All Comments on 'Visiting Hannah'

by Moondrift

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Like SARI'S BARGAIN,

Visiting "Aunt" Hannah is also a beautifully written story.

All of my life I've always thought "older" women are just so much more sexy. (And by "older" I don't mean 50 years older! ;o)

A college graduate and a woman in her early to late 30's, like it is the case in this story, is the most erotic picture.

The fact of the matter is that both younger women and men find maturity in their respective counterparts: when I was younger, women my age were immature (despite what they think!).

When I looked at an older woman, I always thought how mature they looked, by the way they carry themselves, by how they're not giggling like little girls in piggy tails, by how they dressed.

Even today, young women who show so much of their body parts, with so much jewelry attached to those body parts, in addition to tattoo's --- they do just the opposite for me. Not that I prefer strict Moslem equivalent women who don't even show their face to the public, but still, all that flabby belly thing, hips, cleavage, fake breasts, fake hair or hair dye, etc.,,,, it's not at all a turn on, like a woman who dresses sophisticately, with little or no make up, who doesn't smile all the time like some dizzy girl, who's not always looking for some guy who's always taller than her, richer than her, more educated than her, older than her, more established than her, waht-not but who is confident enough in herself to take lead, like this story!,,,, that's what turns me on!

Sorry, I'm fictitious and from the Jurasic Era.

txrosenaynaytxrosenaynayalmost 18 years ago
Truly....

enjoyable story...it does seem the younger gentlemen do like the older woman thing on occasion and although not often i myself have had my sons friends profess their undying love for me lol...explaining to them that it is lust and not love, i've helped a few confront their"fantasy" so they might move on...every young man should have his Juno at some point to worship. Great story and thank you for sharing it. respectfully fan in Texas naynay

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Beautifully written...

...with engaging characters and a realistic plot. If I have any criticism at all it's the use of terms like "sex organ" and "urethra", I think other terms could be used without descending into crudity. For that very reason I nearly marked this story down to four stars rather than five, but it was so well written I stuck with full marks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

Love story instead of bam bam thank you mam

PucklemanPucklemanalmost 12 years ago
As good as always

I enjoy erotic fiction - but only if it's well written. That's why I keep returning to you. There are several of your stories that I have read 2 or 3 times, and some even more, and they still delight. Other authors may be more graphic, but few if any have your talent constantly to produce fiction that demands to be read. Thankyou.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
a brilliant tale of love and belonging

loved the way it unfolded in a gentle way - the story of the shop and the town was delightful as was there love making and getting her pregnant......it was good that they got together as they were made for each other.....loved the way the progress of the town and it opening up was a good part of the whole story.....really enjoyed it...another one of your better stories - well done

LudvigBlomSELudvigBlomSEover 1 year ago

A beautiful love story quite long in it's unfolding but unfortunately a bit of the authors trade mark is the rush endings. It would have been nice to enjoy the tales of them bringing the town to life along with their love and upbringing of their family and show that their concern about the age difference is really a blessing. The actual ideal of age difference is a woman being ten years older. A man peaks sexually at twenty and a woman at thirty and a woman usually lives loner than the man so at the end of life yhrtr would be very few years of loneliness as a change to the usual situatuion with the man being older a man also ages faster sexually than a woman so the would age together as equals.

That's why it's sad that the author could not bring this story to a full closure and has stopped writing (submitting)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous