All Comments on 'Visual Memories'

by JDecker

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Nice

Thank you for so many snapshots of loving sons mounting their dear mothers and furiously humping away groaning their love for their mothers as they wash their own dear mothers womb with their incestious seed. There are countless mothers and sons naked and rithing in pleasure as they hump away in search for the orgasm they crave. In a perfect world mothers would spread their thighs willingly when their sons become men and allow their own sons to show how much they love mommy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
3

This is a copulation sequence. How about making it a fuck story? Put some personality into it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
what an excellent story, and what a great collection of videos!

You can watch as boys grunt and groan humping the same vaginas they came out of. I like the one of Simon and Tilly best. As the kid is fucking his mom, his balls "stayed nestled in the mother's bristly bush, just like nature had intended." That's exactly right-- it's perfectly natural. A boy's hard young cock up his own mother's warm loving cunt and his hot young balls resting on her cunt bush. When the boy blows those hot balls of his and gifts his mother with his semen, they both know that's where his semen just fucking belongs. I love the comment from the reader who wrote "nice." He praises mothers who spread their thighs and "willingly allow their own sons to show how much they love mommy." Mommies like that are the best mommies of all. They understand one of the most important things a mother's vagina is for. It's where her boy becomes a man.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Where is the story

nothing in this waste of reading - the end was the worst part of a mom and sonny

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
another dumb ass comment from the asshole of lIT!

this fag hates everything. gave you a 5 to help your score and for the content and effort. Eat shit annony!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Hot Story

I loved this story. Wow. I want to read more like this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Right at this moment all around the world so many young eager sons are flooding their mom's vagina with incestuous seed.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

So good. I really love mom/son stories. What made yours so good was you reminded the reader how there are very strong emotions happening between the 2 lovers. Love it. Most authors fail to write about the strong emotions that go with the primal lust of being inside the woman, again

who will always love you most. It is the emotional undercurrent that makes taboo love, especially mother/son, so exciting, and the best sex a man will ever have. EVER. Ty for this story

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous