Voyeur

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's better. Want me to fuck you?"

"Yes!"

Rachel cried out and tightly wrapped her arms about his shoulders as his length slid inside her, stretching her more than she was ever used to.

"You-You're big," she sighed, delightedly arching against him.

"You like it?"

"Yes!"

"Good," he grunted, the began to lift her up and down in earnest, making her fuck him.

"Oh! Uhh...!"

Rachel held onto his neck and squeezed her eyes shut, fucking him like a jockey on a horse. She couldn't believe that she was part of something so spontaneously erotic, nor that she could enjoy something so terrifying. And she was about to have an explosive orgasm.

"Open your eyes, gorgeous. Look at me," he ordered.

Rachel's brow furrowed but she eventually obeyed. Staring at his face, she discerned he was handsome, in the usual way, but there was something about his energy that spiked her arousal.

"Oh!" Rachel cried out, writhing in his arms, her pussy squeezing and pulsating around his shaft inside her. A moment later she felt his cock stiffen and he groaned with his own release. Before her orgasm ended he kissed her hard and breathlessly.

"Fuck, you're tight," he exhaled heavily against her lips, slowly releasing her. "I don't..." he stopped himself, not wanting to sound like a stupid amateur.

As Rachel used the wall for support and gingerly gathered her footing, Ben harnessed his thoughts. He'd just made a woman come, a woman who he sensed would become very important to him. And he'd almost fucked it up by blurting how it wasn't like him, that he didn't do things like this. That he'd lost total control at the sight of her wet pussy, and her fresh, innocent face with the dirty thoughts behind. That he had to see her again...

"I don't mean to take long," he corrected his sentence at the last moment. "I'll get my stuff. The food court will still be open. You'll meet me there?"

Too afraid to say 'no', Rachel nodded dizzily, awkwardly covering her breasts, which had inadvertently popped from her bra. Noticing her movement, Ben quickly stepped forward and gently eased her hands away.

"Fucking incredible, you know that?" he breathed, extending his tongue to circle an erect nipple before taking it into his mouth. He looked up and realised how self-conscious she was. The sight of her doe-eyed apprehension sent a sharp thrill of excitement through his entire body.

"You'll meet me at the food court in five minutes," he reiterated, carefully watching her. "Don't you dare run off. If you do, I'll find you. That's a promise."

Bashfully silent, Rachel meekly accepted the dress he held out to her. Not long after, she looked up in time to see his tall figure dart out the door, pulling his tank top over his head.

In a surreal moment, Rachel tried to comprehend what'd just happened. She wasn't in a position to complain, after deliberately invading his privacy time and time again. There was no denying they'd just enjoyed an encounter charged with sexual chemistry, so the score was even. The idea of sitting across from him in bright lighting, eating food and having a real conversation was terrifying. Especially after he'd seen her naked...No, she couldn't endure that.

After five minutes of silence and awkward stuttering, he'd realise she's boring and leave in disgust. Maybe she was beautiful, but she had no charisma. She didn't know how to flirt or be charming; her last boyfriend was very explicit about her personality failings. And she didn't want to face that reality in front of a stud stranger following a deceptive high. Horrified, Rachel scrambled to get her things.

Ben ran down the gym stairs three steps at a time, his mind whirling with exuberant possibilities. There was no way he was wasting their first evening in a casual open space. They were going to dinner, somewhere intimate where he could eyeball her every move and clearly hear her charming voice.

Wondering what restaurants would be open late, he knew he was too underdressed for anywhere he considered acceptable for a first date. No, he'd take her back to his apartment. He'd cook her dinner, and crack a nice wine. Get her out of the dress, reinspect the lace bra and touch her chest.

Remembering how her soft, pouting breast felt in his mouth brought a smile to Ben's face. He hadn't given her tits the attention they deserved, a matter overlooked in his moment of urgency. But he wanted to see them clearly, caress them, take his time...

Ben stiffened as he reached the meeting destination. Restlessly looking around the mostly empty food court, it took under ten seconds to realise he'd been stood up. He wanted to kick something for being such an idiot - he should have made her accompany him back to the gym. He should have known better, given how adorably skittish she was. In a memory flash, he saw her schoolgirl astonishment, mixed with open desire as he pleasured her... And just like that, his cock was instantly hard again.

"Oh well," he muttered, scowling. Bitterly disappointed, he cast a last surly glance around the area, hoping to lay eyes on the secretly mischievous girl who'd given him the best sex known to memory.

He had really wanted to chat, to watch her squirm while he plied her with fun questions about her scandalous hobby. He wanted to find out everything there was to know about her, to take her back to his apartment and explore her body for the rest of the night. He didn't want to wait.

Annoyance starkly showed on his face. He wanted her again, immediately. He shivered, recalling the way his hands squeezed her smooth, taut ass while they fucked. Smiling thinly, he imagined he'd spank her for daring to rudely abandon him. The idea slightly softened his brooding expression, but it didn't help the fact he was hard as a rock without a satisfactory way to appease it.

Sighing angrily, he peered through his phone notes and checked the company name he'd quickly jotted down on his run back to the gym, the name he glimpsed on an envelope protruding from her handbag while she dressed. Hopefully it was the clue that would lead him to her. Failing that, he had other ways to track her down.

"I keep my promises, Rachel," he murmured, his eyes glowing with a new challenge. Oh yes, he was going to spank her.

12