Vixxen Ch. 09: The Final Chapter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Vixxen danced a few nights per week, never again working as often or as hard for the money. The money she did earn helped them to get Sam's IT business going.

After her 36th birthday Vixxen walked away from dancing, and started helping with office work with their company.

They worked together, fucked together, and enjoyed life together. They had less money than when she was on a pole, but they had more than enough.

Vixxen worked out as always, stayed in yoga and went back to classical dance, saying in great shape.

Vixxen wore business clothing, but perfectly fitting clothing to keep Sam on edge at work, but while the men Sam hired lusted for her, Sam never shared her.

When they would have a pool party at their house, Vixxen would vary between a tight fitting one piece for mixed company, or topless with only a micro bikini bottom from the events where he invited the guys that worked for them.

These events had very good attendance.

It turned them both on to have other men desire her, and even more to know that none could have her.

From that point on, Vixxen wanted only Sammy's dick, but far more than that she wanted his heart, and she had managed to win it.

The two of them spent many years together, never looking back, never straying from each other's side.

Vixxen was as happy as she had ever been in her life.

There were more adventures for them, which may one day end up in future stories, but for now this is it.

The End.

============================

Epilogue-

Nikki remained happily married for many years, and had four kids. She and Vixxen remained close friends, but would never again be lovers.

Sapphire cleaned up and left the business of stripping herself, after her pimp found himself in prison. She and Vixxen are again friends, but never again lovers as they were.

Dana ended up marrying her ex, and Vixxen and Sam lost track of her, not really trying to maintain contact. They never knew if she settled down, or found happiness.

Jack left the DEA and stayed on the East Coast working as a security consultant. Vixxen saw him from time to time when he was in Texas. They rekindled their friendship, but were never again more than that. Jack didn't marry, his work was too time consuming, but he seemed happy.

Vixxen's ex husband Mason divorced the woman he left a Vixxen for, after having three kids with her. She could not stay in good enough shape for him, so he again traded thinner and younger.

Vixxen and Sam were happy. They didn't marry, and Sam wasn't worried about kids. They were ten years apart in age, however with Vixxen's fitness regimen she was able to look good for a long time, making the difference in their ages less pronounced.

===========================

I may write a story about Vixxen's fantasies in the future, however this story line is very likely at an end.

This has been a fictional telling of true events, with names / places / ages changed. And this story is now complete and up to current events.

Thank you for taking the time to read it.