All Comments on 'Visited in the Night'

by Scorpio44

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Very good!

You are getting better and more original with every story.

Please keep up the good work and also start writing a commercial book, I'm sure you will make a lot of money with it! With kind regards, Ben

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Outstanding

Didn't think I would like it. I LOVED it! Very entertaining. Keep up the good writing.

Victoria_2001_02769Victoria_2001_02769about 16 years ago
Loved it!

Definitely different from your others... and I loved it! Perhaps a foursome is in the making at some point in the future? Or perhaps a little voyeurism??

Victoria_2001_02769Victoria_2001_02769about 16 years ago
PS: One more thing befire I forget again...

I thought about mentioning this and then promptly forgot it... You chose the <b><i>most perfect</b></i> catagory, of all choices available, in which to put this story! I love how You used Marcie's 'non-consent' (at first) and turned it into consent... and willingness.

It was beautifully done... and as always... your story was a joy and a pleasure to read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
perfect

key sentence: "God, save me from the church!"

IMHO, The Devine created this planet and the rules that govern it so that we would "have life and have it more abundantly" John 10:10. Marcia finally found her "more abundantly" and her marriage relationship which reflects on earth the relationship The Devine desires with each of us is better for it. Amen, preach it brother Scorpio44!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
thank you Jesus--Class of 2010

Maybe this is what older Christian women are like but the Christian girls at my college are totally into getting pussy licked or blowjobs and sometimes ass-fucking so they can't get preganant but still be virgins.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Great job.

I really enjoyed reading this. I think I came four times reading it. ^.^ You did an excellent job "training" Marcie into being a healthy wife. Sex isn't the be-all-and-end-all of a healthy marriage, but it is part of it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

Great story! I would love to know about Jack and Marcie's encounter! ^_^

DrakkarNoirDrakkarNoirabout 7 years ago
More from this pairing?

Loved the idea behind this story and I think there is massive scope to take it to several more levels :)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous