Visiting Niece Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tankrabbit
tankrabbit
202 Followers

She smacked her lips together, "Your cum tastes so good Uncle Pete, I could drink a gallon," she stated as she snaked her body back up and wrapped herself around me. "Did you like that Uncle Pete, it was a lot different when I gave that boy that lived down the street from us my first BJ a couple of years ago, right after your visit. His cock was a lot smaller than yours, and he didn't cum nearly as much. I had already decided that you would be the one taking my virginity so I told him I wasn't going to fuck him right off. I don't think he really cared about that the way he acted though.

"After that I knew I had to practice a lot so I started by buying a couple of life size dildos, the ones are replicas of the men in porn movies, but not the really big ones of course, I knew you weren't that big." she giggled after saying that. "Then I watched a lot of BJs online, just to learn as much as I could. There were a lot of great examples. Every once in a while I would find some willing guy that was okay with just getting sucked off, which was easy in college, just so I could get some more practical experience, especially when learning how to take a load directly in my mouth." She had snuggled real close to me now and had one of her legs thrown across mine and was grinding her pussy against my thigh. My thigh was starting to get soaked with her juices.

"Hey wait a second," I said, "how did you know how big my cock was in the first place."

"Oh I will tell you that story some other time, Uncle Pete. Can you go down on me now please, nobody has ever done that to me either, and I am really interested in finding out if I can have an orgasm that way." she said while she continued to hump my upper thigh, spreading her cunt juice everywhere and filling the room with that sweet aroma. What man, or women for that matter, refuse that invitation.

I rolled her off me and onto her back and started kissing my way down, starting at her neck of course. It took me a long time to get past her breasts, which were so perfect I just kept going back. When her nipples are sucked the quickly grow into these half inch long rubber bullets that fit my mouth perfectly. I went between the two numerous times, massaging the other in unison to my sucking. I continued down, across her flat stomach, kissing every contour as I went and into her pelvic region. I followed the slight protrusion at the top of her hip bones down to where the silkiest thighs I had ever touched met.

Finally I reached my goal, and just like everything else, it was just about the most perfect pussy I had ever seen. It glistened in the faint light from the open door to the bathroom. The only way to describe the folds of her labia was to use the word petal, like a rose opening to release it's nectar and aroma. Oh, and the aroma, was strong but not pungent in any sense of the word. Sensually inviting was the thought that came into my head after studying this perfection. The tip of her clit was protruding from the top of her blossom, waiting patiently it seemed for some much desired attention.

I flicked out my tongue and just barely touched the sensitive organ before withdrawing. I could tell that see felt it, even though I had barely touched it with the tip of my tongue. I felt here body spasm as if an electric shock had been applied. I then started to touch every nook and cranny of her pussy, purposely avoiding her clit, until I was satisfied she was ready. I ran the ti of my tongue up and down between the folds of her labia, separating them and ensuring that I didn't miss one crease or petal. I found her opening and stuffed my tongue up as far as possible and circling the outer regions of her entrance over and over again.

I know I surprised her a number of times and could sense that she was having a number of small orgasms while building up to a climax. Her entire body jerked, and she moaned, when I drew my tongue down from her pussy and slid it across her ass hole. I suspect she had not expected anything like that based on her reaction. Up to now I had been fairly slow and thorough on my approach, but as I worked my way back up to her much neglected clit I became more aggressive with my tongue and my fingers.

I actually got down right sloppy using a lot of spit to make the area nice and moist. I inserted one, and then two fingers into her pussy, pushing them up as far as my hand would allow. She was tight alright, but there was no obstruction so if she was a virgin she would have had to lose her cherry some other way. I brought my tongue up now and started lashing her clit with it. First lightly but with every stroke I pressed harder lapped longer and fuller.

I could feel the walls of her pussy clamping my fingers and her hips were bucking as she climaxed fully. I was relentless though and continued manipulating her clit with my tongue until her orgasm subsided a bit and I withdrew my fingers and lifted my head up. I don't believe anything arouses me more that a women cumming on my face, and my cock was rock hard again to prove it. I crawled up the bed until I was positioned with the time of my manhood nestled in the folds of her open and engorged labia.

I bent my head down and kissed her full on the lips, letting her get a good taste of her own juices. I pulled away and asked "Are you ready for this Becky, are you ready to let your uncle fuck you?"

"I've never been more ready for anything in my life, bury that cock in me Uncle Pete, I want to feel you fill me up." She lifted her hips slightly which allowed the head of my prick to enter her hot cunt. That was all it took for me, I slammed my hips forward and in one stroke buried it, until it would go no further. I stopped and allowed her to feel the fullness for about 10 seconds and withdrew slowly until I was back to just having the head inserted. Again I plunged deep and hard and continued to repeat this process going faster and faster with each stroke.

At first she just lay there, gasping each time I buried my cock in her. After the initial shock of her first fuck was over she started to get her hips moving to my rhythm, lifting at just the right moment to allow me to completely engulf my cock in her sweet hot pussy. Because I had already cum earlier I was feeling like I could fuck all night like this, until she started talking and cumming herself. I realized that in all the sexual encounters I had ever had, none of my lovers had ever vocalized in a manner like my niece. I figured it must have been her exposure to internet porn as a learning tool, or else she just got off on talking dirty.

"Oh Uncle Pete, fuck me harder, please Uncle Pete, I'm going to cum again, ohh, this is so fucking good, I love your cock, I need your cock, harder Uncle Pete, please fuck me harder" she wasn't screaming, but as she continued you could hear the sense of urgency in her voice. When she finally came there was no doubt in my mind that she had reached her peak. As I slammed my cock into her she wrapped her legs around me and ground her pelvis hard against mine not allowing for any movement as she held me hard in her cunt.

I could feel the contractions of her vagina against my cock as her orgasm reached crescendo after crescendo as her body reacted to our fucking. I could feel the heat rise up from my balls as by load made its way to the final destination. We were both is a fucking frenzy as I pumped my cock and released my seed and the muscles of her vagina contracted milking every last drop out. I kept pumping until I could feel that her orgasm was subsiding and I slowed my pace until I pushed myself from on top of her. I was spent in more ways than one. When I tried to roll off her she came with me, not allowing our hips to separate and leaving my now half hard cock inside of her.

I settled on my side, as she did with one leg throw over my hip. There was no doubt in my mind that this was be best fuck I had ever had. I thought about the last 36 hours of build up, all the conflict that I had with coming to terms with not only lusting after my own niece and planning on fucking her. I wondered if I had just grabbed her last evening and thrown her on the floor and screwed her in the den if it would have been as exciting and fulfilling as this was. I decided that the wait and conflict only added to the intensity and it was not likely an experience I would ever have again.

As we held each other I could feel the intensity of the moment drain out of my niece, her heart rate getting back to normal as she lay there with her eyes closed and a relaxed smile on her face. I thought she had dozed off, which would not be unexpected after the exertion she had just been through. I slowly moved my hips to pull my half hard cock from her pussy, but she was having none of that. She whispered a barely audible no, and clamped her leg tighter on my hip. I resigned myself to staying put and eventually we both fell into sleep.

tankrabbit
tankrabbit
202 Followers