Voyage of Self Discovery Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You are so beautiful, Lucy," I commented, pulling her in close as I wrapped my arms around her shoulders.

I could feel those firm young breasts nudging into my motherly figure. If I had ever had a daughter, she would have been just like Lucy. Keeping one arm around her shoulders, I reached down with the other and placed my hand over her pert ass. A playful squeeze elicited a soft moan from my lover and she gazed up at me, an almost lustful look now in her eyes. I grabbed the chance and placed my lips onto hers. Once more we smooched, locked in the closest of embraces.

"Turn around," I whispered, breaking away from that kiss.

Still I had one arm around her shoulders, as her slight frame spun in my grasp. I placed my hand down on her breast, feeling the firm flesh as my fingers teased at her hard nub. Lucy threw her head back against my shoulder, her breathing quickening as I played with her breasts, switching in turn from one to the other.

I ran my free hand down across her pale skin, reaching for the button on her jeans. A quick fumble and then it popped open. The zip was much less troublesome and a triangle of denim flopped open, revealing the cutest panties underneath.

Desire filled my heart, fuelled by the thought of a soon to be naked lover, and I lowered my hand further. I felt for her panties, easing my fingertips under the hemline then reaching down inside. And then I felt it, a soft bushy mound. Driven by her response—quiet yet definite moans were now coming from my young lover, her eyes closed once more and her head nestled in close to my naked skin—I eased my fingers down across her mound and over her apex. It was the end of my reach, but just far enough to draw little circles with the tip of one finger.

I'd almost forgotten why we had stood up in the first place, and the idea of removing her trousers. My mind was now focused on tracing those little circles across her sex. Imagine my surprise when Lucy herself reached for the waistband and eased her faded jeans down over her hips. I withdrew my hand and helped the young woman as jeans then panties fell to the floor. She turned around and for the first time I took in her full beauty.

It seemed now that Lucy had lost her shy nervousness. With a new confidence, she placed her lips on mine before whispering to me.

"Your turn, Bablee," came an almost excited voice.

Before I even had time to react, I felt hands around my back, fingers reaching down for the zip. My skirt fell down to the floor and my naked mound was suddenly in full view.

"No panties, Bablee? How naughty of you," Lucy commented, her hand now cupping my naked mound. This time, unlike when she first touched my breasts, there was no hesitation.

I pulled away, bending over to remove my stay-ups, before gazing back at my young lover. For a moment the two of us stood there, totally still, eyes fixed on each other's naked bodies. We were a catalogue of opposites; tall versus short, curvaceously full versus skinny pertness, olive brown versus porcelain pale, and clean shaven versus neatly trimmed. I still wasn't sure what turned me on the most. Was it her diminutive frame, or maybe the perfectly shaped little firm tits, or even that close-cropped blonde bush, or just the sheer ashen skin running top to toe?

I was so infatuated that I almost had to pinch myself to get back to matters in hand. I continued to gaze into Lucy's face and watched as her eyes traversed my torso, flicking from full bust to shaven mound. Opposites attract, they say. Well, at least it seemed that opposites caught your attention. It was time to address one such opposite, as slowly, seductively I removed the hair pins and shook my long brown locks down over my shoulders. I smiled at Lucy, then held my hand out once more. Just like in her imagination, I led the young woman over to the bed, watching attentively as she draped herself on the mattress, an alluring smile on her face.

I joined suit, taking a position at her side and leaning over her supine body to place my lips down on hers. Once more we were fused at the mouth, the passion in that kiss taking my breath away. From the way that Lucy was breathing heavily I guess she was feeling it too.

I ran my free hand across her shoulder and over her waiting chest. I only had one thing in mind which was to cup those most beautiful of young breasts. 'Oh yes,' I thought to myself as my hand smothered the entirety of her pert mound. I couldn't resist the urge to gently squeeze at her firmness. remembering how once upon a time, many years ago, mine may well have been the same.

One by one I played with Lucy's breasts, alternating between gentle kneading of the small conical mounds to playful teasing of her now hardening nipples. Once more they were small yet perfectly formed, dark nubs atop tiny brown aureoles, but not too small to slip through my fingers. A muffled squeal accompanied every twist and pinch as I went to work on her sensitive nubs. Sliding down, I swapped fingers for mouth and latched onto each breast in turn, sucking those nipples deep inside before pulling off with a soft plop . . . a soft plop and a tiny shriek from my tormented lover.

