All Comments on 'Voyage of Self Discovery Ch. 01'

by CiaoSteve

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
CiaoSteveCiaoSteveabout 6 years agoAuthor
Thanks for reading

Thanks for reading and voting. If you feel the story is really worthy of a score of 1 then please can I ask for some commentary to explain why.

swingerjoeswingerjoeabout 6 years ago
***

A few comments:

— The score for this story is much lower than it should be. This is an interesting tale, told well. I especially enjoy the “fish out of water” nature of Bablee’s character. She is so innocent and naive that everything she sees and does seems scandalous to her.

— The husband’s injury is never explained. How does someone end up so badly injured while working a desk job for a financial company? I thought this mystery would be revealed at some point, but it was left dangling. (And why can’t a man in a wheelchair work a desk job?)

— A swingers cruise with a kid’s club is just creepy, and too far-fetched even for fiction.

— If this is a first chapter of a continuing story, then you should have labeled it as such. Otherwise it’s dishonest. If it’s a standalone story, then you ended it without an ending. This could explain why the story is scored so low.

Thanks for contributing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
This is going to be a fun tale

It sounds like a voyage of discovery and it’s even more impressive taking in consideration her background. I look forward to the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Love a woman who cheats

There is nothing sexier than a woman who is not afraid to experience all that life has to offer.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
I worked on a cruise line

While we didn’t have entire ships dedicated to swingers full time, we did host sp I although cruises every y ear. From gay cruises to swinger cruises. And these were always the crews favorites as everyone was of a like kind so they all got along. Not to mention all the sex to be had!

CiaoSteveCiaoSteveabout 6 years agoAuthor

Thanks for all the comments. Swingerjoe has made one or two points which I would like to come back on . . . .

1) Husband's Injury . . . . intentionally I didn't take the story down this track as it was purely meant to be there as the catalyst for Bablee taking the new job.

2) Kid's Club . . . . not actually intended to be creepy so apologies if it came across that way. Again it was just meant to be the backup to Bablee taking the new job and nothing more. She had no formal training in anything other than bringing up a family.

3) Part of a Longer Story . . . . OK, hands up on this one. I do tend to do this with new stories in that I will release a first chapter which is open ended without actually stating that there will be a follow up. I guess it is my way of judging the reception without committing to further chapters. I already have a few more in mind before she finally gets back together with her darling husband. If this is "dishonest" then I need to be clearer in my intentions.

Anyway, as I said at the start, thank you very much for the comments so far.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Super story

please continue this story with new chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Concerned

Good keep on writing! A next chapter will be interesting!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
This has potential

Please get the next chapter to us soon. This has so much potential. I am curious as to where you see this story going.

And please do not take anything that cretin who posts all the negative comments says. Better yet, just delete his posts.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
I like this

A real fish out of water....on water story.

OGHMNWOGHMNWalmost 6 years ago
Great start to a wonderful story

Steve, I think you have done a wonderful job of establishing this story and need to allow Bablee experience other cultures and sexual pleasures. Her job on the ship is perfect for her experience with raising a family. Who’s to say that after babysitting for a couple in their cabin that she isn’t suduced by that couple. Thank you again!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCiaoSteve@CiaoSteve
842 Followers
I've neglected this for some time, letting real life take over fantasy life. About time I brought it up to date. I'll cherry pick some of my favourites to see if they tickle your fancy just as much as they did mine. You never know, maybe you'll cum to enjoy them, and if you...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES