All Comments on 'Voyeur's Fantasy'

by BobCollier

Sort by:
  • 28 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
sick fuck

is every white male want to share his wife.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
twit

it took a twit to write this, go to the gay section you twit.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago

A pathetic attempt at a sad white mans fantasy. More like a nightmare to most people.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Divorce

I read the other comments and can't believe they didn't read your last paragraph...divorce.

It is not uncommon for a guy to think or want to see his wife fucked and it is usually a fantasy...nothing more!!!

Unfortunately...how she hooked up with the neighbor and how she is now a total slut, submissive to him would hurt, you seem to handle it well. This fetish is hers, not yours and she is a sneaking cheat!

You indicated you got your fetish off and were going to video the next day for your soon to be divorce...Good For You!!!

Write chapter 2, I would enjoy reading about all you do, how you confront her, them and what else you do!

I thought you wrote well, please do the 2nd chapter or - at least - an Epilogue?

MendonFishersMendonFishersalmost 14 years ago
Thr Lov ing Wife Nazis

Don't let the fools in this section get you down. They really are unable to see the worth of any story that dosn't end theway they want. That's why they choose the "Anonymous" option.

Your story was well written all though I would have personally liked to see more follow up on the divorce section. Most of the readers in this section like wimp endings or revenge ending.

If you read a few of the comments I received on my loving wife stories, you'll see what I mean.

Mendon

teh568teh568almost 14 years ago
Voyeur's Dream, Husbands Nightmare

I hope there will be a second chapter to this story. Since the stories name is Voyeur's Dream", it sounds like he is a willing cuckold, but at the end of the story he is thinking about divorce. Which will it be?

ChagrinedChagrinedalmost 14 years ago
Not very well written.

The story line was weak, the characters featureless and totally lacking any capacity for making a reader care about them. even JPB, whose stories are sometimes the source of my acid reflux when he is in his cuckold mood writes way better than this. His characters at least generate some kind of response from the reader and the plot lines are capable of generating some suspension of disbelief.

try again but take a little more time with it.

Regards Chagrined

P.S. Note that I do sign my name. :-)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Disappointed

I like the content, but the writing is too poor to be erotic.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
good work

I hope at least one of the three men is a big black dude.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Interesting Duality

I think this author is spot on. One part of him gets excited by imagining and actually seeing his wife with someone else's big cock. The other part of him is horrified and seeks divorce. That's the duality. Still, the husband is doing the right thing. He realizes that the wife has traded the safe and kinky fantasy world for a real world affair. Affairs many times end in a tragic divorce.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
The reality of the wife/voyeur fantasy...

... is that most men just want to see what their wives look like, from the perspective of a third person, sitting and watching her.

Save your marriages, guys! Grab a couple cheap video cameras (they're under $50.00 for cameras that will work for this purpose, at Radio $hack.) Set them up where you and she enjoy your best romps, take the phones off the hook, and have at it.

When you're done, you can either watch the raw footage, or use that MuVee Maker software that comes with Win XP, and edit the footage from two or more cameras (placed at different vantage points, to capture all angles of the action) into your own "adult movie", and even add credits.

You'll get your "voyeur" view of your wife shagging a guy. She may even get a thrill out of the deal. You'll just have to promise her that you won't let it loose on the Internet.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichalmost 14 years ago
I think the cheating is what changes relationships

For her to fuck another man behind his back shows that she has no respect for her husband.

She has lied and cheated once that he knows about. How many other times has she cheated, that he doesn't know about?

I like his idea of taping them having sex, maybe sell the video to an internet website, and use the evidence to divorce her.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
I might come to death...she said

good frickin line. And it weren't a bad tale either...Mancelt.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
A good Read

Can not wait for the second part of this story.

threeinchthreeinchalmost 14 years ago
It's not cheating if your dick gets hard.

When the husband gets hard watching his wife fuck the big dicked stud then she is not cheating. It's not her fault she needs more than he has to be satisfied. Bob admitted he wanted to watch Patty fuck a stud, he has no one to blame but himself. Now Bob should just be quiet and sit in the corner and play with himself while Patty is filled in the way she deserves.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago

The reality of anything sexual is that somethings turn some people on while they turn others off or do nothing for them. Save yourself guys. Take part in your kink and enjoy it and leave others the hell alone.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago

Nice story. It was a dick twitcher for me and I am looking forward to more from you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Bad dialog

I've never heard someone use the phrase "I relish..." during hot sex.

BbwCupCakeBbwCupCakeover 13 years ago
Hot!

I enjoyed it very much and I would love a part 2 but would hate for them to get divorced. Bob needs to see his wifes pussy and ass get stretched out by those beautiful white big cocks!

wasagadavewasagadaveover 11 years ago
not a bad fantasy

It is a fantasy of mine as well, to share my wife. I think it's about control. She does everything so well, I want to show another man how good she is, and be sure that my wife stays with me, so the other man will envy me.

I also love it when my wife is turned on, and I would like her to experience two men sucking her nipples at the same time, and I'd like her to be able to play with two cocks, but I don't want to lose her. A big cock does not win the woman anymore than big tits win the man. I had a relationship with a married woman whose husband was hung like a horse. She was so into me that my 5 1/2" tool drove her nuts. We were at each other for 10 years. If a big cock was so important, she wouldn't have wasted her time on me.

As far as the writing is concerned, I think it should have been edited a bit better, but I've read newspapers that are worse.

LickideesplitLickideesplitalmost 11 years ago
Missing

There is a lot more missing than provided in this odd tale! Did she see him naked in his backyard? Does he hit on every woman in the area? Did she advertise in the local hippy newsletter?

If this is Hubby's Voyeur Fantasy, why is he filing for divorce? Hubby got hard, but did he whack off and cum? Nothing much more about his reaction!

Overall, very unsatisfying for the reader. Maybe better for Neighbor, certainly a lot better for Sweetie

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Puzzling?

How does something like this get a 4* rating? Un-fucking-believable.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Because....

A lot of men, me included enjoy our slut wives fucking other men, and women for that matter.

26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
Like

Would like to see this turn into a BTB, but that's not happening with.old Bob. Cuck city, here we come.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
My wife sucks too!

My wife is a slim blonde with C size boobs and a very nice ass and legs. I never had any desire to see her with another man. I had no idea that I had voyeuristic tenancies until one night at a party. I had gone outside for some air and happened to look into a bedroom window. I got the shock of my life when I saw my wife, naked except for her panties, down on her knees sucking on a giant cock. I was even more shocked that I wasn't furious. Instead, I had a terrific hard on and was turned on by watching her. She let him come in her mouth and swallowed, something she had never done for me. When she came back to the party, she acted like nothing had happened. I didn't know the guy but he took her back to the bedroom three more times and each time I watched her strip for him and suck his cock. I loved watching. When I confronted her later, she confessed to loving to suck big cocks. She told me she was blowing several different guys when we were engaged and had blown at least a dozen guys since our marriage. Since then, I have found many ways to watch her suck cocks. I am now a confirmed voyeur!

gpetagpetaover 3 years ago

hubbies should always be careful about their wanton wives, don't ignore the first signs

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

offers to let her do it but she only does it behind his back 2/5

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I just realized why 26thNC always wants stories to become BTB’s. It’s because he hates women and only wants sex with other men. I’m surprised he spends as much time here as he does in the gay category.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous