Voyage of Self Discovery Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So, where to start? With his belt undone, a single button and zip followed next, before I let his trousers drop to the floor. Keith stepped out of them as I just stared at the bulge in his boxers. Had it grown larger? Only one way to find out. Looping my fingers around the waistband, I gently peeled down the blue boxers, revealing one hell of a hairless cock. Hairless? I thought of my own sex. Yes, I had gone bare, yet I so hadn't expected it to be a manly thing as well. I smiled. I guessed I would enjoy this blowjob.

Taking his cock in my hands—oh yes, he was long enough to just about fill both—I could feel the blood pulsing in his veins. I needn't have worried about him growing bigger as he was already hard as steel. As I ran one hand up and down his cock, I cradled the other around his dangling balls, wondering just how much cream they had inside. Would it be too much for my little mouth?

Tentatively at first, I placed my lips on his head, tiny kisses interspersed with the flick of my tongue across what little glimpse of purplish helmet was exposed. Still stroking his shaft, I eased his foreskin back and ran my tongue over his exposed head, tasting his stale saltiness. Had he been out for the night himself? Could it be remnants of his own exploits that I could taste as I took him further into my mouth? I started to bob on his head, taking him deeper inside before pulling back off, lips clamping down on him as I sucked hard on his exposed skin.

Keith's moans told me just how much he was enjoying the attention. Still I continued, going deeper and getting faster the more I worked his cock. Keith himself was becoming more vocal and I sort of knew it would only be a matter of time before—

"Ughh," I gasped, as a pair of hands grabbed my shoulders and pulled me back onto the bed.

It wasn't a painful pull by any means. It just took me by surprise. From my now horizontal position, I gazed up at a young woman, blonde locks dangling down towards me and a huge smile on her face.

"Lucy," I questioned, "did I do wrong?"

"Wrong?"

"Yes, why else would you pull me away? If you're wanting Keith for yourself, I'll understand."

There was pause, a moment of silence broken only by the young woman's laughter.

"Oh, it's noting like that. It's just . . . well . . . I can think of nothing better than to have you in my arms as my Keith fucks your brains out. It'll mean so much to share my wonderful hubby with you."

I glanced back at Keith. By now the last button on his shirt was open, and I watched it drop to the floor. There he stood, toned and muscled with an obscene flagpole of a cock pointing right towards me. It was obvious what was coming next. My little blowjob was only the appetizer, and I was always intended to be the main course. I just hadn't realised that it would be Lucy making the choices.

I shuffled back on the bed, watching as Keith approached, my eyes fixed on his caveman spear. Was I still wet from my time with Lucy, or was it the thought of this monster cock which had my pussy drooling once more? My head hit something soft, and I glanced back to see Lucy kneeling behind me, her knees splayed and my head nestled into her groin. She smiled down at me.

"Will you tell me, Bablee?" Lucy whispered, her voice out of earshot from Keith.

"Tell you?"

"Yes. I want to know. I have my answer, but I want to know if you feel the same."

"The same about what, Lucy?"

"Which is better . . ." There was a sort of childish giggle before Lucy continued. ". . . Keith or Lucy?"

With that, Lucy wrapped her arms around my shoulders, pulling me closer in. Now it was my young lover showing all the affection that I had when we first met. She wrapped her arms around me, in a most loving embrace.

"Are you ready Bablee?" Lucy continued. "Is your pussy dripping?"

As she spoke, Lucy ran a hand down between my legs, fingers teasing at my wet sex.

"Oh, yes," came a most excited reply, Lucy pulling her fingers to her mouth and licking at my juices. "You're ready alright. I just wonder . . . wonder . . . are you woman enough to take it all inside you?"

I switched my gaze back towards her husband, my heart now pounding, excited by the change in my sweet young lover and the now dirty commentary coming from behind. By now, Keith was kneeling at the other end of the bed. I felt his manly hands, one on each ankle. I was so expecting him to push my legs apart, just as I had done to his lovely wife, but he didn't. Instead, one by one, he grabbed an ankle and placed it over his shoulder.

Still Keith inched forward and, as he did, I had no option but to lift my legs upwards. Further he continued, forcing my legs beyond the vertical. I had to bend my legs, but still could not lay them down to the sides as his manly hands held an ankle each. Oh, what a view I must have given, my bare snatch smiling right back at him.

"That's it Bablee. Give him what he needs. Let him sink his monstrous cock into your little pussy. He's gonna pull you apart with his mighty shaft. Are you ready to be split open?"

I gasped at the first touch of his cock against my sex, yet still he continued, inching towards me and pressing just a little harder at my pussy with every shuffle. I felt Keith lean forward, pushing my knees back up towards my ample breasts, my calves now over his shoulders and my feet sticking into the air. Further he leant, forwards and upwards, his head now between my legs. I arched my back, raising my ass slightly to relieve some of the pressure. And then—

"Ughhh," I gasped as his spear pressed hard into my waiting sex.

A little adjustment and then Keith found his target, my pussy stretching wide as inch after inch of rampant manhood worked its way into me. Further and further he went, pushing his cock within my warm wet walls. Lucy was only teasing, but in my mind I feared he would most likely split me open, push all the way beyond my pussy, but he didn't. He was deep, so deep, but finally he stopped.

We lay there, my pussy stuffed with Keith's cock. Behind, I could feel Lucy breathing, her abdomen gently rising and falling as I lay my head on her. I felt her fingers run through my hair, before tracing gentle lines down my neck and shoulders. In almost a repeat of our first touch, I felt Lucy's hands cup my full mounds. This time though, I hadn't needed to guide her, and there was none of the reluctance she had first shown. As she kneaded away at my soft flesh, I started to relax, becoming used to the stretch inside.

"Are you ready?" came Lucy whispered voice, her words flowing into my ear on the softest of breezes.

"Ready?" I whispered back.

"Yes. Ready to feel my Keith fuck your brains out. I want to feel your body jump as you bounce on the end of his cock . . . to hear you cry out as he pummels your sex . . . to feel you quiver in my arms as he drives you to a frenzy . . . to say thank you as you lie there panting in my young arms. Are you ready, Bablee?"

Then, without warning, he started.

Long slow strokes at first, soon built to a steady rhythm as Keith worked his cock in and out of my sex. He was picking up both speed and passion as strokes became thrusts. Once again, the cabin was a sexual symphony, the creak of bedsprings joined by my own guttural moan each time he pushed hard into my waiting sex. I'm not sure I had ever felt a cock go so deep. In my mind I could feel him bottom out, running out of runway just as his balls slapped against my ass. The fire was back, a smouldering aching fire inside, tell-tale signs of another impending orgasm.

We were like some bizarre industrial machine. Keith would rise and fall, his ramrod pummelling my pussy, and in turn my moans telling of his tool hitting the mark. On and on he went, a man possessed with the need to satisfy his sexual gratification. I felt the first twinges of climax ripple through below. Stiffening up, I held my breath, my desire to hold on as long as I could. Still though the pummelling continued, my resolve starting to wane a little. I could hear Keith grunt and guessed he was also getting near. I would make him cum before I did. I would make—

"Aghhh," I screamed as fingers pinched down on my nipples, small slender female fingers.

Oh, it wasn't the fingers which made me scream. They were just the catalyst. My mind distracted, my resolve broke and wave after wave of euphoria flooded my body. I had cum for a second time that evening and this time had been all the more powerful.

Keith seemed oblivious to my orgasm and continued to pound at my sodden sex. I could feel juices leaking down my ass, the visible remnants of my sudden climax. Still he persisted, my aching sex now longing to feel his load inside. It was manly grunts which eventually filled the room, my own moans diminishing and being replaced by ragged panting. Grunts grew louder and more laboured and then stopped.

"Mmmmm," I moaned as I felt the warmth flooding my insides.

All was quiet, bar the combined breathing of three lovers. I felt Lucy's arms wrap around my shoulders as I came down from my high.

"Thank you, Bablee," Lucy whispered. "I've had the best birthday ever."

It had been one hell of an evening and one which would last long in the memory. I'd seen first-hand the two faces of one young lady; the nervous newbie having her first girl on girl and the slutty wife suddenly brimming with dirty talk. I'd seen both, and it had to be said that I had enjoyed both.

As I left, I whispered in her ear.

"Keith was great, but you . . . you were the best, Lucy."

Lucy nodded, a sort of unspoken agreement. A final peck on the lips and I left the two lovebirds to their own devices.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

It was a rather quick dash back to my cabin. Quick because I could feel the remains his plentiful load start to seep out from within. The last thing I wanted was to leave a trail of jizz all the way back to my room.

I turned in almost as soon as I had reached the cabin. Wearing nothing but the clothes I was born in, I slipped under the cool cotton sheets.

Tomorrow we would dock. It would be time to say goodbye to newly found friends, before getting ready for a whole new adventure as we rode the high seas once more. I chuckled to myself. Surely, I should have said sailed the high seas and not rode the high seas. I guess I had just one thing on my mind.

I slept well that night.

To be continued