All Comments on 'Voyeur gets Voyeured Ch. 14'

by BigZeke13

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
More

Didn't Ashley and Jacob want to produce pornos and wasn't Donna intrigued with the idea? If Frankie is all in then a six big breasted women, two big dicked men porno could be directed & produced by Jacob with some spit roasting and double penetration as well as lesbian action to make it especially hot.

tizwickytizwickyover 5 years ago
Unclear intentions

Jack allowing Frankie to sexually interact with Donna and Priya is a major mistake! While Donna is probably more trustworthy (and she has Jack’s daughter) Priya is a manipulative and conniving bitch. I predict that she intends to seduce Frankie as she seduced Donna because of Jack’s reticence to couple with her when she was making a play for Jack’s affection. She is evil and will stop at nothing in order to ruin Jack’s life.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Much More Please!!

This is a great series.

Xzy89c1Xzy89c1over 5 years ago
Priya and Donna sb on outside looking in

After how they hurt him, he should not agree to any group activity with them there. Makes sense to keep them out. Have the aunt and uncle replace them.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

Should have stopped at Chapter 13.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

The story fell apart for me when he had no problem accepting Donna’s betrayal. Betrayal is no foundation for a positive relationship.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous