Vivian Kwong on Tour

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I don't know, it's the mood of this place," she answered when I asked, sat at my knees on the pool lounge. "Home is for normal life. This place is fantasy. You can't eat chocolate every meal, right?"

"Some people do fuck every day, you know."

"Yeah? For how long? A year? Five years? I don't think many people keep doing that for long. You're a dreamer. I'm part of your dream. It won't stay like that. One day you'll realize that you don't really want to be with me if there's no sex."

"Well...that's probably how I'd feel about any girl I married. Not going to be happy if there's no sex."

"Try turning that around. Try dating someone and never have sex. If you still adore each other, then you'll never have the stress of what happens when the sex stops."

"Is that what you're looking for?"

"I'm twenty, la! I'm not looking for anything," Viv smiled at me. "Just my career."

"You are so beautiful," I said genuinely.

"Thank you. Have you had enough of me being dressed? Can we go back to our room and get naked?"

"Yes ma'am."

We showered intimately. I loved our routine of washing together, invariably followed by cock in cunt from behind. Viv's breasts under the water felt sublime in my hands. When I was about to cum, she turned and dropped and took it in her mouth.

"I love that you swallow."

"I like it," Viv shrugged.

"Enough to keep doing it back home?"

"That one, yes, I think so. If I'm having sex, I could do that. And can you shave me again? I'm getting a bit itchy."

"Sure."

We stayed in that night, I wanted Viv to be naked as much as possible. I was getting slightly anxious it was our second last night. We ordered food and drinks to the room. I stayed under the covers, having been told by Viv that no one likes to see naked penises. The room service guy didn't react to Viv's nudity as she let him in, helped tidy up to set the trays and signed the ticket.

"Tip?" she asked me.

"Fifteen percent?" I shrugged.

"What's normal?" Vivian asked him.

"Whatever you like ma'am. That's your choice," the guy answered politely and professionally.

"Okay."

"Are you on honeymoon ma'am?" he asked.

"No, no, no. We're just fucking."

"Oh. I see ma'am."

Viv signed the form and led him back and opened the door.

"Bye. Thank you."

"Goodbye ma'am. Have a good evening."

Viv dashed back to the bed and lifted the sheets. She knew I would be hard. She held it vertical and speared herself.

"You love it, don't you?" she said, grinding her hips on my cock.

"Love what?"

"Me being naked in front of guys. Them looking. Touching. You loved watching me get felt up on that dance floor."

"I did. I know. I don't know why, it's super sexy seeing to with your pants off with strangers. Especially shaved."

"You wanna watch me fuck someone?"

"Would you?"

"If it was a stranger. If it was what you wanted. If it was a fantasy you want to see, I could. I don't mind. You wanna?"

"Who?"

"I don't know. There must be some guy at the bar that we could find to fuck me."

"And you'd actually do it?"

"Yeah, if it got you hard, if you wanted me to."

"I don't know," I said honestly.

"Up to you," Viv said. "I don't need it, just if you want to watch me with someone, I can."

"Start by fucking me?"

"I am!"

"Harder!"

Viv fucked harder.

After cumming in her mouth in the shower, I was feeling strong. The food was stone cold and the beer well warm by the time we got to it.

We woke the earliest of any day that trip. I turned and put us into a sixty-nine, sucking pussy, sucking cock. We went into the balcony to fuck in the early morning sun and warmth. Some other rooms could probably see us if they looked.

"I love waking up like this, cock in me for the first hour of my day."

"I love it too. We've never had morning sex back home. I do wish you'd stay over."

"Hey, don't think of back home."

"Have to. We leave tomorrow night."

We had an overnight red-eye back home, again care of Ratty Airlines.

"Let's make the most of being here," Viv said with care, "What can I do for you today? Did you want to watch me fuck someone?"

"I don't think so. Super nice of you to offer. I really appreciate it. Maybe if we go away again? I would like to watch you get fucked, I'd love it, but not on our last day. Last night. I prefer to keep you to myself on the last night."

"Okay. So, what can I do for you?"

"You've been doing it baby. Just keep doing what you've been doing. It's been a perfect trip for me. Thank you. Really."

"You are welcome. Hope you like my service."

"Would recommend it to anyone."

We stopped fucking in time for breakfast. Viv wore just her bikini. It was difficult for me to hide my boner at the breakfast buffet. That swimwear was just string at the back, her ass was entirely out, up there getting her food, taking her time.

"You like me like this, right?" she teased.

"I fucking love it."

"Well, let me go for another look around," she winked.

