Vivian Kwong on Tour

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm Ben, how you doing? This is my wife, Toni."

The girl blushed, still getting used to being called 'wife'.

"Baby, Ben and I went to the same high school. Can you believe?" Viv said, excited. "A few years older, three or four?"

"Four," Ben said.

"Four. But we know lots of the same people. Amazing. And they are actually on honeymoon. People keep asking us if we are," Viv explained.

"Congratulations," I said.

"Thank you," they both replied.

Ben was tall and fit, Toni was...different to that. It's funny how sometimes really handsome guys marry girls who are...not. Toni was a darling to talk with, of course. Outgoing, smiley and she led the pace drinking. I had wanted to spend all of my last evening with Vivian alone, but the lure of the honeymoon suite was too much; both of us had curiosity to see it.

"Wow. Spectacular," Viv said, running from room to room. "Your own pool, too."

"A small one," Ben shrugged.

Toni excused herself for a moment, and Ben found her on her knees in the toilet. Tequila. For a long time, we were left to ourselves.

"So?" Vivian asked, arms around my neck, "You want me to get in that pool naked. Let that guy see me?"

"You've had a lot to drink, too."

"Last night to be wicked," she reminded me.

"Go on then, take your clothes off," I sighed. "Get in the pool so it doesn't seem too weird."

I liked the idea of Viv showing off to a stranger so intimately, but also could hear the clock ticking on our relationship. Having a late check out did take the edge off, we could fuck all day the next day. Anyway, Toni would probably freak out and run them out of their room once she saw. Especially given Viv was at the other end of the hot-bod spectrum.

"She's in bed. Food poisoning, she says. But it's quite clear that could only be if the food was a mescal worm," Ben said, coming out. "Sorry."

"We should go," I suggested.

"Don't have to," Ben shrugged. "Have a drink first."

He opened a bottle of red from home.

"Brought a few in the bag," he grinned. He put Viv's on the outdoor table by the door.

"You want I bring it over?" he asked.

"Ah, I can come out. But...I'm not wearing anything. Do you mind?"

"Ah...," Ben hesitated, looking back inside, assessing the risk. "...I don't. The boss might. But she seems safely bed-ridden."

It got me hard just looking at Ben's face as Viv pulled herself out of the small pool, shaking off the water and squeezing her hair. I'd never seen a guy more stunned. He literally stood there with his mouth open as she walked over to him.

"Can I have it?" she interrupted his awestruck moment.

"Yes. Yes, sorry, yes," Ben stammered, passing the wine over. "Do you...want a towel."

Vivian shook her head.

"No. Don't worry. Feels nice out here. Can feel the wind."

Viv's nipples were rock hard. Her pussy glistened in the light as water dripped along her bare skin. We all gave a 'cheers' and drank.

"Is there a bathroom that's not in your wife's bedroom?" she asked.

"There is. Down on the left there. Separate."

"Thanks."

Viv opened the door and walked naked into the house. She was dripping water, but Ben wasn't going to complain.

"Geez, mate, she's a stunner," he whispered at me when she had gone.

"Yeah," I nodded. "And not being very shy tonight."

"No! Clearly not! Where do I get one of those?"

"To be truthful, this place has got to her. She wouldn't normally get as drunk as she is. Or shave her pussy."

"That's new?" Ben asked.

"First time this week."

"Wow, she walks around like this is an everyday thing."

"Not at all," I said truthfully.

When Viv came back out, she talked the both of us into the pool with her. I thought it might be weird being naked with another guy, but both of us had so much attention for Viv that each other's nudity was entirely incidental. When she moved from kissing me to walk through the water and kiss Ben, it was clear where the evening stood.

Standing over by the table and chairs, I was in her pussy and he was in her mouth, the lesser of two evils for a man on his honeymoon. It was hot as hell seeing Viv letting a guy put a cock in each end of her. She sucked and wriggled her hips with genuine enjoyment. Eventually Ben couldn't help but ask for a turn the other end. Spinning Viv around, he pushed easily into her vagina. I got her mouth. I didn't last long. The sight of a fit handsome stranger pounding my beautiful Vivian's pussy was too much for me. My sperm erupted into her mouth. Viv sucked and drank all of it.

Those two kept at it as I stepped away, panting. Ben was clearly enjoying the feel of a tight-bodied young Asian beauty. He literally humped her like a dog. He bent her over the table, sat her in his lap, put her on her back on the sun lounge and eventually pushed her up against the back of a chair as he blew his load into her pussy.

"Holy shit!" he groaned. "That was amazing. You are amazing. Buddy, I tell you, your girl, she's the bomb. It's like she was made to be fucked."

Slowly he unsheathed from Vivian. She flicked her hair over to turn back and watch him pull out. Then she looked at me, and discretely winked. Standing up, her pussy gurgled air and sperm, a big stream of it pouring to the patio floor. Viv turned and walked to Ben and held him, reaching up to kiss passionately.

"I can't believe I got nailed by a guy from my high school," she said kissing.

"I can't believe I fucked a Chinese chic."

"Huh, first time?" Viv asked, holding his ass as they kissed. Her nipples scraped lightly against him.

"Uh-Huh."

"You two better clean up," I said, "Before your missus comes out. How many showers in there?"

"Only one," Ben said, still clinging to Viv. "In the bedroom. Wouldn't be a good look if Toni saw us like this. Not on honeymoon."

"Well," I said looking at the pool, "You've also got a big bath, right here."

I sat on the sun lounge with my clothes off as those two got into the pool naked. They kissed, hugged, fooled around; all the time talking about people they both knew and how surprised those people would be to know Ben and Viv had screwed.

"Especially on your honeymoon," Viv added.

"Would prefer if that didn't get out," he requested.

"Okay. Though only if you cum in me again. One more time to buy my silence."

Ben looked to me. I nodded okay. Perhaps knowing I'd want to watch, Viv got out and went onto her hands and knees on the grass the other side of the pool. It was well lit and in sight of the back door to the suite. Luckily Ben's wife didn't see any of it.

It took him a long time to cum the second time. Those two had a proper long, intimate fuck. Lots of kissing and hugging, mixed with violent animalistic nailing. After he was done, he crawled off my Viv and back into the pool to wash the grass and her pussy off him. Viv lay panting on her back on the lawn, arms still above her head, and legs spread. Sperm trickled out of her. I walked over to take photos.

"So?" Viv asked, laying there, one leg up, one leg down, looking sexy as a woman could.

"You look like you've been fucked. I got it all on video."

Air gurgled out just at the opportune moment.

"Take me home to bed?"

"You don't want to stay here?"

"Stay here? You wanna watch him fuck me again?"

I shrugged. It was insanely sexy to watch the girl I adored open her legs for cock.

"I like you spreading your legs for guys. You look good. Really good."

"Being fucked?"

"Yeah."

"You don't wanna do yourself?"

"I do," I assured her.

"Here?" Viv asked, thighs still open. I was completely hard, so why not?

I kneeled down and crawled on top of the girl that Ben had just crawled off. I'd never knowingly pushed my cock into a pussy gurgling with another guy's cum before. It was weird.

Ben leaned his head on his arms on the pool edge, watching me do what he'd just done to Vivian.

"This chic is a fucking nympho," he laughed, climbing out go inside for towels.

"It's true. You've changed remarkably," I said. "When you had that massage and that guy touched your breasts, you got grumpy. That was, what, three or four days ago."

"You, too, man! A month ago, back home, can you imagine yourself letting me have a threesome with you and another guy? What would have you said if I asked?"

"I would have said you're cruel."

"Exactly. Not just me being tolerant. Can we get off this grass? I don't mind you keep fucking me, just wet and cold on my back for so long."

"Sure!"

We had a quick dip to clean off then went looking for Ben.

"Don't go in there," I told Viv as she quietly opened the bedroom door. "You're still not dressed."

"There's snoring. Look. He's passed out."

Ben was face down on the bed asleep. Naked.

"Come on, let ourselves out."

Look as we might, we could not find Viv's denim skirt. We ended up running the gauntlet in just her mesh shirt. It wasn't long enough to cover her ass or pussy; not that it would matter given it was sheer. I walked behind and in front, videoing her checking around corners before dashing to the next corner.

"Shower," she said as soon as we got in. "Need to wash that guy off me."

"How do you feel?" I asked her. "That guy. You kind of know him, right? You don't worry it will get out?"

"He'd be more worried than me. More important how do you feel? How was the experience? You enjoy watching me let a guy do that, right there, in front of you?"

I nodded down to my erection.

"I love that you let him cum in you. You have no fear of getting pregnant."

"I do! Just...feels good inside. Would be cruel to kick you guys out just as you enjoy the most, I know you guys like leaving your souvenir inside girls, right?"

Out in the room I lay behind Viv with my cock up her cunt. We watched the video on my phone of those two fucking each other.

"Oh my god, are you cumming in me right now?" Viv asked, turning back to look at me. My eyes glazed over as the sperm leaked from me into her.

"I can't help it. Looking at you doing that. He's pounding the hell out of you. He's holding your neck so tight, could you even breathe?"

"I couldn't. He wouldn't dare do that with his wife."

"It's got to hurt, no, being that rough? Looks like he's trying to break your pussy."

"It hurt. But...nice to try hard sex. Once. Can say I've had it like that."

I didn't want to sleep. I fought it, but I was too worn out. Vivian told me later that I was still inside her, fast asleep.

"Last day," Viv said, climbing on top of me in the morning. I held her bare ass in my hands. "You need to fuck me. A lot."

"Don't even leave the room?" I suggested.

"Sounds good to me."

There was a surprising knock at the door. Viv jumped up to get it.

"Ben!" she said, head round the door, then opening it fully. He held up her denim skirt.

"Thought I'd give this back," he said, twirling her skirt. "Before Toni wakes up."

"Come in," Viv smiled.

Ben smiled and nodded, looking her up and down.

"You look good. Still."

"Hi," I said from bed. "How do you feel?"

"Been worse. Thought I'd get this over before having to explain it," he said smiling.

"Thanks."

Viv walked down to the fridge and drinks area.

"Drink? Coffee?"

"No, I'm fine."

Viv came back over.

"Toni is still in bed?"

"She always gets up late."

"Really? Okay. You guys want to have a threesome again? I don't mind. You can if you want."

Viv crawled up onto the bed on all fours, looking back over her shoulder. Spreading her legs, her pussy was open to Ben. Pulling the sheet down, she gripped my cock. Viv was ready to be done by two cocks again. Ben walked over and rubbed Vivian's ass, running a finger through her slit. Viv responded by sinking her mouth onto my cock. Ben fingered her while she blew me, putting progressively more fingers into her cunt until maxing out at four. He fucked her with his hand, grinding her insides.

"Mate, this babe of yours is crazy hot. But I need to go. If I put my cock in a body like this again, I'll never be able to go back to what I have. For my own sanity, I need to go."

He slowly pulled his fingers from Viv's pussy. She crawled off the bed and led him to the bathroom.

"We better wash the smell off your fingers," she said, helping to soap them.

"You're a generous woman. He's a lucky man," Ben said. Viv held him tightly and they kissed.

"Always need to accommodate a fellow alumni," she smiled. Ben gripped her naked ass as they kissed passionately.

"Thanks for last night," he said, looking at how nicely her nude body fit into his arms in the mirror.

"It was nice," Viv said. "First time I've had two guys in me at once."

"Spit roast."

"Spit roast?"

"You were spit-roasted. Look it up later. I better go. Or I never will."

Viv saw him off with a suck of each breast then she fairly raced back to bed and swallowed my cock with her pussy.

"Fuck the shit out of me," Viv demanded.

I acquiesced.

We went out for breakfast and lunch, Viv wearing clothes so borderline inappropriate that we were careful to sit well away from any families. We went swimming, Viv parading her body in her invisible-when-wet bikini. Back in the room we watched our sex and her sex with Ben on video as I leaked every piece of sperm I had into her vagina.

"I can't believe how much I love you guys leaving your stuff in my cunt," Viv panted, coming off a shared orgasm. "Will be difficult to use a condom ever again."

"You look gorgeous holding your cunt like that."

"It's dripping out. It will get on the floor."

"It's the balcony. It will wash off with rain. Let it drip."

Viv let go and I videoed a long white string of thick cum hang down between her legs. It wouldn't drop. It was funny to watch later.

I spent every penny of my sexual energy. Viv let me do anything I wanted to her. I myself almost needed a rest when we got into the hotel car for the long trip to the airport. Almost. Viv was sat behind the driver. He couldn't see that she had her pants off, fingering herself and drinking it. All he could see in the mirror was her short yellow crop-top. I didn't say anything to Viv, but he must have at least smelled what she was doing to herself.

As our flight was an overnight red-eye, we slept as best we could.

Off the plane we spoke at baggage collection, knowing her sister would be out the next exit gates to pick her up.

"Viv. Let's hook up properly. We've both changed."

"I haven't."

"How can you say that?"

"I told you, I'm the man at some football club putting on a drag pantomime. It's over. I'm off stage."

"Viv, after all we did, how can you go back? Back to the same as it was?"

"Back? How can I go forward? Baby, I fucked a high school alumni that I've never met. On his honeymoon, his wife in the suite. No condom. While he's fucking me, you came in my mouth. Then he came in my cunt. I have to go to a doctor today praying she'll give me some medicine to stop the pregnancy. I'm shaved. I masturbated. I drank my own vagina juice. I got naked in public. Back? Who's worried about back? How do I go forward? What's next after all that? You won't be satisfied with just the same."

"Viv."

"You know I'm right. I can't be with someone who I know will never be satisfied with my natural level of balance."

"Under the covers in the dark?" I swiped bitterly.

"Yes, under the covers in the dark. It's normal. For me it's normal. It's where I feel comfortable. Safe. There are guys out there who don't need sex like you do. They feel just as embarrassed at being naked as I do. They feel wonderfully awkward and inadequate having sex. They're happy to have a girl who goes slow. Who holds them lovingly under the covers in the dark. A guy like that won't push, push, push."

"Viv."

"It's not your fault. You're not a bad person. What we want, who you are, we're different."

"But all the things you did this week...," I tried to make sense of it.

"Were for you. To thank you. To make sure you didn't regret picking me to share the prize."

"And now you regret it?"

"Not at all," Vivian stressed. "It's not me, but it was a good experience. I can look my daughters in the eye one day and say their mum was a bit of a girl, too, once, when I was young and foolish."

"Once," I said, sighing.

"Once," Viv repeated. "I will never feel safe with you. I will always worry you find some other girl that loves doing those things every day and leave me, or cheat on me."

"Viv," I said, not knowing what to add. "All that we did. Just stopping. It's not easy."

Viv paused and took a breath.

"I know. Cold turkey is tough," she said, stepping in and kissing me. "Once more. Next Saturday. I can't stay over but I can come before breakfast, stay til late. One more day, you can do what you like to me. But it's the last. You need to promise me. After that, I can't be the person I was on this trip. Not at home."

"Not at home? So, I could take you on a trip again?"

"I swear," Viv said making a Scouts Honor gesture, "If you take me on another trip overseas, for free, I will do everything I can to fulfil my obligations in return. But not in Australia."

"Let's live overseas?" I suggested, only half-jokingly.

"Maximum once a year, maximum one week at a time, and on the condition that neither of us is married. That's two guys I've slept with that's married now. I'm not doing that again."

"Okay," I said with a deep breath. It's not what I wanted, but it was better than having no hope of experiencing Viv again the way I had that week.

We took our bags and went back to the way Vivian wanted to live. Her normal.

Except for that one Saturday. Viv fulfilled her promise. It was the one time at home that she lived a day as we had overseas. Early morning shower and pussy shave. Nude beach late morning. Watching our holiday videos together after lunch with my two housemates, necking beers. I fucked her on the sofa, them in the room watching. Dinner outside in a sheer dress with no underwear. Home at night, I tied Viv to the bedposts. My cousin Jacob came over and I gave him an hour to do as he pleased with her. I left them alone, but set my phone on the shelf to record it. Finally, Viv and I spent the last two hours kissing passionately. I came explosively in her cunt. Then she went home.

I thanked her appreciatively.

"You're welcome," she smiled and kissed me. "I wish I could be this girl for you all the time. I wish I could give you days like this all the time. I'm sorry. I want you to be happy."

"I have to say, you are the least selfish person I have ever met," I said, meaning it.

"Well," Viv smiled, kissing me, "Let's keep that our little secret."

I was a poor uni student. I couldn't afford a trip overseas for myself, let alone pay for Vivian. I bought every raffle ticket that had a trip as a prize, even an old fossil cruise. Unsurprisingly I never won anything again; which made me appreciate the good fortune that gave me the days with Viv that I had. Occasionally I would overhear guys in the uni bar talking about Viv, how boring she was, how she would kiss freely but only undress in the dark. I had to laugh. If only they knew the secret; take her on an overseas jaunt. I didn't tell anyone, of course.

Viv and I drifted apart after university. I saw photos in the paper of her wedding eventually. Gee, the guy looked just like me. It seems I had the look she liked, just not the behavior. Fair enough. As for me? I'm still looking for a Bali Vivian.

----------------

I saw a familiar number come up on my phone. The name had long since been erased but I recognized the number instantly. I let it go through to voicemail. It was days until I had enough courage to listen to it.

"Hi. Ummm... can we talk? My husband...he's in jail. He's...he's not been good. It's finally over. I could really use time away from myself. if you're free, if you're not doing anything... could you take me to Bali?"