Not content with just her breasts, my hand now tracked across ribs and stomach until fingers reached soft blonde hair. I swirled my fingers through neatly trimmed bush, gently caressing every inch of her mound before dipping ever lower. It seemed like Lucy read my intentions as her legs parted just enough to allow easy access. Soft bush ended abruptly, and my fingers ran over bare skin as they followed the line of her shaven snatch. I couldn't help but trace that line as deep as I could reach, before returning to her apex. There was just something so appealing about the smoothness of her sex, and something quite satisfying about the soft moans which accompanied my every touch.

Slowly I switched to drawing little circles over her outer lips, concentrating on the apex but reaching lower from time to time. It really didn't take that long before her lips were pulling apart, revealing the most inviting moist sex within, and who was I to refuse an invite?

"Ughhh," Lucy gasped as I explored further.

I dipped two fingers inside, feeling every inch of moist slick flesh. Oh, yes, our Lucy sure was an excited little girl. From a tingle deep in my loins, I guessed I wasn't that far behind. Oh, how she sang as I drew those tiny circles over her clit before reaching down for her opening. Little more than rimming the edge with my fingertips had Lucy panting with delight. When I finally pushed one finger inside, she cried out with an affirmative squeal.

Slowly, yet firmly, I ran my finger around the inside of her pussy, feeling her tight walls start to clamp down against my invading digit. I had barely started, yet the symphony of soft moans suggested that Lucy wasn't far from the edge. I could have squeezed another finger inside and fingered her off quickly, but I had another idea in mind.

"Nooo," came a despairing moan as I withdrew my finger.

"Shhh," I whispered, "all good things come to those who wait."

As if for emphasis, I sat up on the bed, facing my young lover. Oh yes, good things were most definitely going to come, or more to the point our Lucy was going to cum. I took that shiny finger to my mouth, taking it between my pouting lips and sucking off her sweet juices. God, she was one sweet young woman, and I just had to get more. Part tease, part indication of what was to come, I moved my finger in and out of my mouth as if mimicking a thrusting phallus. I had grabbed her attention and Lucy smiled back at me, wide eyes staring at my every move.

"Now, do you trust me Lucy?"

"Yes," came her reply, "but why do you ask?"

"Oh, I just thought we could make it a little more exciting. How about this?"

I leant over the side of the bed, most likely giving Lucy a good look between my outstretched legs as I reached down into my bag of toys. As I pulled myself up onto the bed once more, I waved a long scrap of black fabric in my hand. It was the blindfold and moments later it was wrapped tightly around Lucy's eyes, her glasses now removed and placed carefully out of the way.

"Oh, my dear little Lucy," I teased. "If only you could see how sweet you look, my sexy young vulnerable lover. Oh, I forgot. You cannot see anything, can you? So, I guess I'll just have to show you."

Moments later I knelt at the end of the bed, a hand on each of Lucy's knees as I eased her legs apart. Slowly, enticingly, her puffy snatch came into view. I was right, for all there was a soft blonde coverage across her mound, down below her sex was shaved bare. 'So sweet, so tempting, so perfect for diving into,' I thought to myself. A quick adjustment and I could smell her sweet sex just in front of my face. I did love a little sweet dessert and there were few which were more tempting than this one.

Tongue first, I teased at her sex, feeling Lucy quiver with every fleeting touch of my warm wet tip as I traced the line between her puffy lips. There was just the merest sweetness on my tongue, just enough to leave me wanting more, and from the way Lucy was lifting her hips towards me, seeking out the next gentle caress, she wanted more too.

"Ughhhh," she moaned, taken by surprise as I clamped my mouth down and sucked her soft lips into mine.

"Ughhhh," again as I repeated the same, this time working my tongue into her crack as I drew tiny little circles with the tip.

Oh yes, I had found what I wanted and before long I was lapping up her sweet juices, alternating my attention between her pussy opening and clit. Moans from my young lover had morphed into a carnal symphony, encouraging me ever closer as I sucked and pushed at her sodden sex. Lucy had her hands cupping the back of my head as she held me there. A stiffening in her legs told me she was getting close. Close was all I wanted and just as I had done before, with similar complaints from my lover, I pulled away.

