Visited in the Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Who are these people, Master?"

"Nick and Carol Peterson."

"Jack is partners with Mr. Peterson, Master."

"You need to be best friends with them. They will help you on the path to pleasure and joy."

"Thank you, Master." As they talked I broke open a capsule like we had used at the restaurant and swirled it into some water. I touched the straw to Marcie's lips and she drank. From the last time I knew we had about fifteen minutes before she was out. I guided her up the stairs and into her bathroom. She sat and at my request let her stream go. Her legs were spread. When she stopped Carol wiped her and I helped her to her bed.

"Marcie, you are going to sleep. When you wake you will remember all of this training. You will be naked when you wake up. Before you get out of bed touch yourself and have a joyful orgasm. Then shower but do not get dressed. Call Carol and ask if she has time to take you shopping. She will have time and will drive right over. Meet her at the door naked. She will not be freaked. She will have you dress and then you will go with her. You need to buy the things Carol helps you pick out. Bring them home and put them away. When Jack comes home follow Carol's coaching. The new clothes are for later. Understand?"

"Yes, Master. Let Carol see me naked. Buy the clothes she picks. Be gentle with Jack."

She sat still for a minute and I gently pushed her onto her side. I covered her and sat near her. Carol had gathered all our equipment and supplies. They were in the kitchen when I was sure Marcie was asleep. I carried everything out to the truck and went back into the house.

I removed the hood from Marcie and we drove home. We arrived home at noon. I went to work and found my guys were right on schedule. It told me I had been micromanaging people who already were good at their jobs. I gave each man a twenty dollar cash bonus and told them how proud I was of them. At three I told them to take the rest of the day off, with full pay.

Just before four I walked into our kitchen. At four the phone rang. I looked at the caller ID and saw my own number. It was Jack. I answered.

"Nick? I have news!" He sounded great. "I solved the care problem and a problem I didn't even know existed!"

"Tell me!"

"I told you my Dad needs nursing care? Well Marcie's mom was a nurse. I called them to tell them what was going on and they volunteered to take my parents in and care for them, for as long as it takes. They drove down to Denver and about an hour before they arrived Mom woke up and started acting like her self. They talked and all four are happy with the arrangements made."

"Jack, that's great! How soon will your parents be able to travel?"

"One week. Marcie's folks will stay here and travel with them when they can travel. I have enough in savings to get them home and get some work done on the house to make it easier for everyone."

"Seems like our new contracts came along at the right time."

Ten more minutes and we were off the phone. Jack would be home in two days. At four-thirty the phone rang again. The caller ID gave Marcie's number. Carol answered. I put my head close to the phone so I could hear.

"Hello."

"Carol, this is Marcie."

"I knew you would call."

"Do you think maybe you could take me shopping? I don't want to be a bother..."

"Stop. From this moment you are my best friend. You aren't a bother. Of course I have time to take you shopping. I'll kiss Nick and be right over."

"You know, don't you?"

"Were you told that I would know?"

"Yes."

"I know. Are you naked?"

"Yes."

"Did you cum before you got out of bed?"

"Yes! You do know!"

"You were told I would. Stand out on your back porch facing the sun until I get there. Feel how good the sun feels on your skin and how the softest breeze feels like kisses on your skin." She hung up and hurried towards the door.

"What about the kiss?" I asked.

She did her best to melt my socks with her kiss. Then, she was gone.

For the next two days I didn't see Carol much. She was giving Marcie a crash course in dressing well, in having a home that said pleasure instead of pain avoidance and in getting ready for Jack.

Since our business was on the road out to his house from the highway, Jack stopped on his way home. In twenty minutes I showed him that we were on schedule and under budget. I walked him to his truck.

"Something happened while you were gone, my friend."

"Something good or something bad?"

"My opinion, something good. Marcie has always been pretty reserved hasn't she?"

"Yeah."

"Well, the shell cracked. She and Carol are becoming close friends. Yesterday they spent almost all day together. I asked Carol last night what they did and all she said was, "Girl stuff." Every time I talked to Marcie all she wanted to talk about was how much she missed you."

"My Marcie?"

"Your Marcie. That accident in Colorado just may have made changes here too."

"Wow! Well, I'll be here at work tomorrow morning."

"I won't count on it! If you need some time with your new wife, take a couple days."

He put his car in gear and waved as he drove away. In the office I called Marcie's and when she answered I said, "Jack just left here headed home to his new wife. Be gentle."

I hung up, got in my truck and drove home. Inside our kitchen I found Carol spread out on the table, her ankles cuffed to the table legs and one wrist cuffed to the third of the four table legs. A purple vibrator stuck out an inch from her pussy. She had a blindfold on.

"Sure Jack, come on in." I said loudly, letting the screen door slam shut.

Carol's free hand went to the vibrator and I grabbed it before it got there.

"Afraid to let Jack see your cunt? You've spent days eating Marcie's cunt. Now it's my turn. I turned on the vibrator and snapped the cuff on her free hand to the fourth leg of the table. I tapped the vibrator and Carol jumped. I noticed Carol hadn't spoken and then I noticed why. She had something in her mouth. Something cloth.

I opened her mouth and pull it out. A pair of panties I'd never seen before. An Indigo colored thong.

"They were Marcie's. I made her wear them while I ate her and she soaked them for me. As I waited for you, I tasted her juices and got hotter for God to fuck me."

I got a short rope and looped it behind her neck. I unsnapped the ankle cuffs from the table and attached them to the rope. Her legs were up near her chest and her ass and pussy were open to my whim.

I undressed and tapped my cock against her puffy pussy lips.

"Is that what you want?"

"No, Master. I want you to fuck me."

"Will you scream if it hurts?"

"Perhaps, Master."

I put a plastic cup in her hand and said, "That is your safety word. Understand?"

"Yes, Master." I stuffed the thong back into her mouth.

Slowly I shoved my cock inside her cunt. All the way in. She moaned. I slowly pulled all the way out. When my cock lost contact with her she whimpered. The flat of my hand slapped her entire pussy. She screamed and jumped. I touched my cock to her lips and slowly repeated my stroke.

When my cock broke contact she tensed and I slapped her pussy again. She screamed, jumped and said a muffled, "Thank you Master."

Fifteen strokes and fifteen slaps. The last five slaps were wet slaps. Her juices were flowing out and I spread them with my cock before I slid back inside her. She was screaming almost continuously. I put my cock inside her and started stroking faster and faster. My thumb stroked her clit and the thumb of my other hand pressed against her ass hole.

I stopped.

"I am going to remove the thong from your mouth. Do not scream. When you cum tell me you are my slut. Beg me to cum inside you."

I pulled the thong out and dropped it on her tits. As my thumb touched her clit again she bucked against me and my other thumb popped into her ass.

"Oh God! I'm there! I'm cumming! I am your slut forever! Please cum inside me! Cum in my pussy, my ass, my mouth but please cum inside your slut!"

I slammed in as hard as I could and deposited all the seed I had. When I stopped pulsing I pulled out and moved to her mouth. She opened and took my dripping cock inside.

"Do not let a single drop slide out of your pussy. If it leaks you will be punished."

She tilted her hips so none of our juices would leak out. She worked on my cock to get it hard again and she made it happen. I told her how proud I was of her to get me hard again.

I backed out of her mouth and asked, "Now that I'm hard, where do you want it?"

"In my ass, Master. Fill my ass, please Master."

"Is Jack going to fill Marcie's ass someday?"

"Yes, Master and we will watch him do it!"

My cock touched her ass and she opened to me. I pushed and got an inch inside her. I dripped spit to help lube where we met. Another inch made it inside. I pulled back, spread pussy juice on my cock and slid in all the way.

"Fuck me, Daddy. Have all of me. I am yours. My pain is pleasure if it's for you."

I pumped in and out of her ass until I unloaded inside her. As my cock pumped my stuff into her she said, "Oh God! I can feel your stuff! I felt it come through your cock and fill me! It feels so good!"

My ass hit the chair seat a second after I pulled out of Carol's ass. I held her hips and tilted her towards me. My mouth attached to her open vagina and I sucked and licked all our combined juices out of her. She thrashed and squirmed on the table as I ate her. She shook and quivered through orgasm after orgasm.

When I could tell she was exhausted I stopped. I removed the rope, the cuffs, and helped her off the table. We stood in the kitchen and kissed for quite a while. When we finally moved, it was to the shower. We called and had a pizza delivered. I pulled on some jeans and paid the teenager for the pizza. I noticed lots of our fluids drying on the kitchen table when I came back inside.

At midnight the phone rang. The lighted caller ID said it was Jack.

"Jack, It's midnight!"

"Let me speak to Carol, please."

I handed Carol the phone and moved close.

"This is Carol."

"Thank you! Marcie and I thank you from the bottom of our hearts!"

"You're both welcome."

"Tell Nick I'm taking the next two days off. Thank you!" The sound of Marcie giggling in the background stopped when Jack hung up the phone.