Voyeur

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ashson
Ashson
8,555 Followers

From my point of view things got steadily worse, although Brian seemed to be having fun. As well as feeling free to touch me where he shouldn't, despite my objections, he started chewing on my breasts. Maybe not chewing, exactly, but I'm sure you get what I mean. Kissing them and sucking on my nipples and licking them and annoying me generally, and he wouldn't stop that either, even though I repeatedly told him to.

I was feeling hot and flushed and most peculiar when he raised his head and his hand finally stopped touching. He smiled down at me and I glared up at him.

"If you've quite finished," I said, heavy on the sarcasm, and for the life of me I couldn't work out why he found that so amusing.

He rolled over on top of me, his body pressing mine down. I could feel that blasted erection of his pressing against my stomach.

"Will you move that thing?" I demanded. "It's disconcerting pressing against me like that."

"No worries," he said and to my surprise I felt his hand slide between us, protecting me from his cock.

That just goes to show how naïve I was. My legs were parted and he was lying between them. He lifted his bottom up and I could feel his hand touching me down there again. Then I got a shock. He was moving my lips apart and his cock was pressing between them, trying to come inside me.

It was scream and protest time again, for all the good it did. I could feel his cock pushing in. His hand withdrew and I could feel myself closing around him, holding him, which was something I didn't want to do. Not that there was much I could do about it. I was between a rock and a hard place, the rock being the ground under me and you can guess what was hard.

I was feeling really strange as he pushed his cock in deeper. I mean. I'd seen that thing and it looked enormous. How was I to fit that inside me? Even if I'd wanted to, which I didn't. He pressed harder and something gave way and it hurt, damn him. I screamed, letting him know it.

"Relax," he said. "That's the worst bit over and done with. You'll find it will be better now."

Better? He had to be kidding. A humongous cock was sliding into me after destroying my cherry. Pop your cherry, is the term they use. It sounds so innocuous. Rip your insides apart with a blunt instrument was what they should say, and he wasn't removing that blunt instrument, either. I could feel him going deeper and deeper, my poor passage being warped all out of shape and stretched beyond belief to take him. He finally gave one last push and I could feel his groin slap against me.

"You're raping me," I said, absolutely furious.

He looked stunned, for some reason.

"Ah, are you just working that out?" he asked.

"I didn't think you'd really do it," I protested. "Not to me."

"Why not to you?" he asked and all I could do was shrug.

"I don't know. I just didn't think you would."

"Well, now you know different. Um, do you know what to do now?"

"Lie here and suffer?" I asked.

"No. More like move with me as I move. You'll find things go a lot more smoothly if you push yourself up to meet me when I thrust into you."

"Damned if I will," I flatly stated.

"Spanked if you don't," he calmly replied. "You were watching me with Sandra. Does spanking bring anything to mind?"

I remembered that sharp slap he'd delivered to Sandra's bottom just before she started humping her hips. He was threatening to do the same to me unless I humped my hips. I was tempted to tell him to do his worst but he had big hands and I'm quite sure a spank from him would hurt, especially as I had a bare bottom. I just gave him another nasty look. He was building up quite a collection of nasty looks. Pity they didn't actually do anything to him.

He started moving and I reluctantly pushed up to meet him. I was pleased to find that it didn't hurt, which I'd been a little worried about after that initial entry. He wasn't moving fast and it was easy enough to move with him.

After a few moments I found that I was starting to feel strange. For some reason I'd already been feeling hot with what appeared to be a pool of heat low down under my tummy somewhere. Now his incessant poking of me with his cock seemed to be stirring that heat up, making it flow through my veins. Most unusual it was.

After a while it seemed to me that Brian was moving faster. In one sense that didn't matter as I was able to keep up with him, but in another sense it mattered a lot. That harder thrusting of his cock and even its rapid withdrawal were agitating me, funny feelings running through me. I was becoming more and more aware of his cock plunging into me and I thought I'd started out with full awareness of it. Not so. Now it was becoming the dominant thing in my world.

I was gasping, making little 'Uh' sounds as he thrust into me, excitement starting to bubble through me. It was building up, each thrust lifting my excitement levels, with not enough time between thrusts for the excitement to die down.

If I had deigned to say anything when he first started poking me I'd probably have been saying something like, "No, no, no." After he'd been sticking me for a while that would most likely have changed to, "Oh, oh, oh," much to my disgust. Now, while I was saying 'ah' in an involuntary fashion, what I wanted to say was along the lines of, "Wow, wow, wow."

What was happening to me felt absolutely incredible. My excitement knew no bounds and it just kept getting better. I didn't want it to end, which was a big change from not wanting it to start.

Brian seemed to pick up the pace again, and his cock was really driving into me. Something changed inside me and all hell broke loose. One moment I was pushing up against him and the next thing he squirted me and I climaxed, screaming with the shock of it as he let loose inside me.

Brian rolled off me and lay next to me, breathing hard. I couldn't blame him for that as I was breathing rather hard myself. Looking at him it seemed the look on his face could best be described as smug. That I could blame him for.

"Brian," I said smiling, and he looked at me expectantly.

"Go away before I find a couple of rocks and grind your testicles to mush between them. And," I added, holding up a hand when he seemed about to speak, "if you say anything at all I will grab hold of your scrotum and rip it off, testicles and all. Go away."

He left and now it was my turn to feel somewhat smug. I'd chased him off and I now knew what sex was about. I have to admit that it had been a very educational experience. It could have been a lot worse. Some of the stories I've heard let me know that. I wondered if I could spin what happened into my own horror story, without mentioning Brian by name, of course. I wouldn't want to advertise him.

Ashson
Ashson
8,555 Followers
12