By the time Lucy had finished her protestations, I was sitting at the end of the bed, my own legs spread giving her a view of my totally shaven snatch, or at least she would have had a good view if it wasn't for that blindfold. In my hand, having quickly grabbed it out of my bag as I switched positions, was the rather obscenely looking snake-like double-dildo.

"Why?" Lucy asked, frustration in her question. "I was so cl—"

Her voice trailed off as I ran one end of my toy across her sodden sex, watching the dildo start to glisten as her juices coated the tip. I teased at her waiting hole, stretching her opening but not really going all the way in. Over and over, I eased the tip in and removed it again, getting my lover all excited without offering any real satisfaction, at least not for Lucy. For me, well there was something quite satisfying about watching my young lover squirm on the bed as I tormented her pussy, something quite satisfying and absolutely exciting.

As I worked the dildo with one hand, I had my other down between my legs playing with my own sex. Was it any surprise that my fingers were met with a waiting dampness? Maybe not, as I could feel the pounding in my heart driven on by the thought of taking young Lucy to heaven and back. The only variable would be whether I could join her in hitting my own climax at the same time she did. Lucy had a head start so, with fingers up my own pussy, I had a bit of catching up to do.

Before long, a chorus of carnal moans interspersed with panting breaths told of two excited young lovers. Removing the dildo, I leant forward, my body resting close against her petite frame as I kissed my lover on the lips. A little shuffle of my hips pressed my mound hard up against her sex and I felt a muffled gasp flow into my mouth. Pulling away once more, I knelt there, the double-dildo held like a trophy in my hands.

"Oh, have I got a surprise for you," I teased.

"What, Bablee? What surprise?"

"Well, why don't you see for yourself?"

I watched as Lucy slowly took off the blindfold. It took a while for her eyes to adjust from the dark to the light, and then a while longer for her to switch attention from my welcoming smile, to the object in my hands.

"What's that?" she asked, a finger pointing nervously towards me.

"What . . . this?" I retorted, teasingly wriggling my little toy in front of her. "This, my dear Lucy . . . well, why don't we let it do the talking?"

I ran the toy—I slithered a snake like path with the rubber dildo—across her stomach, over her neatly trimmed bush and down between her legs, teasing her sex with the very tip as I juiced up the rubber end. Without warning I lined up the tip with her love canal and pushed hard, taking my chance to slide one end of the dildo up into her pussy. A high-pitch squeal of surprise came from Lucy as her pussy stretched around the rubber invader. No sooner had it entered than I pulled it almost out, before pushing it in once more. Once, twice, three times had her almost purring.

Then I stopped.

Splaying my legs—this time I did reveal my glistening shaven snatch to my young lover-I shuffled forward on my ass, making sure that our legs overlapped, until the exposed end of the dildo nudged against my waiting sex. Smiling back at Lucy, I watched the expression on her face as it dawned on her what we were about to do. Oh yes, we were going to make love, with just a touch of help from my little toy. I leant back, fingers parting my lips as I placed the tip against my opening. It was a bit ungainly but bit by bit I shifted towards her pussy, taking an inch or so of the toy up inside with each movement. By the time I had finished, there could only have been three or four inches of rubber separating our pussies.

I had my young lover where I wanted her, it was now time to make her dreams cum true.

Gently at first, I rocked my hips back and forth, feeling the dildo move inside. A little faster had me pushing hard onto the rubber cock, pressing it deep inside both of our pussies. I listened to Lucy moaning as my hips worked the toy gently inside her. I sped up slightly, feeling the first inkling of fire flicker deep inside. My own moan told that the first embers were taking light.

And then it happened. I was no longer the only one working that dildo. Lucy, her own moans now rising in volume, was moving her hips in time to mine as we pushed and pulled against the rubber shaft. The more the fire in my loins intensified, the harder I worked the dildo, and the harder I worked the dildo, the more Lucy reciprocated. Still, I had a desire for us to cum in unison, but in fact it was becoming a race to see who would reach the finishing line first.

I eased off, trying to prolong the inevitable as I felt the first spasm of orgasm rise in my loins. It made little difference though as Lucy still worked her end of the dildo, her hips almost bucking with frenzied abandon against the rubber shaft. I was biting down on my lip, trying to delay the inevitable and Lucy . . . well enough to say she was shrieking with delight.

"Yesss," she cried. "Yesss, Bablee . . . yesss . . ."

I didn't need anything else. My young lover was reaching the edge of her own wave and I would be the one to push her over it. Without warning, I thrust my pussy up and down on the rubber dildo, my own moans now filling the room as pleasure seeped out from within. It was only a matter of—

"Yesss, I'm cumming!" screamed Lucy as her back arched and her body went still.

I could feel the quiver in her legs as a huge orgasm overcame the young woman. Still though, I worked my sex against the dildo. Sparks had long since become flames and were now reaching the heights of inferno. One more push, just one more, and then—

I screamed myself as climax hit. Eyes screwed shut, I threw my body back on the bed, my head dangling off the end of the mattress.

Then all was still, the only sounds filling the room were those of two lovers, panting hard as they came down from their heavenly nirvana; two lovers, still joined by that rubber shaft, limp bodies recovering from their high. Amid the deep breathing there was something else; a click or maybe a knock, or even . . . yes, that was it, the sound of a door closing.

I opened my eyes, adjusting to the light as I focused in on the image in front of me. It was a man. From my somewhat surreal position—head hanging off one end, a smile on my face as I lay naked on the bed—he seemed to be upside down, but for sure it was a man. I was still wondering how long he had been there, or more to the point, how much he had seen, when Lucy's young voice spoke out.

"Keith," came her sweet voice, "you've come early."

"I've come early? From what I saw, you were the one doing all the cumming; you and your friend here. Aren't you gonna introduce me?"

"You mean, you watched us?" Lucy enquired, somewhat embarrassed.

"Only the climax of your show. I guess, with all the moans and screams, you never heard the door open."

"And, did you like what you saw?" I chipped in, smiling seductively.

There was a moment's pause, and I suddenly wondered if I had said the right thing, or even if he knew about his wife's desire to be with another woman. Suddenly it seemed rather awkward, and I eased myself up on the bed, withdrawing the double dildo from both of our spent pussies. I was about to grab my stuff when finally, Keith replied.

"Oh, yes. It was one hell of a show. I knew little Luce here always wanted to explore her womanly side and now I can see why. There is only one problem though."

"Problem?" replied Lucy. "Are you upset with me?"

"Upset with you, Luce? I could never be upset with you. The problem is all mine."

Keith's hand was suddenly down towards his groin, fingers tracing lines over the lump in his trousers. From where I was sitting, it was obvious what the problem was and these two lovebirds most likely needed some time together. I turned to Lucy.

"I should go now," I whispered to my young lover. "I do hope you had a good birthday."

From the way she jumped up, wrapped her arms around my shoulders, and pressed her lips hard against mine, I took it as a yes. What came next though took me by surprise.

"Bablee," Lucy whispered back, "I'd love it if you could stay a while longer. It seems my Keith needs a little help. Would you be able to help him with his little problem as I'm a bit . . . well . . . spent? Oh, and I'll warn you . . . it's not such a little problem."

I remembered what she had said when we first met, how she had told me just how good he was in bed and just how manly he could be. My mind flicked between Paul ravaging me up against the wall and my now sodden sex, still aching after that double dildo fuck. If Lucy felt the same, it was no wonder she didn't want some hulk of a caveman to be ramming his spear into her, and I wasn't sure that I did either. It was Melanie's words though which ran through my mind.

'The passenger is always right and whatever he, she or they desire, we provide . . . whatever it takes . . . no questions asked,' is what Melodee had told me about the role.

I glanced back at Lucy, noticing the desire in her eyes. How could I disappoint my young lover?

"And what help do you think he would need with his little problem?" I whispered, winking at Lucy before swinging around to where Keith was standing. With a teasing finger I beckoned him over. "And what does Keith think? Would he like a bit of help with his little problem?"

I never waited for an answer, instead placing my own hand over his bulge. Lucy was right, from what I felt it certainly wasn't a little problem. It was about time I found out just what I had let myself in for, and whether it would be too much to swallow—my idea was to give a quick blowjob, make Keith happy, then bid my farewells.