All Comments on 'Vixxen Ch. 07: Adventures in Vegas'

by VixxTheLover

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
You picked the wrong day

to post your trash. Go away.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
To be continued

Merely means you want to lower your score, personally I thought it was low enough already.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
ONE STAR

for polluting this day of the real writers

VixxTheLoverVixxTheLoverabout 7 years agoAuthor
This is part 7 of a series-

If you do not like series stories, why read and down vote them?

VixxTheLoverVixxTheLoverabout 7 years agoAuthor
Justgr8

This is a part of a long series. If you have read the others I welcome constructive criticism.

You are welcome to contact me if you would like to expand on what you think my attitude is, I would like to understand the criticism.

bwwm4mebwwm4meabout 7 years ago
Good story.

DOn't let the negative feedback get to you. Your story is well written, and your sympathetic treatment of Vixxen's trials and tribulations makes a compelling read. I find myself hoping that just once, she finds somebody who will love and respect her the way she deserves.

As for the others comments:

Author's attitude? What was that person thinking? Since when is sympathetic treatment of the lead character a bad attitude? Not even worth 1 star? i'd give it 9 if I could.

I noticed that on ch8 you have disabled comments and voting. I also noticed the story was marked "the end"......too bad. I sincerely hope you won't let a few negative comments by people who either choose to remain anonymous or haven't written anything themselves dissuade you from further chapters in Vixxen's story.

Your fellow author,

bwwm4me

VixxTheLoverVixxTheLoverabout 7 years agoAuthor

I removed comments for what I saw here.

I don't mind constructive criticism, but I do not find anything here constructive.

I wrote the end for having been told that you should never say to be continued, even on a continuing story.

I will probably write one more chapter in this series, but the rudeness involved here very nearly led me to delete all of my work, and has certainly reduced my desire to write here.

alchemy1888alchemy1888almost 6 years ago
Amazing story so far!

Throughout this whole series, I am struck with how truly sweet and loving Vixxen's heart is!

Despite all the trials and tribulations, she always tries to find the best in people, and anyone who receives her love is so lucky, but it shows that a lot of people have their own personal shit to work out, before they can truly be satisfied with having someone truly loves them. I hope that Mason gets his act together....

26thNC26thNCalmost 4 years ago

Why leave even one of your piece of shit stories out of this ir cesspool? There is nothing constructive possible to say about garbage like this.

VixxTheLoverVixxTheLoveralmost 4 years agoAuthor
I do like feedback...

But vulgar negativity from people who have the courage to criticize but not the courage to write anything themselves?

That I have a harder time with.

26thNC26thNCalmost 4 years ago

Vixx, I don't have to write to be able to read and understand what I am reading. These stories are nothing more than rambling, nasty, trash. It takes no courage to write something like this and post it in the wrong place. You wanted the readers to hate it and you got your wish. If you post here, then I will read it and comment as I see fit. Your choice on posting, mine on commenting.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userVixxTheLover@VixxTheLover
I love people, sometimes men, sometimes women. I do not engage in RP, sex chat or other such ventures here, I just do not enjoy them. I am very protective of my privacy, so don't expect Skype, a phone call or anything like that. I enjoy conversation, but let's keep it polite...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES