Vixxen Ch. 09: The Final Chapter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I am not a whore boss," Vixxen told her manager Bob. "There are things I just won't do for money. I can't." Bob was visibly unhappy, getting dressed and heading back to his desk.

Vixxen got dressed and left his office, not really caring how he felt. The asshole was requiring sex for a damned work schedule, fuck that guy. Fuck his feelings, his disappointment, all of it.

And just like that Vixxen picked up another night, now working Thursday, Friday and Saturday, and then an afternoon shift on Monday or Tuesday. She didn't like fucking for the job, and wasn't sure she would let him cum in her mouth again, but at least for now Vixxen felt it was just what she had to do.

Vixxen had a good night at work, made pretty good money, and still wasn't quite in good enough cardio shape for the job, so she was again very tired when she got back to Sam and Dana's place.

She got home and heard Dana and Sam fooling around, they were still at it when she got out of the shower but she didn't mind, she was very tired. Vixxen was asleep in no time, to the sound of Dana enjoying sex, the the headboard in their bedroom hitting the wall.

Things went on this way for a couple of months. Work went well, and Vixxen got back into shape where she could handle the workload. Vixxen brought up moving out to Dana, and Dana did not like the idea at all.

"Things are going well aren't they Vixxen?" Dana said, "We love having you here." Vixxen was cleaning the dishes as they spoke.

"I just don't like being in your way all the time," Vixxen replied. "You guys need more privacy than you can get with me on your sofa." Dana didn't like it, but Vixxen continued. "I don't like feeling like a free loader here."

"Then let's work something out where you aren't babe, you can help with rent, buy the food, I don't care what it is." Dana pleaded, "This place is so much more beautiful with you around." As she said this her lips were inches from Vixxen's ear, and Dana hugged Vixxen from behind after she said it. Dana gave one of Vixxen's boobs a squeeze as she moved away.

Vixxen let it go, and agreed to stay. She started helping out with rent and food, and bought them a new sofa, a much more comfortable and expensive sofa.

As time moved on they became more comfortable with each other. And Vixxen finally felt at home. She worried about Dana and Sam as she got to know them.

Sam was a wonderful guy, and given what Dana did with her in the club she wondered what happened when Dana went out with friends without her husband.

Vixxen still had needs, and when she was alone at home she would watch porn on a laptop , but she missed sexual contact with a person she wanted to be with. She hadn't bothered to buy a dildo, so she used her fingers to get herself off.

The little sounds, textures and scents, and the mixture of sweat when two bodies are going at it. She really missed that, what haopened with her boss didn't count. Vixxen started getting worked up as she listened to Dana and Sam go at it.

Vixxen would play with herself as she listened to them, taking out her breasts and playing with them, and working her pussy with her fingers. She would get herself off, and clean her fingers off with her tongue. Tasting sex again really did it for her.

One night in low light Vixxen was laying on her sheets on the sofa nearly naked. Wearing a thong and a small shirt that was raised to her neck. She fingered herself with both hands, licking her juices off her fingers as she changed hands.

She was making a mess of herself, playing with her breasts as well, ending up with her face, breasts and pussy covered in her juices.

She got lost in what she was doing, hearing the headboard bang the wall and hearing Dana moan, and as she came she shook and moaned, and didn't notice that the noise had stopped. Vixxen's eyes were closed tight as she imagined it being her in the other room.

She opened her eyes as she sucked on two of her fingers and saw Dana kneeling beside her smiling, and completely naked. "Damn Vixx, when you get going babe, you really get worked up."

Vixxen had no idea what to say, "Fuck Dana, I am so sorry." Vixxen started to grab her covers, however she couldn't find anything quickly. And Dana had a hold of her covers, and wasn't letting her cover up.

Dana just smiled and ran her fingers through Vixxen's hair. "It's OK babe, that is a good thing to do, we all need release." Dana leaned down and sucked on one boob, it was slick with Vixxen's bodily fluids.

"It is a crime for a creature of your beauty to have to do his for herself, or do it alone." Dana continued, "You like hearing us fuck baby?"

"It has been a while Dana, I haven't really enjoyed sex in a little while." Vixxen said, embarrassed at having been caught. "But yes, I do like it. I hope this doesn't fuck things up for us."

"Fuck things up? Fuck Vixxen, come and watch!" Dana said, "You can play with yourself in the room with us baby, no need to just listen." With that Dana pulled Vixxen to her feet.

"Won't need these," Dana said while removing Vixxen's shirt. Then she dropped to her knees and removed Vixxen's thong. She leaned in and inhaled, "God you smell good baby."

Dana's lips were centimeters from Vixxen's pussy, but she didn't do anything but enjoy the scent.

Vixxen looked down at the sight of her friend looking up at her from between her legs and almost came on the spot. Dana popped back to her feet, and lead Vixxen to her room.

"You decent Sammy? I hope not, everyone else here is fucking naked!" Dana's husband Sam was under some covers, but they had some lights on, and Vixxen noticed Dam's reaction when he saw her naked body.

Sam's mouth was open, and while he did not look like a big man, Vixxen saw his dick move. Maybe he wasn't so small everywhere.

Vixxen was comfortable being naked around people, so this wasn't as big a deal to her as it might have been to Sam.

Sam was amazed, he was not sure he had ever seen a better body in person. Vixxen had a big muscular ass, big boobs, a thin waist, a pretty face, he had just cum inside Dana a few minutes before, but his dick was hard again.

Dana playfully pulled the covers down, "No fair being covered up Sammy." She leaned over and put her had on Sam's dick, which was again hard. Sammy was not a big man, but his cock did not disappoint.

Not more than seven or eight inches, but good width, and it was a good looking cock. Dicks not being a very attactive body part most of the time, this one was the exception.

"Somebody woke back up." Dana kissed the tip, and then sucked the very top of it for just a few seconds. "Be back in a minute Sammy."

She led Vixxen to the end of the bed, "Here you go Vixx, enjoy the show." She gave Vixxen a quick kiss on the lips, her tongue quickly darting into Vixxen's mouth. Vixxen tasted something salty, and it tasted amazing to her.

Dana crawled back over to her husband and laid to the side, She sucked Sam's dick while keeping eye contact with Vixxen. Dana did not go at it aggressively, but all the same she put a lot of effort into it.

After a few minutes she got on her elbows and knees in front of her husband, and he entered her doggy style, both facing Vixxen. As they got into this, Vixxen opened her legs and started playing with herself with one hand, and with the other played with one of her breasts.

Vixxen heard the slapping sound of skin on skin, and let herself go in the moment, watching her friends go at it while pleasuring herself. She watched them intently, and brought herself to orgasm.

Vixxen then relaxed at the end of their bed and watched them go at it until they were finished. Dana and Sam seemed adventurous, changing positions fairly often, and lasting longer than might be considered normal.

Sam was a considerate lover. Kissing her often, spending lots of time sucking on her perky little boobs and licking her pussy. He seemed to eat her out between every position change.

While he was gentle as he did it, Dana was not. She would hold his head and talk dirty to him as he did it. "You like eating this pussy Sammy, you like tasting your fucking cum?"

This surprised Vixxen a bit when it happened, but it didn't bother Sam at all. He just kept at it, it was his own cum Vixxen thought, she liked to taste her own.

Sam wasn't wearing a condom, and when he came, he didn't make a show of it, he just grunted and filled Dana up again.

Dana was a little more gentle in talking to her husband this time. "Thank you baby, I loved it. Want to put on a show for Vixxen and clean me up?"

Sam did as she asked, not smiling as he did it, but not objecting either. Dana reached over and held Vixxen's hand as he did it, "Fuck me Vixx, there is nothing like a little cleanup after sex."

After a few minutes Dana pulled Sam up and kissed him deeply, "Thanks babe, Vixxen needed the show I think." Then leaned over and kissed Vixxen on the lips.

This time she kissed Vixxen deeply, and pushed some of Sammy's cum into Vixxen's mouth. Vixxen did not dislike this, for her it was erotic, it was the sexiest taste she could remember recently.

Vixxen started watching them every night she was home, some afternoons, and sometimes after work when she didn't get home too late.

Sometimes it was more rough, sometimes more loving. Dana didn't always talk nasty, but she did always guide Sam down to eat her out after, she seemed to have a serious fetish about cum. And a far different one than Vixxen's.

It didn't take long for Dana to involve Vixxen. Soon she started kissing Vixxen, and sucking her boobs. This lead to Sam fucking her doggy style as she ate out Vixxen's pussy.

Sometimes she would ask Sam to cum on Vixxen's boobs, which he would gladly do, and then she would lick Vixxen clean. Always followed by kissing Sam on the lips, likely pushing his cum into his mouth.

One night Dana pulled Vixxen over as she was sucking her husband's dick, and put Vixxen's hand on it.

"You take care of Sammy babe, I will take care of you, OK?" As she said this Dana spread Vixxen's legs wide and buried her tongue in Vixxen's pussy.

Vixxen closed her eyes as Dana did it, fuck this was electric.

Vixxen opened her eyes, and saw Sam's beautiful cock in her hand, and she pulled him towards her and started sucking the tip as she jerked him off.

Vixxen was on her back with Dana eating her pussy vigorously, and Sam had moved up beside her, allowing her full access to his cock for a proper blowjob.

This was too much of a visual for Sam. Vixxen was unbelievably beautiful, and this amazing black woman was sucking his cock hard, and his beautiful wife had her face buried between Vixxen's muscular legs.

After a few minutes Sam felt it rising, and when he was close he tried to warn Vixxen. "Vixx, I am about to cum, better let go of me."

He tried to pull away, but Vixxen held his waist tight, wrapping her arms around his waist and working hard on his cock, only using her mouth.

Dana stopped licking Vixxen's pussy long enough to watch, and saw Sam obviously cumming hard into Vixxen's mouth, and saw Vixxen only slow the pace of sucking his cock.

Vixxen kept going, and as it softened she finally let it out of her mouth, kissing the tip and smiling wide.

Vixxen opened her mouth to show him his cum, and when Sam leaned in to kiss her, she closed her mouth, nodded no and swallowed. Opening her mouth wide and showing him her tongue.

"All mine this time Sam, my tummy needed some cum." Vixxen smiled, and laid back on their bed. Dana rested her head on Vixxen's pelvis, very close to her pussy, and Sam leaned down and kissed her deeply.

Sam moved down and started sucking her breasts, easily the best breasts he had ever seen. In porn, in person, he had never seen such magnificence.

Dana stirred and leaned over to her end table and pulled out a condom, handing it to her husband. "Here you go Sammy, I think Vixx needs some dick baby."

Vixxen wondered why she had condoms if they didn't use any, but didn't complain as Sam moved between her legs and entered her missionary style.

As Sam started fucking Vixxen, Dana started kissing her breasts, then her mouth. Then Dana leaned in close, "want to taste some pussy Vixxen?"

Vixxen smiled, and Dana ran with it. "You want to put your tongue in my pussy don't you baby, you want to see if you can taste Sam's cum in me don't you?"

She positioned herself above Vixxen, turned to face her husband and lowered herself onto Vixxen's waiting mouth.

Vixxen went at it without hesitation, thrusting her tongue deep into Dana, who started screaming in pleasure. "Fuck me Vixxen, damn you can eat pussy!"

Dana resumed her nasty talk, "You like that Sammy, you like fucking that black pussy with your little dick baby?"

Vixxen hestitated, not liking the abuse of Sam, but Sam kept fucking her and Dana ground her pussy into her face.

This turned into a sweaty sexual tryst for the three of them. Dana kept talking dirty, and Sam alternated between fucking the two of them.

Sam came on Vixxen's boobs when he finished, at his wife's direction. Then Dana got even dirtier, "Lick it off Sam, lick your cum off her tits." Vixxen continued to be surprised that Sam did what she said without complaint.

"Lick it up you little bitch, fuck I love you Sammy!" As he finished Dana kissed him deeply, and the three of them collapsed into the bed.

Vixxen was tired, very tired, and while she didn't mean to, she fell asleep in their bed.

Vixxen rested very peacefully, and when she woke, she realized she was still in bed with her young friends. Dana and Sam were intertwined with Vixxen in a sexy naked pile of bodies.

It took a while for Vixxen to wiggle out without waking someone, but she needed to take a shower and make some hot tea.

When she got out of the shower, Dana was making coffee, and was completely naked. Dana turned and pulled the towel Vixxen had wrapped around herself, exposing a Vixxen's naked form.

"I think we are past that point Vixxen," Dana said smiling, "Wear clothing if you like, stay naked if you want, we don't mind. But we would rather have a better view of that ass babe."

Vixxen smiled and turned to get some clothes out of her hamper by the sofa, and saw Sam, also fully naked. "Good morning Vixxen, sleep well?"

As he said it his dick stirred, moving a bit. "I know you probably hear this a lot, but you are very beautiful. Thank you for last night."

They had some breakfast and then they fucked. Then lunch followed by more sex, and then sex before. during and after dinner. And again Vixxen slept in their bed, exhausted from a day of sex.

This continued for months. Lots and lots of sex. Vixxen still allowed her manager to fuck her, but she never let him cum in her mouth again. If she lost a shift at work over it, it was fine.

During this time rarely a day went by when Vixxen was not involved in sexual activity with them of some sort of another.

Dana continued to ask her husband to eat her out after sex, and continued to supply condoms for when he was in Vixxen.

One day when Sam and Vixxen we home, and Dana was at work they were watching TV in the living room, a movie on Netflix.

It was a decent movie, but it had a beautiful black female lead, and a steamy sex scene. Vixxen felt her body react, and her boobs swell.

She then noticed Sam moving slightly and adjusting himself. The she noticed he had a pillow over his groin.

She knew he was hard, he had noticed her condition as well, he could smell what he thought was a heavenly scent when she was aroused.

Vixxen turned to say something, just as Sam was turning to reach for the remote behind her on the sofa, and his hand brushed her breast.

Their eyes locked onto each other, and moments later they were almost tearing each other's clothing off. And Sam started sucking Vixxen's breasts, every single time he got to do this was better than the last.

They didn't slow down enough for foreplay, or to get a condom, with Sam entering Vixxen missionary style, looking into Vixxen's eyes as he did it.

They kissed passionately as they fucked, really for the first time in a while, this was love making.

Sammy's touch was soft, his pace was perfect, Vixxen was in paradise.

Their bodies were as one, Sam's cock buried deep in Vixxen, her first unprotected sex in about two years. And Vixxen noticed the difference.

The warmth, the sensation, it was as if her pussy had been made for Sam's cock. It fit perfectly, Vixxen had only been with her manager in the last two years and he was small by comparison.

Vixxen felt the warm sensation of Sam's cum inside of her, and they kissed deeply as he came inside of her.

As they embraced Vixxen was overcome by a powerful orgasm. She held Sammy tight and used her legs to hold him deep inside of her.

This moment felt like it would last forever. Their mouths joined, tongues slowly working in the other's mouth. Sammy still hard and slowly continuing to work deep inside of Vixxen.

Vixxen wanted to feel this forever, a gentle embrace, a deep kiss, the feeling of a man's cum deep inside her. The wonderful feeling of a post orgasm embrace.

Vixxen and Sam were locked in a deep kiss, while he slowly worked himself into and out of her, she Vixxen opened her eyes and saw Dana standing over them.

"Fuck baby, this isn't," Sam started, leaning back, his cock still deep inside Vixxen. He pulled it out with a pop. His now softening cock was messy with Vixxen's and his own cum.

"Isn't what it looks like you mean?" Dana said with a smile, "Of course it is Sammy, and its ok. I don't mind at all baby."

She leaned down and took some of the mixed cum on Sam's dick and tasted it. "Tasty, very tasty."

Dana leaned over and kissed her husband, "I forgot something here, but it doesn't matter that much. You two need some alone time I think."

Vixxen didn't know what to say, she was naked, and confused, she had thought Dana would be angry.

"You kids enjoy yourselves, I will give you some time." She leaned over and squeezed one of Vixxen's boobs, "My two bitches fucking each other, sexy as hell guys!"

At that Dana left, and Vixxen pulled Sam back into a deep kiss.

They went at it all day. The next time Sam came in her mouth, after that he used the condoms Sam had in her nightstand.

"Lucky she had these," Sam noted. "I think she must have planned on us fucking you Vixx."

"You don't have to use one with me Sam, I can't have kids and I am clean." Vixxen said, "It has been a while, I kind of like the way it feels in me."

Dana got home late, as promised, and found Vixxen and her husband in their bed. Dana took off her clothing and started sucking her husband's cock.

Vixxen started to go down between Dana's legs and was surprised when Dana stopped her. "No Vixxen, my turn with Sammy baby." And rotated into a sixty nine position, and her husband started eating her pussy.

"You taste that Sammy? That is how hot I have been for you two today, I have been working myself up all day." Sam stopped eating her for a moment, and then continued.

"Taste my cum baby, taste it!" Dana said as she went back to sucking his cock.

Dana finished him off, and after he came, she rotated, and very slowly released his cum into his mouth.

Sam winced a bit, but opened his mouth and took it. Dana released it slowly, very slowly. She seemed to relish watching it slowly enter his mouth.

This time Dana did not kiss him after, she went and took a shower, leaving him to swallow. Not something Vixxen thought very cool.

Vixxen leaned over and whispered to him, "Can I have that cum Sam? It has been a busy day, I can used a snack." She pulled Sam over her and kissed him, taking his cum into her mouth and swallowing.

After that Vixxen found a lot of time to fuck Sam. Dana and Sam were active, but Dana was working late more often, and Vixxen made good use of the privacy.