All Comments on 'Voices'

by Colleen Thomas

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
TMAJOTMAJOabout 19 years ago
OMG!!!

*Whoa, I'm still drooling after being unjacked from your VR world*

I absolutely enjoyed this story. I could babble on and on, but you've heard it before. You are so talented and I love your work. This story is very believable, down to the tiniest detail of how the weapons and bio-enhancements work. Even though the story is non-erotic, it still gets to me. Maybe that's because I'm a fiend for stories like this one,...or your other delectable works.

Don't ever stop,

Tmajo.

rgraham666rgraham666about 19 years ago
Good one Colleen

A very good cyberpunk piece, fast and dark.

With just the right hint of still human emotions in it.

Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Mainstream Quality

I've rarely read better, even in published works.

RebeccaLeahRebeccaLeahalmost 19 years ago
*applause*

Wow sweetie, again I get sucked into a world of your creation and completely believe that it's real. You are amazing, it's as simple as that. You're just freakin' brillant.

rikaaimrikaaimalmost 19 years ago
The Matri..what?

I simply loved this story. It was so well paced and the characters were vivid and lively. Your detail brings out the subtle feel that every great story should. If only a certain other, *cough* overrated, series had your talent and ability it may have ended good and not sucked as much. The showdown was simply amazing and I felt the special effects come alive. I could see time slowing and those enhanced eyes picking up every subtle movement. I really got drawn into this world because you made it so complete and filled in all the holes. Thanks for intruducing me to such a great realm. :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
your best yet.

more of this world?

oldpantythiefoldpantythiefabout 3 years ago
Outstanding!!

Don't know if I could stand the excitement of reading another chapter right now. This was far out but intense and a pleasure to read. Since it was published a long time ago and I don't see another chapter I guess I'm okay, but disappointed. Guess I'll just have to check to see if the author has anymore gems lined up ready to read.

FranziskaSissyFranziskaSissy2 months ago

It was The Terminator, an AI fighter in action for killing humans ….. you CT described the same or nearly similar scenario and now as we have been given the AI the chance to start up and acting, how long time does it needs until the humans fighting the AI? ….. CT you have been an excellent exceptional writer and your soul energy will never burn so thank you for your heritage for those tales ….. namaste

💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝✨☘️☘️🌸

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous