All Comments on 'WACFYM Ch. 03'

by seducedHylas

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
wow! Mia is so devious! hehe

The ultimate femme fatale is Mia!

yourjezebelyourjezebelover 15 years ago
Dirty, Depraved, and Delightful

This story is wonderful. I love the end. I love mia's plan and that she wins. This is just sheer titillation and I love it. So dirty, depraved, and delightful/

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
great

Keep writing!

qwikguyqwikguyover 14 years ago
Keep writing

I have enjoyed all three WACFYM's. Please keep them coming. I enjoy how you keep breaking their resistance to cheating.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

i loved all 3 of the wacfym stories. please write more.

this one made me think of my sister inlaw and how i would give into her if she wanted me.

hawkeye31hawkeye31over 13 years ago

I loved this story, how the first 2 women broke him dow,humiliated the wife, then the supprise with mia at the end, he had no choice but to give into her, like the small note in court about his lawyer,wonder if he got some from her after.

please write more of these,it helps my do at work go much faster.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
this story is

complete crap.

roxygrrlroxygrrlover 12 years ago
Wickedly Fun Story

This story as well as the first two in this series has been a wonderful change of pace for me. I couldn't help myself from getting excited by these cruel and nasty characters. I wouldn't condone this type of behavior towards anyone for real. Purely fictional stuff like these stories are totally fine for me. Keep up the good work and I'm looking forward to reading more!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
wow

This is so horribly fucked up. I feel bad for Emma :(

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
No

This story was absolute crap. Seduction is one thing, but threatening to mutilate someone's child? Sick, and not in the good perverted way.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Didn't like it

I like all the other stories but this one just went too far. I don't mind cheating and adultery and such, but it's one thing for them to kidnap a child and then torture Emma. And Emma falling into drugs was the tipping point of it not being hot anymore and just being kinda unhappy and disgusted with Emma being humiliated and losing her son. I'd rather she never know, or she finds out but gives out. Overall I just hate what happened to Emma, like I maybe wouldn't have minded her sister-in law taking everything from her, but leaving Emma humiliated, alone, and with nothing and being sen as a tramp? It kinda ruined everything and I felt bad for her. Anyways did not like this one. I did love 1&2 of the series though.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
):

Poor Emma!! That was a sad ending..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Story was not sexy

I was into some of the other stories but honestly Mia would be murdered by Emma in real life. And the parts about threats to the kid were too gross, really made me lose the sex part.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Really disappointing, your story was although fictional was unnecessarily cruel there was no need for it, after what she went through, hue many women will be this weak, it may be fictional but you were unnecessarily cruel, no way her husband will betray her like that even fictional, I mean it will only take a proper investigation to bring the truth

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Too cruel and mean-spirited. So much so I wrote this addendum:

As the self-satisfied lawyer walked away, Emma felt a sharp pain deep in her gut. Steadying herself against the side of her car, she clutched her belly in disbelief. “It can’t be” Emma whispered as the pain returned a second time. The Lord giveth and the Lord taketh away*. She looked up, a smile grazing her lips as sunlight broke through the morning gray. Emma had lost her husband. Her son. Her reputation. But she was still a mother. And that was enough.

*Internal thought

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

ngl, this ain’t it.

woodwardwoodward12 months ago

You lost the train of thoughts with this one, really bad.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous