All Comments on 'Vows'

by Iread2relax

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
Iread2relaxIread2relaxover 7 years agoAuthor
Thank you for reading.

Thank you all for reading this tale. It's been a while since I've written a romance story. Although, this one could fit under other categories. I enjoyed telling this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Nice

It is a nice sexy story--very realistic with turbulent sentiments..

Iread2relaxIread2relaxover 7 years agoAuthor
@DID NOT BELONG IN ROMANCE

Thank you for attempting to read the story. Had you continued the story past that point you would have seen how the characters grew. I really hope you reconsider one day and read with an open mind. I appreciate the feedback.

GrandPaMGrandPaMover 7 years ago
Yellow alert...

In her place I would have some reservations about her new husband's voyeuristic inclinations. If he installed cameras once...

Otherwise, there was only one missing element, really. She needed to go into her old church on the next occasion after confronting her (ex-)husband's infidelity and exposing his dishonesty and spiritual corruption to the congregation. This would have had nothing to do with "burning him" per se, but in a truly bible-believing church of Jesus Christ, such sin cannot be hidden and must be confronted when discovered. Since he was in a spiritual leadership position within that church body, this would have been a mandatory thing for her to do if he did not confess his wrongdoing publicly himself first (which is fairly unlikely, to say the least).

The reason for this is that someone in a spiritual leadership position is entrusted with the spiritual welfare of the church membership, and if they harbor sins like lust and dishonesty in their character, such leadership cannot be continued as they are not trustworthy in spiritual matters due to their own corrupted (and presumably unrepentant) characters. Someone who has been a Pastor's wife (even if only an associate Pastor) for 10 years would have known all this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

You wrote it?

Okay. ...

rnebularrnebularover 7 years ago
Very nice romance, but...

Loved the build up and emotion shown for the leading lady. I couldn't give higher than a 4 though. I almost stopped with the pee fetish. I get it, some people have interests that not everyone else has, but that to me is a turn off, and also felt very off-character for Savin (in my opinion). Overall not too many errors, but several times the point of view shifted from 1st to 3rd, which is always jarring to me. Still, glad I read to the end, was a nice happy ending. Thanks for sharing!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userIread2relax@Iread2relax
3/19/2020 Life is what happens to you while you are living. COVID19---- Thus times are making me realize that we won't be here long. Today, many people have been dealt horrible blows, but life goes on and the world keeps turning. 200 stories, I have written 200 stories. ...