I watched as Viv paraded herself around the buffet. Her ass was divine. Her whole body was, along with the swish of her hair and the cheeky smile. She was being more than I could ever have wished for. It was still beyond belief for me that Viv had transformed so much for this trip. How could she just step back when we went home? I knew it would be difficult for me to settle for what used to be. Having seen Vivian was capable of giving so much, I would struggle to step back into the winter of unemotional take-take-take that I had tolerated in the past.

I saw guys following behind, getting either looks or finding opportunities for a quick comment. Viv was being charming in return, knowing I was watching.

"It's not the same at a breakfast buffet," I said when she got back. "That guy on the dance floor, he was fingering you, right?"

"Yeah, and you kept me doing it until he was ready to shag me in a corner."

"You'd said you'd be happy to fuck someone."

"With a condom. You're the only guy I'll take with no condom."

"Ooh. Don't make me think about it. I'm trying to stop getting hard."

Viv reached over and squeezed my crotch.

"Yes, I see your problem."

"Okay. If you can do that here, I can do this," I said, reaching to her top.

"Okay, okay, both stop!" she giggled, taking her hand away.

It was our last full day. We decided to stay in and around the hotel. We found a quiet spot to go swimming in the morning where only adults could see Vivian's bikini turn invisible. Viv did the kind thing, keeping herself wet, walking in and out of the water, parading. Some guys on lounges back behind me said some rude things about wanting to fuck that high-priced Chinese whore, but overall people were polite and appreciative. I certainly was.

"Well, at least they think I'm high-priced," Viv said when I told her.

"You've the body of a super model."

"Too short," she replied sharply.

Yes, perhaps. Fine body, though. Completely fuckable, which I did briefly in the wheelchair toilet at the pool bar.

"Just to say we've done it in a toilet," I told her, by manner of excuse.

"Very stylish," came the reply.

We had lunch at the pool bar, then caught the hotel golf-cart onto the track down to the beach at the bottom of the cliff-face. No kids were around so Vivian swam freely. As we sat on the beach on hotel towels, under an umbrella, I asked her to take her top off. Viv grinned and took both her top and bottoms off. No one complained. Some guys moved closer for a better look, but there were no problems. If we went back swimming she put on her bottoms, but went topless. In the sea, we put her bottoms in my shorts pocket. People could probably guess we were fucking out there with Viv's legs wrapped around me, but we kept our bottom half underwater.

Back at the towel, she lay down and took her bottoms off again.

"You look great with a shaved pussy," I sighed.

"Thank you."

Viv shuffled over to keep in the shade.

"Don't want a sunburn there."

"Hey, you were going to tell me about your one-night-stands?"

Looking at Viv lay there face up in public, I couldn't help but imagine some stranger crawling onto her naked body.

"Oh, why you wanna hear about that?"

"Come on. I'm curious. When was the first one?"

"Oh god. More than a year ago."

"After the first time we hooked up?"

"I guess so. It was when I went to Hong Kong for Chinese New Year, stayed with my older cousin in her apartment."

"What happened?"

"What always happens. Went to a bar with a bunch of her friends. All these guys there. I was tired, one guy says let's all go to his place. Those others say they'll come later. On the walk back we stopped at a 7-11 and he literally takes me to the part where the condoms are and asks me which ones do I want to use. I was so shocked, I pointed to a box, no idea what was what. We bought it, then he took me to his apartment and he used those condoms on me."

"All of them?"

"Twice that night, then used the last one in the morning."

"Fucked you?"

"Hmmm."

"Wow. Who was he?"

"I have no idea. Some colleague of my cousin. She told me his name after I got back the next day. I can't remember it; not sure I was really listening."

"Wow. He had a decent cock? Did you like it?"

"I guess so. I remember how hard he was. Body too. Fit, you know?"

"Wow, amazing. You gave up your pussy just like that."

"I didn't plan to!"

"What about the other one?"

"I don't want to talk about that."

"What? Why?"

Vivian shook her head.

"I should never have done that."

"Done what?"

Vivian sighed.

"He was married. His wife was away. I had this thing, this intrigue to fuck some woman's man in her bed."

"What?"

"I know. It was an awful thing. Some selfish power trip. I completely seduced the poor guy. He really didn't want to cheat but I completely teased and seduced him. And I made him not change the sheets for when his wife came back, that she should sleep in the mess from my pussy."

"Wow. What was all that about?"

"I don't know. You stopped asking me out. My confidence was down. So, I was being a bitch to another woman to pick myself up. It was an awful, awful thing to do. That poor guy."

"Hey, come on. He got to fuck you. It's not exactly a terrible experience."

Vivian smiled.

"Yeah, he got his worth. He kept saying no, but when it changed to yes...he really went for it."

"He hurt you?"

"No, no. Older guys can keep control. That one, anyway. Thought it would never end."

"Wow."

"I'm fundamentally fucked up, you know. I'm not ready to be someone's girlfriend. Not yet."

I lay back in silence. I had to admit, it didn't sound like it.

"I guess I'm a few years too early for you," I said softly.

"I'm sorry," Vivian said genuinely.

"Hey. Come on. You think I've had a bad time with you this year or two?"

"I hope not. I want you to be happy."

"And you too."

We lay about for a time then went swimming again and walking the beach and rocks. Viv was in her string bottom, nothing else. It was a private hotel beach, the life-guards didn't say anything.

"What shall we do now it's the last night?" Vivian asked, sitting between my legs on a smooth rock, her breasts in my hands.

"I don't know. We've still got money left on the hotel bill. Could see if there's a spot in that Dava steak place?"

"I could wear the black mesh shirt," Viv offered. "So, you can see my tits."

"That would be nice."

"You sure you don't want to go into town? We could find a guy to fuck me. It's the last chance to watch that, too, if you want. Right?"

"Nah. Next trip, if there is one. I don't want to share you on the last night."

"Okay."

We stayed until late in the day. Vivian stayed topless until we got to the golf-cart bus. In just the little bikini we stopped in at Dava restaurant to book. The guy politely asked if we'd like to look around and pick our seat for the evening; I think he just wanted to see Viv walk around his restaurant virtually nude, especially from the back.

"I like these curved booths but they are in the middle. If Vivian here wears something...sexy, you think we better be somewhere more private?" I asked.

"How 'sexy' would you mean, sir?" the guy politely enquired.

"Mesh. Black. Nothing under. Can see her breasts through, I guess."

"With coverage on bottom?"

"Denim mini skirt."

The guy nodded.

"It's okay. You can sit where you like. You prefer one of the booths?"

"Yeah. Yes Please."

"What time sir?"

"Seven?"

With a couple of hours to spare we had drinks at the top bar, standing at the counter so Viv could show off her ass.

"Shall we go back for a shower?" Viv asked me when a couple of guys were standing close enough to hear. "I want sex."

I grinned at her cheekiness.

"Ah," I sighed loudly. "If I have to. Again."

I could see them whispering to each other and checking Viv's ass as we went back to the room.

"You're so good at being sexy. You really want to turn that switch off when we go back home?"

"This is not me," Vivian said. Again. "I'm having fun, don't worry. But...imagine a guy dressed up as a woman to sing a camp disco song on stage. It's fun right? But he's not going to keep doing it. It's just a fun moment pretending to be someone else."

"I like your someone else."

"I know! And I'm still here. Come. Fuck my brains out," she smiled, taking her pants off as soon as we got in the room. We started in the shower and continued on the bed, filming it with the proper handicam pointed at us from the bench. We hadn't had sex since morning, it was well overdue.

Vivian was up on top of me when I came in her.

"Viv you need to get off. I'm seriously close."

"Wait, so am I, baby."

"Viv. Off. Give me your mouth. Quick."

"Stay. Just a bit longer. Oh shit."

She was cumming, right at the start of a wicked orgasm. She was staring at me in an almost frightened way as it began to wash over her.

"Viv. I'm cumming. You need to get off."

"Just do it."

"Viv...you'll get pregnant."

"Do it. Together. Do it in me."

It was too late to argue. My back arched as we both saw stars. Millions of sperm shot into Vivian's unprotected vagina. Her eyes widened as she felt me twitch and cum inside her. It heightened her own ecstasy.

"Oh my god, oh my god," she gasped, then dropped down to kiss me fiercely. "Oh my god."

I gripped her ass as the final pieces of it leaked out of me and into her.

"Oh my god," Viv kept saying. And kissing. She was overwhelmed, her head still in a daze.

"Oh my god. My first pregnancy. I can't believe it. I'm going to be pregnant. Oh my god."

"Are you okay?" I panted; cock still up her.

"Completely," Vivian assured me, kissing my face all over. "It's amazing. You came in me. In me. I can't believe it. Amazing."

"It feels good?"

"Baby, I love it. It's amazing. Scary. But amazing. I can't believe, I have actual sperm in me."

"And cock still," I said, still hard.

Viv started to fuck it again. The squelching was remarkable.

"Oh god, I'm a mess," she said, climbing off me, standing by the bed holding her pussy. I went over to take the video.

"Take your hand away, let's see the cum in you."

Viv sat on the edge of the bed. I filmed her squeezing the sperm out of her pussy.

"I can't believe I'm gonna be pregnant."

"You might not be. Not every girl gets pregnant the first time they get cum in."

"I think my body is ready, though. I've been so wet all week. Feels like I'm on heat."

"Open your legs more. Shit, yes, there's a lot of it in you," I had to admit, filming it pour down her leg onto the bedsheet. "You look good shaved, too."

"I like being shaved," Viv conceded "I could do that back home."

"All the time?"

"Hmm, feels clean."

"Clean this?" I asked, walking in close and holding my cock up. I filmed Viv using her mouth to suck and lick all the sex gunk off my shrinking erection.

Dinner was brilliant, the food divine, the wine delicious. Vivian's tits looked great, entirely visible through the fine-mesh shirt. Even one of the waitresses said she looked completely beautiful and sexy.

"I'm still leaking," she complained, though. "I'm making a mess of the seat. I need to sit on a napkin."

I explained to a waiter and the guy helped, finding a napkin to place in the seat.

"Thank you," Viv said, blushing with embarrassment.

"Honeymoon?" he smiled.

"No, no. Just...fucking."

The guy nodded, smiled and left us to it.

"You could use the term boyfriend, you know? As part of the fantasy."

"Yes, I'm sorry," Vivian apologized.

"Cheers," I said, holding up the wine. "Congratulations. First time having a guy cum in you. Feel any different?"

"Do I feel pregnant, you mean?"

"No, not that, just more...grown up?"

"Yeah. I like it. After we stopped using condoms, I don't think I could go back to using them again. Now I've been cum in... feel like I want it every time too."

"You better go on the pill," I told her again.

Vivian sighed. "I guess. Seems a waste. I really don't have that much sex. Anyway, may not need to if I'm pregnant."

"You sound hopeful, you wanna be pregnant?"

"Hmm. No. One day. Want to do it one day. Not yet, though."

"And me as the dad?"

Viv smiled at me, leaning over to kiss lovingly.

"You're good looking enough, sure. Should be a handsome baby."

We ate and drank. We were merry. Dinner was over at nine-fifteen, early enough for a last visit to the Rock Bar.

"Honeymoon?" the barman asked, seeing Vivian's breasts plainly on show through the fine mesh.

"No. Just fucking," she cheekily said, in routine.

"Oh," he said, already holding a bottle of Champagne. "You want this anyway?"

"Sure! Thank you."

It was a beautiful warm night. A gentle breeze was just enough to keep the bugs off and make Viv's hair sway attractively. The skirt was too short to cover her pussy when she sat on the cushioned wicker sofa. Light from all the lanterns fell delightfully between her legs.

"I'm going to miss your cunt," I sighed.

"Hey. None of that. Not now. I'm here," she said firmly, opening her legs more for me. "We have late checkout tomorrow, right? 6pm?"

"Yes."

"So, you still get to fuck me. I'll make sure our last night and day is good for you," she promised.

Viv took a carrot stick from the bowl of carrot and cucumber sticks that came with our cocktails. She leaned back discretely and dipped it full length inside her pussy, then gave it to me to eat.

"You are my dip," I grinned. "That's unique."

"Feel better already?" Viv teased.

"I do. One for you?"

"Fine," Viv shrugged, dipping another carrot stick fully inside her, then eating it herself.

"You like your own taste?" I asked her.

"Still tastes like carrot."

"Use your finger to try it, then."

Viv looked around to check no one was looking. She put her middle finger fully up herself, rolling it around. When she brought it out and up to the light it fairly glistened.

"Drink it," I nodded.

Vivian put her slimy finger into her mouth and sucked the vaginal juice from it.

"Well?" I asked.

"I like it," Viv admitted, fingering herself again then putting it into her mouth. "Surprisingly good."

She shifted in her seat to move the skirt so her legs could open wider. Viv put two fingers in and swirled them around.

"Better than sperm?" I asked as she licked the last bits from between her fingers.

"I don't know. I like that, too. Different. Mine is sweeter, yours is more bitter."

The waiter came to get us more drinks, so Viv closed her legs. Her skirt was still riding high, but at least you could only see her slit, no wet parts. When I went to the bathroom, I came back to see the couple who had been sitting behind Vivian were now shuffled around talking with her. The guy stood as I approached.