All Comments on 'Viva Las Vegas'

by KeithD

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
The best storey teller here

Never stop writing . I just wish the you lived or visited England . I once gave you my mail under your other name and then did not reply I am sorry . one day I shall write again from my email

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Great story!! Once again, I am amazed at the speed with which you publish your stories haha You're my role model at this point!

When you publish a story, do you have multiple stories already done?

KeithDKeithDover 3 years agoAuthor
Visiting UK; When are Stories Written

I have visited the UK many times, both on business and in taking a break from working somewhere else. Great Place. My material family came from Devon and I've visited there. As far as having multiple stories in reserve to post. I do, yes, over a 100 at this point. Most contest stories are written fresh, but this one was written last fall and was marked for this contest.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Lots more stories in e-books and paperback

there are a lot of books out with new stories not availabel here and in themed collections. Go check them out at Amazon or KOBO or Apple.

KeithDKeithDover 3 years agoAuthor
Publishing

I think the previous commenter is noting that there are many more of these stories in the marketplace under the name of habu and Dirk Hessian. Most of them eventually will make their way to Literotica for free read, though, if you want to wait for them.

DevonCowboyDevonCowboyover 3 years ago
Admirer from Devon

Another great story. Love the way you vary the themes and the way you tell them. And if you're ever in Devon and want to visit the rural outlook from SW Dartmoor over a fantastic coastline once the covid issue settles down, then do get in touch. We love visitors.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userKeithD@KeithD
For the information of the GM reader, KeithD is the new account name for stories (many of which are published to the marketplace under the names habu and Dirk Hessian) that were previously posted to Literotica under the name sr71plt. The sr71plt account had a goal of 1,001 pos...