

Weston reached up and touched her face and said, "Not a chance. I never run from anything, and while I'm not a Type-A kind of guy, I do go after what I want." He leaned in close then kissed her softly on the lips. "Like you."

Shannon was speechless. She stood there not wanting to look at him yet unable to not look. Her heart was racing and her head was spinning. Finally she said, "Why did you do that?"

"Because I needed to show you you've got it all wrong," he said still gently touching her face.

"I do?" she asked, her voice weak and frail-sounding.

"You do," he said. "You're not 'a wreck.' You're just temporarily confused. Your self-esteem has taken a huge hit. Your self-confidence has been shattered. You don't think you're attractive to anyone, let alone to me, but you couldn't be more wrong because you may just be the most beautiful woman I've ever met. And you're kind, caring, and loving. You're a devoted mother, a wonderful daughter, and so much more. The last thing I want to do is run."

"It is?" she said just as quietly.

"I not only don't want to run, I very much want to stay. I want to be with you, Shannon. And with Colby. I know I'm not his dad, but he's such a great kid and I'd love to be a part of his life. So...so unless you're telling me you don't want me in his life...or yours, I plan to keep coming back as often as you'll let me."

"You...do?" she said, her heart pounding wildly.

"Yes, I do," he said before putting his other hand on her cheek, framing her face, then kissing her again. This time she kissed back and put her arms around his neck.

"So...would you like me to come back? Can I be a part of your lives?"

Her eyes moved quickly back and forth between his as she listened.

"Yes. Yes, I'd like that. I...we'd...like that very much, Weston."

"You see? You're not a wreck. You're thinking very clearly," he told her with a big smile.

"Oh, trust me. My brain is anything but clear right now. It's...a mess. But my heart is beating so fast I can't think straight, and worst of all, I don't care that I can't. All I care about, all I want, is...is being with you even though it makes no sense why you'd want to be with me."

"Well, I do want to be with you," he assured her. "So until you can understand why, will you just trust me and believe me when I tell you there's nothing I want more than to be with you?"

She looked into his eyes for several seconds before saying just above a whisper, "Yes."

He kissed her one more time then said, "So...I'll see you again tomorrow."

Shannon just nodded unable to say another word as she watched him get in his car. He smiled at her then backed out of the driveway while she stood there staring straight ahead long after he was gone.

The following day, Greer spent two hours with Colby at the half pipe then the rest of the day with Shannon. Before he left to make his daily rounds, she told him, "I think this place is just about ready for me to break the good news to my dad." Colby was in his bedroom so Shannon put her arms around Greer and said, "Would you please be there with me when I tell him?"

"You know I will," he told her.

They'd held hands, hugged, or stolen a kiss anytime they had a chance that day as Shannon still wasn't completely sure she said tell Colby that Greer was going to be a part of their lives. That's because she wasn't sure herself just how big a part he might play.

She kissed him then said, "Weston? I was thinking and once my dad comes home it might not be so easy to have a lot of time to ourselves around here."

"That seems likely," he said before kissing her back.

"I'm not really a morning person, but I am very much a night owl. So if you maybe wanted to come back over here later on after your visitation..."

"I would love that," he told her before kissing her goodbye.

It was a little after 11pm when he returned to Shannon's. She cracked the door slightly when he knocked to make sure it was him. Even then she was hesitant to open the door.

"Did you want me to come in?" he asked after standing there for several seconds.

"Yes," she said. "I...I just kind of lost my nerve."

Peeking in through the crack, Greer said, "I'm not sure I understand."

"I...I kind of maybe overdid it and now I wish I hadn't," she said which told Greer nothing.

"I'm a little lost," he said trying to get a look at her. Only her face was visible as she was hiding everything else behind the door.

Several more seconds passed before she finally opened the door and then it was very, very slowly opening. "Um...come on in," she said.

When she closed the door, Greer understood.

"I should go get my robe and then..."

He saw her start to move away and gently caught her arm.

"No, don't do that. Please. Don't go anywhere, okay?" he said as he moved in front of her.

She was wearing a white bustier with white stockings, four-inch white heels, and a gorgeous knife-pleated, white robe over it. It was sheer enough that Greer could see everything and everything looked incredible. He hair and makeup were also perfect and even the scent of her perfume was intoxicating.

"I really went overboard, didn't I?" she said as he held her hands.

"No, not at all. Shannon, you look so incredibly beautiful...you...you take my breath away."

"I wanted to look pretty for you, and I was so happy thinking about you coming back here and I've had this...this outfit for three years and never worn it and I wanted to wear it for you, but then I felt so foolish and..."

Greer leaned in and kissed her then said, "You don't have to explain. You look gorgeous."

"Thank you," she said. "Um...did you maybe want something to drink?"

"No," was all he said. His smile said everything else.

"So do you want to..."

"Yes," he said quietly. "I do."

"Okay," was Shannon's own simple, one-word reply. She took Greer's hand and led him to her bedroom and closed the door.

She lit several candles then stood in front of him and said, "I haven't been with anyone for almost two years. Just so you know."

"That's okay," he assured her. "We can go as slowly as you need."

"I'll be fine. I think," she told him. "I just have all of this pent-up passion, and there's no one I'd rather share it with than you."

"Me, too," he told her before opening her long, flowing robe and letting it fall to the floor. "You are so beautiful," he told her again before kissing her. Like their previous kisses, this one started out soft and slow but quickly took on a life of its own.

Within the first couple of seconds, tongues met, touching tentatively and then eagerly. Mouths opened wide and tongues probed deeply, both lovers burning with desire. Shannon pulled the his tee-shirt over his head breaking their kiss just long enough to allow the fabric to pass between them. She put both hands on his chest and moaned softly.

"You are so handsome," she purred as her hands explored the hardness of his young body.

Greer unhooked the bustier and let if fall next to the robe. Her perfect breasts moved with her body as he cupped them while renewing their kiss. Her nipples were already hard and swollen and Greer's own body was doing the same to a part of himself that Shannon needed and wanted so badly it hurt.

She quickly pulled down his shorts and the jock strap underneath then fell to her knees in front of him as she took him in her small hand. He quickly filled it as he grew quite literally right before her eyes.

"Mmmm. So big and so...beautiful," she moaned as she stroked his growing cock in the candlelight.

"You are beautiful," he said as she raised up then lowered her dark, red lips over the head of his shaft.

Greer groaned with pleasure as Shannon began doing every single thing she'd dreamed of doing to a man she lov...cared for...for so long.

"You taste so good!" she told him before taking him deeply.

Several seconds later, Greer said, "Come here," as he lifted her up. He walked backwards to her bed then laid down pulling her on top of him. She kissed him passionately while continuing to stroke his throbbing cock before lowering herself back down on it.

Greer pulled her long legs around his head then pulled her pussy toward his mouth. As his tongue found its mark, Shannon released him from her mouth as pleasure forced her to briefly focus on herself.

"Oh, my God!" she cried as his tongue entered her slowly making its way across her nub, now engorged with blood. "Yesss!" she whimpered as a finger made its way inside her. Shannon took him again this time as deeply as she could sucking hard from the bottom to the top and then slowly sliding back down.

Both of them were aware of the other person, but the pleasure they were receiving took each of them into another world. A world of passion and bright sensation.

Greer no sooner slid a second finger inside Shannon's very-wet pussy than he felt her stop sucking and momentarily freeze before her body exploded in a mind-blowing orgasm; the kind she'd dreamed of but not experienced in many, many years.

Greer never stopped even as her head hung low while her body trembled with pleasure. "Oh...fffuck!" she gently cried letting wave after wave flood her love-stared body. As the sensations subsided, she took his cock back inside her mouth and continued doing what she knew he loved so much.

Greer could last a very long time, but Shannon was so incredibly beautiful that he felt he was already losing control.

"Come here, gorgeous," he called out signaling for her to stop.

Shannon obeyed immediately and turned around. Greer pulled her down and rolled on top of her. "I want you so bad," he said before kissing her long and hard.

"Fuck me..." she cried as she reached for his cock. "Please, dear God...fuck me!"

She let go when she felt him began to push. She wrapped her arms around his wide back and accepted his kiss as his hard, thick cock spread her pussy. "Ooooo!" she moaned as she began taking him. "Go slow!" she cried as he stretched for the first time in so many months she'd forgotten how wonderful it felt. "Okay," she said when she was ready for more.

In and out, slowly and gently. Shannon's soft moans let him how much she could take and when until he was fully inside her. "Oh, God..." she moaned. "You feel so good!" as he began fucking her. Slowly at first. Long, deep stroked driving her crazy with passion.

"Yesss!" she said as he quickened the pace. "Oooo!" she cried again as he began hammering her.

"Just like that! Yes! Oh, God. Oh, fuck! Yes...yes...oh...fucking...yesss!" she screamed out as her body went rigid for the second time.

Greer never slowed down as she came hard again. When he knew he couldn't last any longer, he pulled out and went to use his own hand when Shannon said, "No! Uh-uh! Come here!" She met him halfway, hungrily taking his cock then using her lips, tongue, and hand to finish him off.

Greer grunted loudly as the first string of cum fired off. "Fffuck!" he called out as he watched his gorgeous lover taking one hot salvo after the other until there was nothing left to do but collapse.

He saw her eyes twinkle as she swallowed him then pulled him on top of her. "Oh, my God!" she cried. "That was the most amazing thing...ever!"

"No kidding!" Greer said letting her support most of his weight. "You haven't forgotten anything. I can assure you of that," he told her smiling happily at her.

"I've never had a man make love to me like before. Ever," she told him pulling him close.

Greer sensed something was wrong and raised up. "Hey, what's with the tears?" he asked smiling and stroking her cheek.

She shook her head but didn't speak. "What? What's wrong, Shannon?" he asked.

And then the dam broke. Greer rolled off her then just held her. "Shhh. It's okay," he said holding her close. "Don't cry, honey. I'm here."

He wasn't sure how long she cried, but it couldn't have less than five minutes. She was now fighting hard to stop shaking and breathe normally. "Ss...sorry," she said, her voice cracking with emotion.

"It's okay," he told her again.

After another couple of minutes, he could tell she was intentionally taking long, deep breaths. Finally, she spoke again. "I...I really am a wreck, Weston. I can't even figure out what I'm feeling right now." She looked at him with raccoon-like eyes from the mascara that was all over them.