All Comments on 'Visual Effects'

by moreandmore

Sort by:
  • 58 Comments
Boyd PercyBoyd Percy4 months ago

The magic touch of a computer!

5

Tx77TumbleweedTx77Tumbleweed4 months ago

A relatively unusual means of discovery was used here, but it was entirely predictable. The ending made it worth a 5 in this category.

DazzyDDazzyD4 months ago

R u not supposed to share with you brother! 5

A_BierceA_Bierce4 months ago

Who's a good dog? [much petting and scratching behind the ears] You're a good dog!

LechemanLecheman4 months ago

Brilliant, loved it!

RougeHunterRougeHunter4 months ago

I don't get it? Was it real or not? How would anyone trust it if it was after that show? Why did he undermine his own argument if it was real? What was the point if it wasn't real? (Beyond being an asshole.)

johntcookseyjohntcooksey4 months ago

Touché. A wine bottle on a hollow core door? That’s a scary image. Quite a slapstick scene. Very amusing. Thanks

KarnevilKarnevil4 months ago

I have to agree with RougeHunter. Ricky had already undermined his own show and proved himself to be a complete arsehole. I really don't understand why Bill, Hannah or Dawn didn't take the wine bottle to the smug bastards head?

UpperNorthLeftUpperNorthLeft4 months ago

Here a GAN, there a GAN, everywhere a GAN, GAN! 5*

Impo_64Impo_644 months ago

That's an example of a 750 word story not missing a detail! 5*

mac1729mac17294 months ago

Short and sweet

Thanks for writing

sdc97230sdc972304 months ago

Why would the pictures and videos cause fights and divorces when he started his presentation off by saying the show was an AI demonstration? Wouldn't everyone just assume that what they were seeing was faked...?

jflindersjflinders4 months ago

I agree with @Rougehunter. When he's just demonstrated how easily the program can fake pictures and videos the assembled audience can't know that he hasn't faked the video of Dawn and Bill having sex.

jocko_smithjocko_smith4 months ago

Well don. It was Dawn's REACTION, and Ricky saying that the final media was NOT computer-generated that made everyone realize it was true.

mathur_nkmathur_nk4 months ago
confusing what is real and what is artificial

for "a video of Ricky, Dawn, Bill, Hannah, Adam, and Mary line-dancing Out of nowhere was a twenty second video of an event that had never really happened. But it looked real."

Then, "for series of photos of Hannah having a dinner for two in a restaurant with each of Ricky, Dawn, Bill, Mary, and Adam. Change her outfit in each picture it was all one second per picture, they all looked real (but were not real).

SO why " In Dawn's erotic dance to conclusion. Dawn was doing a strip-tease and once she was naked, brother Bill appeared in the buff as well. She backed up to the bed and fell backwards legs spread wide. Bill crawled between her legs." was real resulting in two divorces. That must also have been of an event that had never happened. Both dawn and Bill should say "Dog tell the donkey Rick was kissing to kick on the balls of Rick". Simple!!!

Just_WordsJust_Words4 months ago

Excellent use of AI! Figured the ending was coming, but well worth it.

ttt59ttt594 months ago

You always take care of business, thanks!

ibuguseribuguser4 months ago

Nice. Short and sweet.

demanderdemander4 months ago

Dawn, go away, I'm no good for you..... Oh, wait... D

Lifestyle66Lifestyle664 months ago

For those of you who didn't get it. The program would generate fake pics or videos, on request, of the selected names. The video of Dawn doing the sexy dance was requested with only Dawn in the scene. When the computer showed Bill enter the room at the end of her strip show, THAT wasn't requested, but indicated the program finding a real video.

I'd normally give a BTB divorce story like this a 4. But I'll give it a 5 for originality.

dgfergiedgfergie4 months ago

Our MC sure knows how to get a party really going, he should take that show on the road................5 stars

Dittybopper6989Dittybopper69894 months ago

Nice touch, Enjoyed the quick read.

mndhanson017mndhanson0174 months ago

Wish this could have been a fleshed out story, so we can see the aftermath, just stating "two bitter divorces" just made it all feel flat

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Ain't technology grand?

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Just the threat of exposure can cause people to flee. A different story at last.

FlamethrowFlamethrow4 months ago

Imaginative resolution to being cheated on

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I suppose cheaters will now have to be hauled into court DURING their copulating in order for infidelity to legally be considered "proven".

Wait -- that won't work either, if justice really IS blind!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Another good light and funny BTB with the help of generative AI for the show. The only problem for these tales is that they are too much short, maybe 1 half page more for the epilogue would have been perfect. Anyway, 5 stars for making the husband act like a realistic man and not the usual brainless monkey described in the endless thousands of femdom cuck-raac tales.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Very smart and original double BTB tale with this new AI ChatBot able to understand vocal istructions. Starting with deepfake images and videos , but followed by the reality of the cheating behaviour of two disgusting betrayer spouses, getting the due public humiliation payback (and the inevitable divorces). A good BurnTheBitch+BurnTheBastard tale in just 1 short page: well done, 5* !

MsVanilla69MsVanilla694 months ago

Now that was short and unsweet lol it didnt lack any action pass around that bottle , was a fun story

GardenshedGardenshed4 months ago

Haha great short story. I wonder how Bill is getting along with his brother Ricky at this moment?

5🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Well done. Though this one begs to be a full blown story.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103x4 months ago

I agree with RougeHunter. He had just demonstrated how he could create images that never happened, so why would Dawn react as if it was real, even if it was?

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Yep. Where a man would have gotten a felony assault conviction, and at least a year in prison, a woman gets probation!

ZK

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Funny!

GriscomGriscom4 months ago

@sbrooks103x, who is agreeing with someone earlier, anticipated my comment. If the premise is that AI can fake this stuff, then the go-to gaslighting response to the big reveal is going to be that it all was "fake news."

Omart57Omart574 months ago

Very good, Thanks , M&M!

jazzharpjazzharp4 months ago

Great fun. Your stories keep me checking out this website.

cookingwithgascookingwithgas4 months ago

Very well done! 5*

Mac_LapuMac_Lapu4 months ago

Fantastic.

I'm glad nobody died in that story.

Great job @moreandmore.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Great! The AI showed you could make anything so Dawn shouldn't have reacted other than to call her husband out for making things up. Unless it was real, which her reaction showed it was. As did Bill's. Isn't technology great!

MbgdallasMbgdallas4 months ago

Let’s have a complete story.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

And now we know a new way about how to use OpenAI Whisper to treat the cheaters. Very good and original anti-cuck contribution, with a rare husband showing a male brain.

FlynnTaggartFlynnTaggart4 months ago

4, above average. One of the better 750 word stories, a lot of entertainment packed into its short run time. Still kinda dislike these 750 word stories though.

crazycam69crazycam694 months ago

Couldn’t Dawn and Bill claim the video was AI as well? It would be hard for Ricky to prove whether it was real or not after showing everyone how authentic the fake stuff looks. He kinda submarines his own argument.

BSreaderBSreader4 months ago
Interesting

Very

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Another "technique" story, mostly empty of normal human interest. We know the names, the place, and the weapon, but that's about it. Who are these people, what was their relationship like, and why did they betray their spouses? What happened to their marriage commitments? And how did the divorces progress. Did the two cheaters hook up? Did the two betrayed spouses hook up? What about their families, how did they take it? Lots and lots of interesting questions. But maybe only to me.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

SBrooks is right. Some explanation is needed

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Well written and very creative. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Didn’t really get the reasoning for the AI. At the very least, it would make everyone question whether the sex at the end was real. 4 stars.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Ouch, AI will be every where.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Good story. Nice plot. Cleverly handled. BardnotBard

26thNC26thNC3 months ago

Quite a ruckus. Bet that spoils family gatherings for the foreseeable future. Great story.

oldtwitoldtwit2 months ago

Oh you have the looking ball, it’s on its way, and not that far away.

Again a great plot

oldpantythiefoldpantythief7 days ago

Well thankfully it was a short story as not every story is a winner IMHO.

AnonymousAnonymous6 days ago

The word you wanted was 'gist', not jest. Overall not bad considering the 750 word constraints. IMHO, where authors go wrong with the 750's is when they try to pack too much into it. Much better suited for scenes / vignettes rather than trying to stuff a whole story into such a small space.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermoreandmore@moreandmore
A day without sex is like, um, just kidding. I have no idea. I am judged by what I've done and haunted by what I didn't do. I write stories in an attempt to entertain. If it evokes hate filled or non-constructive comments then I smile while I delete them. I won’t have you...