All Comments on 'Voices Behind Walls Ch. 06'

by DreamerByTheDiamonds

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
I love you

This series is honestly so amazing to me. I really feel bad for lahri, who knows what she went through daily with her old husband, now she has to deal with her people being taken, although it does seem they just require the daughters, if there are extra.I mean, I sure as hell wouldn't pass the chance to be with a centaur, but this isn't real life now is it lol can't wait for the next chapter!!!

nthusiasticnthusiasticabout 1 month ago

Why is it that men so often feel entitled to decide a woman’s fate without any consideration of her own wishes? “There, there, little lady, don’t you fret your pretty head now. Let us big, strong men take care of you.” Good grief, it’s infuriating. How unspeakably cruel not to warn her about the situation beforehand. He said he never wanted to hurt her. The concept never entered his mind, unfortunately, neither did the concept that just maybe she would have appreciated being involved in the discussions. Thank you for sharing your talents with us.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDreamerByTheDiamonds@DreamerByTheDiamonds
I'm really sick right now. There might be a delay for Old Blood and New. Well ... I'm a ghostwriter now. Yay! I've decided to make a Subscribe Star account! Donations are 100% optional but I am considering taking story requests. https://subscribestar.adult/dreamerbythediam...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES